A great explanation of SHA-256, recommended viewing for anyone interested in how Bitcoin works and other crypto buffs.
Bitcoins are mined using a cryptographic algorithm called SHA-256.
This algorithm is simple enough to be done with pencil and paper, as shown in this video.
Not surprisingly, this…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- New Pinterest Traffic Journey Hi everyone, I thought I would share this with everyone and hope someone has some feedback or has done it before. What I am doing: 1. 256 IPs on my own proxy server. I have my own dedicated servers and own IPs. 2. 256 Fresh emails and Pinterest acco...
- Real Talk about Crypto Currencies Mining and Trading ---- Inb4 Bitcoin is not profitable Inb4 Mining is not profitable Inb4 Trading is not profitable Inb4 I know my shit <-- you dont! --- So i saw a lot of btc and crypto Threads... overwhelmed with Noobs like i was one when i was 14. Here are the FACT's and with that i mean real FACTS not random nonesense i read on stackexchange. 1. Mining For the love of god. Srsly stop crying for mining BTC. Yes the difficulty is high af. Yes you wont earn as much, like when you had an asic mining period...Real Talk about Crypto Currencies Mining and Trading
- Noob Guide To Mining Stocks If it isn't grown, it has to be mined. You've probably heard some variation of this saying. It is used by people concerned about the environmental effects of mineral depletion as well as people bullish on mining stocks. Although these two groups have a very different emphasis when they speak it, they are both right - mining is big business. Almost every commercial product has elements that started off buried beneath the earth. Here are a few things that you should know before adding mining...Noob Guide To Mining Stocks
- Browser Crypto Mining JV Hi all, I'm looking to JV with high volume traffic publishers / advertisers / web app owners. Wheather you have large websites, you're a part of a big network or just promote a lot of pops / adult... I'm interested in doing a JV and monetize your desktop traffic in a unique way - legitimate browser mining (not coinhive). I am open to the possibility of paying for valid clicks as well. Like mentioned, this is related to crypto mining and is relevant mainly for desktop traffic regardless...Browser Crypto Mining JV
- Amazon paid me $256,440.00 today is this truth or just lie ??? i paid amazing membership 840usd to take courese yet haven t got well. BILLING STATEMENTS DATE Aug 16, 2017 AMOUNT RECEIPT $804.00 today get this e mail You gotta see this. I just did... Amazon paid me $256,440.00 today
- Insider Guide To BTC Crypto Whats Happening For… Let me start by saying that at any given time, 50 percent of people will tell you to sell and 50 will tell you to buy. 50 will tell you the bottom is here and 50 will tell you the bottom is no where near. Bitcoin was founded on the idea of fear and ma...
- Is it worth it to start mining bitcoin in Mexico? So I have a connection in mexico with a $15,000 server sitting unused in a cold room with server racks and hes offering me the chance to bring a server expert i have in and he brings some friends and i Invest some money and we start bitcoin mining. I...
- Monero Mining | What if traffic would be cheap enough?! Hey guys, the last days I stumbled over the new thing in monetizing websites called "cryptomining in everyones browser" who visits a website. I discovered some services I saw that there are possibilities to get the miner running without noticing the visitor the mining process on his computer. I thoughtabout what would happen if you could buy or generate cheap traffic and throw it to your own configured website with your cryptomining script running on there. I mean if the traffic would be...Monero Mining | What if traffic would be cheap enough?!
- Introduction – Bitclub – double your… We can prove that we are breaking BitCoins every day and that we are a legal stable business that will be here in the coming years. People are tired of all the flies at night nonsense, which disappears overnight. BitClub Network is constantly growing and can help you create an income that others only dream of. That is real ! This is the ONLY real mining that allows us to take advantage of the network's daily growth. This invitation is not the place to give all the facts as it is more likely...Introduction - Bitclub - double your money in 1000 days, or create yourself bitcoins
- i need an explanation for this seo complications may be shit i need an explanation for something 5 years ago i rewrite an article ,old one ,in another website ,it was long article ,it ranked well in google without seo or backlinks nor asingle share on facebook . it gave me from google 60000 views and counting t...
- How to get in the “recommended videos”… Hey! So my youtube has been doing alright, I've found ways to give them a good couple thousand LEGIT views, however, they're mostly all external. Problem is, after that initial group of views, I basically get nothing else, they drop like a rock. Was wondering if anyone knew how to get into that string of recommended videos where they constantly show up on the side. I've seen channels with 10k subs get a video there, not sure if its on purpose or not. If its not really possible, anyone...How to get in the "recommended videos" section on youtube?
- my Crypto investment I'm pretty new to the crypto world, but I've explored my options throughout the last few months and came to the conclusion that mining is not worth it. I have about $2,000 in coins right now and not a single one of them is doing well. I currently have NEO, OMG, XVG, RISE, CVC, PAY and ADX. I suck at trading and just waiting for BTC to go up in price is too boring. I almost gave up on the idea that I'll ever be able to make anything in crypto and then I found something that seemed to be just...my Crypto investment
- What is bitcoins? I've heard many people telling me to buy bitcoins and sell them for more later? How is this possible, and what even is bitcoins? Edit: i know its a cryptocurrency/digital currency, but im just wondering how you can buy bitcoins and then sell them for more later?