this method it easy and completely legal so don't worry about ur Reddit account
i try it and she gives me good result
METHOD: First you have to find a famous politic website like BBC You Know…
Then you have to go to reddit the politic subreddit Take a fresh post from the politic website and post it in the politic subreddit ( just make sure the post be against donald trump LOOL just trust me )
then you will see something good Happen…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- How to not get Reddit Karma for your corporate shill account I keep seeing this garbage in /r/all/rising:https://www.reddit.com/r/FreeKarma4You/ Stahp. Pls. Why does this even exist? You can get a few other corporate shills to throw you 20 free karma, but... why? Do this instead if you need to pad a Reddit account's karma score with minimal effort:Go to any major subreddit and look up the top posts of all time Repost one of them to a different major subreddit with a slightly changed title... How to not get Reddit Karma for your corporate shill account
- WTB reddit account 2 years 1K post karma and 500… Will pay 20 USD max for the account, should not be banned in any gaming related subredits, must be 2 years old at least or 1 year and 9 months. At least 900-800 or 1k post karma and 400 or 500 comment karma. I pay by Paypal, Skrill or Payza, i can onl...
- What to do against Bad-Seo against my niche site? I recently discovered a very bad Link from a bad PBN-Blog linking multiple times to my page and linking my pictures. Stuffed with keywords and so on, perhaps you know these kind of sites. The Blog also links to some other (big) concurrents in that very niche. I submitted the url to google, asking for deleting it and I hope my serps are gonna get better again now in a few days. But I'd love to find out, which one of my concurrents is using these bad domains to kill other ones serps. Of...What to do against Bad-Seo against my niche site?
- Is this legal? I lost one of my sites and someone is… One of my first successful sites I've had with SEO so far is lost to me know. I couldn't pay for my domain and then it went into the "restore" stage. Even with whole-selling domains, they wanted $65 to restore it. I've had this happen before and once that period ended I was able to restore my domain at a standard rate. This time when the time passed and I went to buy it again it said it was unavailable and when I checked the WhoIs data it said it wasn't with a registrar at al! Anyway, I...Is this legal? I lost one of my sites and someone is using my articles.
- What’s a man gotta do? Good evening, My sister is a British female and was recently fired from her recent job. By no fault of her own her employer ended her contract without her knowledge (told the gov She finished 7months prior to the date) She continued working (receiving pay slips and wages) and then one month her job told her she had to look for another job even when she was under contract, this forced her to leave and claim constructive dismissal. 1 month later she is suing and has to go to court as her...What's a man gotta do?
- Get your own PBN with backlinks from Huffingtonpost,… Always wanted to have backlinks from Huffingtonpost/Forbes/NYTimes etc but can’t afford them? How about your own Private Blog Network with same quality backlinks as Huffingtonpost?We are offering all-in-one PBN creation service We guarantee that every your domain will have clean backlink profile and at least one backlink from authority sites like: • Huffingtonpost • Forbes • BBC • CNN • Wikipedia • Entrepreneur • NYTimes • CNET • Gigaom...Get your own PBN with backlinks from Huffingtonpost, Forbes, BBC, CNN and much more!
- Lying Customers! Hey guys, This women is expecting a refund because she didn't receive her package on her porch!! I have a tracking number and it said it was delivered. She is cursing at me and telling me I want a refund now and I'm reporting you to PP that I made up a fake tracking number. WTF!! I have a legit business but refuse to refund her $40 because she supposedly had her package stolen. I believe she is lying. She said her postman is her cousin and said it wasn't delivered lol. How would you handle...Lying Customers!
- How Companies Use Personal Data Against People Automated disadvantage and personalized manipulation? A working paper on the societal ramifications of the commercial use of personal information, with a focus on automated decision-making, personalization, and data-driven behavioral change. Read: http://crackedlabs.org/en/data-against-peopleThe world’s most valuable resource is no longer oil, but data The data economy demands a new approach to antitrust rules Read:...How Companies Use Personal Data Against People
- I Will Scrape and Find You Amazing Domains with High… I Will Scrape and Find You Amazing Domains with High RD and Authority BL You Pick the Site you want me to Scrape and I will Find You A Hidden Jem Are you sick and tired of looking for expired domains to find nothing? How about this.....you find a g...
- Legal to sell/dropship stuff with Copyright? (Star… Iv'e been working on an automated dropshipping site for the past week in the Pokemon niche. However, I did not do my research when it comes to the legal part.. reselling trademarked items could land you a law suit from what i'm told. Now - the plan was to resell pokemon related articles such as chargers, posters and what not from aliexpress - will i still be in the risk-zone if I clearly state that they aren't official nintendo products and use aliexpress as my vendor? Iv'e been checking...Legal to sell/dropship stuff with Copyright? (Star Wars, Harry Potter etc)
- How to anonymously receive legal money (PayPal, …)? Hi Blackhats! I'm making money with legal businesses and don't commit tax fraud, but would like to hide my identity, because I don't like the big brother watching me. My first step was to create an offshore company and bank account in Asia. For now I'm only able to receive money via bank transfer, as far as I know. I would like to add common payment methods as PayPal, Skrill, etc. PayPal asked me for my personal ID card. I hoped they wouldn't ask that for a company account. I found some...How to anonymously receive legal money (PayPal, ...)?
- Grow your instagram followers – Completely… Hey Guys, This is my team's second free and open source social media app.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.socioboard.iboardpro It helps you to grow your instagram accounts in a completely whitehat approach, if you are a legit business trying to grow your Instagram followers then this is the app you are looking for, its completely free to download and use and its also open source. You can manage unlimited Instagram accounts with this app. I am managing 20...Grow your instagram followers - Completely FREE , WHITEHAT and Open Source Way! NO Bans!
- What action can companies take against cpa… I've been able to make $5-10 a day which is amazing(my first money online), however my sites are very blackhat and offer people a fake way to 'hack' company/game X etc. Considering my CPA locker dosen't give people what they expect I assume its only a matter of time before my site gets reported to the company out of a visitors anger? And i'm wondering if anyone has experience with what the companies can do? One interesting case: I track the rankings of random sites for fun, i saw one...What action can companies take against cpa 'hack' sites? can registrars/hosts rat you out?
- PBN Deindexing = Irrelevant Topical Trust Flow? i just came across this article https://www.gotchseo.com/trust-flow/ and what is here this man Gotch writes in the middle of the article: We have extensively tested this and conclude that the #1 factor that gets private blog network websites deindexed is when the content and outbound links do not match the Topical Trust Flow of the domain. For example, a network site with a Topical flow of "Society / Religion" that has content about Garcinia cambogia and is linking...PBN Deindexing = Irrelevant Topical Trust Flow?