Life without lessons vs Life with lessons
Could you share some of the motivated experiences you have seen or overcome from that?
It might be a single word or could be a paragraph?
Why the Life sucked up with all of the pre-planned actions?
Job, Money, emotions and some other blah blah, why can't a normal living being can't live his own life.
Share your thoughts…
My short story in this forum I had such great experience after some struggles and doing well from all of you…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- My story, first big score and some lessons learned. I'm going to preface by saying one thing. I want to thank everyone here who has gave back to this community. I want specifically point to the stickied posts by t0mmy, shezboy, and Greywolf in this section. They helped me tremendously with their no BS approach for what to expect, so again, thank you. In 2016, after reading all the tips I could find on niche marketing on BHW, I decided to give it a go. I decided on a specific seasonal niche to go after. While doing some market research I came...My story, first big score and some lessons learned.
- Anyone earns a living from a single blog? Hi, I have a single blog. It's been running for a year without any real seo and stuff. Visitor numbers are very slowly increasing as more content is added, but it's quite exhausting and time consuming to add manual written quality content. This all started as a "hobby" or "let's see what comes of it" type of project. I'm quite happy with and I'm having ideas if I should go full time on it. So my main questions are these: 1. Is it worth it to try growing a single blog with quality content...Anyone earns a living from a single blog?
- Got a 3.000 words story – what to do with it? Hi, So, the thing is simple. I got a 3.000 words story. So, it is not an article about something, it is a short story. And I do not know what to do with it. It is basically a redemption story about a boy who is cursed to be a monster, but he doesn't forget that he is part human. Nothing too extraordinary. Here's what I thought: 1. I can buy a domain with the name of the story and post it there. Then hope it will get some visits per day and maybe monetize it with AdSense. 2. I can...Got a 3.000 words story - what to do with it?
- What you say about the latest BTC news? I suppose you all know the story with cboe/wallstreet/forex blah blah blah What do you think it will happen with BTC on Monday?
- TheAlmightyDada’s journey to 12 INCREDIBLE posts. I see people complain about this forum occasionally. e.g. "This forums dead" "BHW not what it used to be" "Is this just a cyrpto forum now?" Blah, blah... fucking.. blah. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, only thing is, I don't often see people try and make a positive change to the perceived situation. This is my attempt to remedy this: Once a month, I will post something that I think the members of this forum will find helpful & valuable. And I'll do this for a year....TheAlmightyDada's journey to 12 INCREDIBLE posts.
- I’m in the Amazon queue Launched my new affiliate site and got 3 qualifying orders so they will auto review my site now. I contacted support via chat and the girl said I am in the queue to be reviewed 'this week' for acceptance (or not) into the program. She said if there is anything wrong with the site, I will be rejected and I can reapply. I had her look at my site and she said 'as long as you're not violating the terms of agreement...blah blah you'll be accepted.' Usual garbage run-around bs answer. Wish me...I'm in the Amazon queue
- How do you bounce back from letting down your… Should you just give up and live the rest of your life wondering what you shoulda/coulda done different. Or should you use it as fuel and let it motivate you to go harder then you ever went and to go above and beyond that they actually become proud of you for not letting up, thru all the daily struggles of this thing called life ? This has been is eating me alive literally and left me in Stuck-mode. Especially when you know you can do so much but the brain won't let you break out of this...How do you bounce back from letting down your biggest mentor/rolemodel.
- Quora experiences and questions? I have a question and I'm curious to your opinions I have been using quora as a test for a variety of things. For promoting affiliate links. Links to my own site and links to my own games/ apps. I am getting a lot of views on most of my answers even some answers were posted 4-6 months ago. For example a question what is the best mobile game? Has 57 answers and I'm the top answer. In the past week it gotten 4K views. And I have multiple answers with loads of views and upvotes (bought...Quora experiences and questions?
- My story: Making bank.. getting complacent.. loosing it all. Hello BHW This is the first time I have really opened up to the forum. The BHW community has been awesome, I have learned so much from you all (the negative and the positive) and I'm going to try to give more back I was making roughly 4K $ a month through an e-commerce website. The website ran itself and relied upon 1st Page Google Rankings to sell the products I was selling. I had a virtual assistant to process orders in Google Docs and all I had to do was pay the guy at the end of the...My story: Making bank.. getting complacent.. loosing it all.
- Can You Make a Living Writing Content? Some time ago I was considering the idea of writing content as a full-time vocation. But, I have got busy working in another field. Now I plan to revisit this idea. Unfortunately, I find that there is very little value placed on high quality content....
- [Case Study] Offline Pay-Per-Call Campaign I've been doing online call campaigns for about a month now and am getting great results. Decided to try an offline campaign and will make a Case Study out of it for BHW. Not sure how it will convert but I've looked at it from a consumer standpoint and it should perform well. My idea plays on, and elicits people's fears, which hopefully will lead to conversions. Playing on peoples' emotions happens often in marketing and beyond. In fact, today is election day in the US and our fine...[Case Study] Offline Pay-Per-Call Campaign
- ?Follow/Unfollow – total actions per day ( 2017) Hello, I'm wondering what are the total limits (for follow/unfollow) of the daily actions? Anyone got idea? I follow & unfollow manually 450 accounts per day, total 450+450 = 900 actions. Is it risky? Is it better to follow 450 accounts in one day and the next /other day, to unfollow 450? Let me know guys because in the last days I have noticed some problems with the hashtags.
- Winding down several businesses and need advice. Hi all, I'm looking for some advice. I'm closing down a shop I had on Etsy, I have a lot of inventory made as I reopened the shop recently before closing it again soon after. Made a few mistakes and planned for huge volume but soon realized it was not something we wanted to get started in again. We closed out the lease on the building and put it all in storage. We had planned on running several little projects and businesses we had going from the warehouse too so there are other things apart...Winding down several businesses and need advice.
- what lessons did you learn during IM career? I think the most important lesson I've learned is never giving up. having the will to work and receive over the internet is very important. I myself do not have many qualities nor skills, everything I know I learned with a lot of effort and dedication and managed to achieve many goals in this way Eight years ago I was in a very difficult situation where I lived I could not get a job, I did not even have food, I had to borrow money to be able to eat. All I had was just an old computer and...what lessons did you learn during IM career?