So I am just coming off of an unsuccessful Instagram Journey and need a win.
I am shooting for one of the top 5 YouTube search spot for a specific keyword.
I currently have 3 videos made and plan to make more variations of the video during this journey.
All 3 videos are on the same channel
Here are some details on the keyword.
Search Volume provided by rapidtags.io (Does anyone know how acurate this is? It is a cool tool!)
last 24 hours – 21,100 searches
last 7 days…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- So i guess i’m the new guy… I suppose it does no harm introducing myself.. I feel as if there is a few things i need to learn, so here i am.
- YouTube video not coming up in search results? I have added 5,000 HR views to my video, 400~ likes, and a few comments to my video all while it was unlisted. Only 2,500 views have hit the video but it's only been about 2 hours. I made the video public about an hour or 2 ago also. Is there any reason why it wouldn't be coming up in the search results? I have searched the forums and all I'm seeing is that the video may be ghosted. But there's no reason for that, the account is clean, original content and there's no strikes or anything on...YouTube video not coming up in search results?
- [Q] ESTIMATED search volume in Keywordtool.io Hello everyone, for any of you using the paid version of keywordtool.io, how does the tool estimate search volume for youtube? When you are familiar with it you know can switch between google, youtube and a few market places. However, while it shows...
- [Freebie] Earn extra $100- 1000 from Micro Niche… Hello BHW Members, Thanks for your Huge response for my old giveaway threads (Keywords Research). Very nice experience with you guys. Still I am giving keywords from old giveaways threads as well. So, now you guys get Modern Version Micro Niche Key...
- Hello, Everyone My name is GO AND READ ON MY PROFILE I am not new to this FORUM I was a member since 2015 But was banned for spamming. And now I am back again So, I WAS A BANNED MEMBER ANYway I aM welcome
- Ez Video Ranks – Web Based Video Keyword… IntroducingEZVIDEORANKS.COM A new software released made from a video marketer with an idea to have a fully functional video tracker. This tool was made with mass videos & speed in mind. You can use any channel, and see it's rankings. All you need is the channel URL, you can also add keywords manually. Over 670k ranking positions in the database, & 7.7k Videos. Went Through Beta Testing With 40 BETA...Ez Video Ranks - Web Based Video Keyword Tracker - No Manual Keyword Entry Needed
- Made $$ during BTC Fall ! Hi guys, so .. i saw an email this morning from spectrocoin saying they will deactivate my card after some new regulation blah blah .. . And i had about $126 there that i needed to withdraw, but instead I said why not exchange it in BTC during that big & horrible fall, so I did that & got back after few hours & found that the prices jumped so I bought USD again & voila, made $7 in profit Hahaha Not bad at all for someone who has no interest in investing, probably I'll lost half the amount on...Made $$ during BTC Fall !
- Channel Case Study of Youtube Tricks – How Did… On my last post, I spoke of Toys and ME, the kid channel that exploded like crazy since day one. We are trying to discover what the trick is. How? *redacted* This channel is opened May 5, 2016 about a year and a half AFER my channel was opened. I...
- Good sites/ways to build up a legit YouTube channel ? I just started a YouTube channel that I plan on naturally growing building up it's built around a passion/hobby of mine. This is the first time I have ever used YouTube to actually build up a so called whitehat channel, I always before was just promoting products and what not. So anyway I'm looking for sites or ways to help boost a channel as in good places to submit a video to and get it seen possibly more to just naturally grow my channel each time I release a video. I have been scanning...Good sites/ways to build up a legit YouTube channel ?
- Building My Personal YouTube Channel! Showing You… Hello everyone! I am super excited to have finally started my personal YouTube channel. I want to make this an open journey where I explain what I am doing to grow the channel and the business I run alongside the channel. The channel is going to b...
- [Journey/Methods] Instagram semi-active journey to $100/day Hello friends! This will be my new journey where i share the most that i will do My goals is $25 per day, then $50 and finally $100 Method 1: Grow accounts to 10k followers and then sell the accounts for minimum $100. right now i grow accounts in ...
- YouTube + CPA – $50/day Hey, in past i've had one unsuccessful journey but now I'm BACK! I've decided to start with "game hacks" niche and i've uploaded one video to test things out. Ordered some HR views and in matter of hours i was in top 3.These are the earnings for last 2 days.View attachment 96630 The earnings could be much more higher, because the video got deranked for about 14 hours, now i have uploaded another version and ranked it different way, so hopefully the video...YouTube + CPA - $50/day
- Brought an established channel. Now losing subs at… Hi, I brought a channel with 30k subs last week. This was a channel created in 2013, so I knew the subs were semi-recent and there would probably be a 10-15% drop by switching niches (it was a gaming channel focused on 1 game. I changed focus to a sports game). I am losing an average of 35 subs a day, which is expected. However, will YouTube take in account the low level of engagement? (video views / total subs)? I'm only getting 500 views, which is fine, but how does YouTube take that in...Brought an established channel. Now losing subs at very fast rate. Will YouTube "ghost" my videos?
- Newbie trying to increase viewcount on a single YT video I've been a fan for a few days, but this is my first post. Please pardon my ignorance from my question. I am featured on a YouTube video on a channel that has 9 million subscribers. I do not own the channel, and my video does have advertisements on it by the owner. My video currently has 25K views after three months. I am interested in increasing this viewcount, as I show the video to potential employers, and many regard the viewcount as a measure of quality. Is it worth it to purchase...Newbie trying to increase viewcount on a single YT video