So I've been wondering.
My site is currently at 58% bounce rate.
I've been doing some rigorous SEO + PBNs with some of the top sellers here on BHW.
Seeing some great results.
With that said, I can't stop wondering if using black hat tools to lower my bounce rate and increase my CTR going to result in a recognizable increase in the SERPs?
Anyone had experience with this? And is this 100% safe?
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Is CTR a Ranking Factor? Personal Case Study So after waiting for Rans thread on ctr and his tests on using clicks to influence for months and him being banned I figure i would do my own mini test, very small budget but worth a try. Firstly I read the following 2 articles claiming CTR actually i...
- White Hat vs Black Hat SEO The terms white hat and black hat are used to describe the type of tactics used to optimize a website for the search engines. At the extreme ends of the scale, White hat SEO is typically thought of as the more ethical approach, and one that abides by the search engines’ terms of service, but also the one that takes the longest to see results from. Black hat SEO is thought of as a far more underhand approach, one that does not mind circumnavigating the rules, and thus provides faster results....White Hat vs Black Hat SEO
- Where to find adsense traffic to lower ctr I need traffic to lower ctr only (no clicks) Is exchange sites like adfly etc safe in 2017? Bot traffic gets wiped out. AdWords, bing and fb are too expensive to lower ctr Most services for traffic on bhw and fiverr are fake (have researched) - if so...
- How to reduce bounce rate in my site? Hello Everyone please tell me how to reduce bounce rate on my site? Actually, my website has a high bounce rate that's why My traffic day by day going decrease. what I do to reduce my website bounce rate. Give me some suggestion or If you want some changes for my website like content design or another thing. Please check my website. Website - www.apptunix.com
- Kill Your Bounce Rate With Zero Bounce WordPress Plugin Get More Traffic and Make More Sales By Killing Your Bounce Rate With Zero Bounce WordPress Plugin Picture this: You have your website set up, you?ve fine-tuned your sales funnel, and you?re landing page is primed for maximum conversions. All...
- Best way to reduce a GIFs file size without losing… I just recently started messing with GIFs for some marketing work of mine and I''m noticing that it's really hard to shrink the file size much for them with all the website tools I have used. And sometimes I upload a large GIF to some of those sites to reduce the size and it can't reduce it any ? Also whenever I try to change the aspect ratio of GIFs I notice that it makes the file size INSANE even if the resolution is actually smaller overall than the original to start with. Any help guys ?
- How can I reach 1000$/day with adsense ! Hi guys ! My goal it's to reach 1k $ daily with adsense but I don't know how to reach that the two things I haven't it's : 1- a high CTR 2- a lot of traffic 1 --> the CTR : I don't know where I will put the ad code cause I put one one the slide bar and one in the below of the article but the CTR was very low ! (1% or less ) 2 --> the traffic I use the google+ , facebook groups , reddit , forums in the same niche ... and I just starting in the SEO I focus in the long tail keywords but the...How can I reach 1000$/day with adsense !
- Page indexed but doesn’t appear in serps !… Hi i'm doing some tests and got many pages indexed with spun content ( unique ) for zero competition keywords , the links are indexed in google but they never appears when searching for the keyword ( page title ) it's zero competition keywords with 4 or 5 pages on google serps . i go throught all serps but can't find my page also all google results are just unrelated pages it's like google is discriminating new indexed pages and prefer to show just random results from old domains anyone...Page indexed but doesn't appear in serps ! zero comp keywords
- Bounce rate is a bullshit metric Bounce rate is a thing, according to SEMRush it's one of the key metrics to what makes websites rank on Google, it came 4th in their 2017 ranking factors study. Tonight I want to put forward the argument that bounce rate is a bullshit metric.Firstly, what is bounce rate? WHAT DOES IT MEAN! A "bounce" is a web visitor which exits on the page which...Bounce rate is a bullshit metric
- https://www.click2trial.com/zko-cream/ As our age increment our skin endures with certain maturing impacts which are for the most part caused because of the low generation of collagen particles and elastin, hormones mindful with skin hydration. As a result of this our skin gets barely recog...
- Boost your SERPs with High Octane BackLinks –… falcommoney said: ↑ Review This is my review for this service. Let me start with thanking the service provider for a free review copy. I got my report within 24 hours. I got a report in my mail. The excel ...
- How can I reduce Bounce rate in WordPress websites? I'm getting good amount of traffic from search engines. Contents are very good. But the bounce rate is too high. I want to minimize it. May I know how can I reduce the bounce rate? Is there any wordpress plugin to help that can increase page views? Obviously in ethical way. I don't want to get banned by google.
- What kind of strategy did he use in this case? I want to know what kind of writing strategies that this man used on wordpress. This man's wordpress blog's language and market is South Korean. His blog's daily visitor is about 100,000~150,000. And his monthly adsense income is 20,000$ ~ 30,000$.(He shows his accounts) from this number, Ctr and CPc looks common.(Korean CTr and CPc is lower then Us. CTr 1~2%, CPC 0.3$ is common) Of course, he never show his website address. But, He said, in South Korean Blogger Community, that he writes...What kind of strategy did he use in this case?
- Safe Percentage of PBNs to Money Site How many PBNs are safe for a money site? Lets say I build 100 links from Blog Guestposts and Outreach, is it safe to have 15 PBNs pointing to the money site? So 100 Links out of which 15 will be PBNs. This will make it around 15% of all links to be PBN...