So i don't know much really about how does the economy/financial system work. From inflation to government regulations and everything… So the question is, is the financial system good? Or is it only good for those who can take advantage of the system.
Is there a better solution(Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies..)? Or is the curren say US financial system very good, inflation rate of around 2% is needed to drive the economy and so on?
Could anyone give a bit of insight about the topic?
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Everything You Need to Know About Earning with… I'm not an expert. I don't claim to be. Don't take mine (or anyone's) word for it. Do your own research. This is my personal strategy for earning passive money with Cryptocurrencies. Spoiler: [Rant] Investing in Crypto Is Not a Gamble and Here's Why This isn't really related to the rest of the thread, but I wanted to get it off my chest. People don't like change and there's no bigger contributing factor to misoneism than... Everything You Need to Know About Earning with Cryptocurrencies | The Ultimate Guide for Noobs
- [GET] Crypto needn’t be cryptic – Understanding… Interest in cryptocurrencies has boomed to unprecedented levels this year. These digital coins have surged in value collective market capitalisation has jumped from $10 billion at the start of 2017 to over $160 billion in September and crypto coins are destined to command global headlines for years to come. How much do you know about Bitcoin (the original cryptocurrency, launched in 2009), Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies? There are hundreds of them now, but the uninitiated should not...[GET] Crypto needn’t be cryptic – Understanding Cryptocurrencies with eToro [PDF]
- Cryptocurrencies are currently the epitome of a… Looks like Bitcoin has hit its max as of this morning and will likely begin the long drop to the basement in the next few days. Those of you who are preparing to sell, what do you plan to do with your earnings? Those of you who are going to "hodl" as it freefalls, at what point will you give in and sell off your coins? What is your plan of attack as these exchanges freeze transactions when it hits freefall? Will you foray into the alts that don't crash in tandem with bitcoin, or will you...Cryptocurrencies are currently the epitome of a "bubble"... V3
- Bitcoin is going to false [Must read of Will Regret] Hi, I am the person with very high connected with the group who are control the whole banking and bitcoin system. The reason Bitcoin going to false and false quickly because of 2 reason: 1. The global money reset. There will be a brand new money system...
- Computer SSD and HHD Question I'm asking here because BHW is super active, and I know we have computer people here. So here's the thing. I bought a new lap top the other day. It has a 126GB SSD and a 1TB HDD hard drives. I installed Windows 10 on the SSD. The SSD is the C drive, and the HDD is an E drive. Now I'm thinking, all of the stuff I download and put on the lap top is going to go on the SSD. But I want it all to go on the HDD, and to only have my System files on the SSD. So for example my Firefox and Chrome...Computer SSD and HHD Question
- bangladesh poor people and no help.. bangladesh has a really bad time with the storms and flooding. I woke up today to the news that the government is stopping relief being handed out in a speedfull way. bangladesh ppl are get very I'll and living in very bad condition, and government don't care . what going on, I was in tears that is bad and very sad . i no other part of the world also going thru problams, but bangladesh in real shit... sorry I was so upset just wanted to say it.... my love my forts go out to all the...bangladesh poor people and no help..
- [News] Hardfork Bitcoin Gold took place The planned Bitcoin Gold hardware took place just before the deadline. A snapshot of the bitcoin, as confirmed by the developers of the project, was made on block 491,407. Initially, it was expected that the BTG fork will occur on October 25, but the ...
- US Residents Now Required to Claim Bitcoin Earnings… Not that it hasn't always been this way, but with Coinbase being forced to hand over its records this might be harder to avoid:https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/11/29/16717416/us-coinbase-irs-records"The government argued that the order was justified based on the discrepancy between Coinbase users and US citizens reporting Bitcoin gains to the IRS. Coinbase boasts nearly 6 million customers, but according to a government filing, fewer than 1,000 US citizens have...US Residents Now Required to Claim Bitcoin Earnings on Taxes...
- [LiveMarketCap] Live cryptocurrency market prices,… Dear friends, After few weeks of hard working, we are glad to present you livemarketcap.comLiveMarketCap.com provides a live ranking of all the active cryptocurrencies. It's a new trusted source with latest cryptocurrency news, market prices, charts and analysis. We also included some important indicators like cryptocurrency Inflation and Compound Monthly Growth Rate (CMGT). Our goal is to give the latest essential information to people interested in...[LiveMarketCap] Live cryptocurrency market prices, charts, news and analysis
- TIP: How to take advantage of pay-to-use sites that… Hey guys, Here's a little tip on how to work around sites such as KWfinder that allows limited free use per IP. Most of you most likely are aware of this but I shall share anyway for those that aren't. So to briefly explain, most of you will have a dynamic IP address unless you have specified otherwise with your ISP. A dynamic IP address is temporary and can be reset easily. Here are two easy ways to do it: 1) Turn your modem on and off. - Easy enough but aint nobody got time for dat 2)...TIP: How to take advantage of pay-to-use sites that allow limited free use
- American SEC begins purge of cryptocurrencies by… Bittrex.com – one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges announced that it will stop trading following cryptocurrencies: Bitshares, Bata, BT Token (Draco), DAR.Snippet from the article: Bitshares is largest from these cryptos, holds $155 mln in capitalization and fell in just a few minutes by a 24%, while Draco’s price decreased 60% and DAR -58%. This means effectively death for these virtual...American SEC begins purge of cryptocurrencies by targeting Bittrex
- Does the Junior VIP Membership Worth the Amount [For… Hey BHers, I am a bit curious and tempted to buy/join the Junior VIP membership/group. But I your suggestions guys. Are the resources available there much more valuable and informative than the open ones? Does it really worth the money? And I don't wanna sell any service right now. No offensive comments, please. I just want to learn and I guess the VIP section is something goldmine to any learner. At least, I got some hints from the comments, whenever something really valuable tricks are...Does the Junior VIP Membership Worth the Amount [For Resources; Not Gonna Sell Anything]
- World governments are primitive and stupid… Not a political thread mates, just a simple economic one. There is no need for taxes. Ever. Taxation is slavery. Taxation is permanent debt. Taxation is theft. Here's why: you can have an adequately funded government without holding the citizenry financially hostage for the entire duration of their lives. The solution is mind bogglingly simple - have a government with all of its authority and powers but with assets stored in a specialized public hedge fund. The entire income the...World governments are primitive and stupid operations that run on slavery
- The Ranking Strategy Behind The Most Competitive… Hey, If you want to increase traffic to your website then you are going to love this new free training series from multi award winning SEO Matthew Woodward. Across 4 videos you are going to learn- The ranking strategy behind the most competitive nic...