I'm trying to track FB conversions using Facebook's pixel.
I tried just adding the basic facebook conversion pixel…. however that seems to track all clicks/views (including visits and views on my bridge page/pre-sales page).
I only want to track when someone actually converts and becomes a valid lead.
It should be able to be done…. this is my code (the ID has been altered for privacy).
<img height="1" width="1" style="display:none"...
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- should I optimize my campaign for ad clicks or conversions ? Hi guys, I started to promote few cpa(email submit) campaigns from maxBounty with facebook ads and built for each one a nice landing page(cuz facebook blocks direct linking from maxBounty), set the pixel and created campaigns with objective of convers...
- Testing Affiliate Link Conversions I want to test out my affiliate link to make sure that it actually converts of first-page submit because the last campaign I ran, my link redirected to a completely irrelevant offer and I missed out on a lot of money. How can I test my link to make sur...
- The Google introduction to machine learning I've been trying to get my head around machine learning recently to try and see how it can be used to help me in my industry and niche... and I came across these very basic and super easy to follow tutorials from YouTube. I hope you find them as useful as I did: Part 1: Part 2: Part 3: Part 4: Part 5: Part 6:...The Google introduction to machine learning
- Facebook Pixel on Cake Platform? Anyone managed to setup the Facebook Pixel on an Affiliate Network that is using the Cake Platform? If so, how did you do it? I tried pasting the pixel code on the Pixel HTML (Must be HTTPS) part, but it didn't work.
- 200 to 300 clicks but no conversions can you guys help. Hello, I started uploading porn videos 3 months ago now I get more than 250 clicks daily but the fact is It is not at all converting. Should I try adding a landing page or should stick to the method? And Which offers on crack revenue worth promoting. ...
- ClickBank clicks and NO Sales Why?? I've tried using the method about the post of @BassTrackerBoats The bot doesnt work for me, so I've made like 10+ fb accounts, some of them are banned, some not. So it's lot of work but I'm getting data. Posted in a group a landing page with ebook lead magnet and got 20+ subscribers and then got banned. I still have the subscribers and wrote 8 email sequence. Got many clicks also from other fb groups direcly to the sales page but No sales. Now I'll wait and see what happens in 8...ClickBank clicks and NO Sales Why??
- Youtube: Copyrighted Content, 1 MIL Subscribers; How… If you search 'motivational' on youtube, the first 6 results are from this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKZDEMDdQc8t6GzFj1_TDw They have 1 Million subscribers and they started out 2 years ago. 15.5 Million Views 7.1 Million Views 5.7 Million Views 3.8 Million Views ...and the list goes on... How are they doing it? How...Youtube: Copyrighted Content, 1 MIL Subscribers; How do they get away with it?
- Need someone who’s an expert with google… Hi, Recently our team has decided to move away from voluum as the volume of data we get isn't being tracked correctly with voluum (and nor can we without risking our facebook accounts being banned). We want to set up google analytics properly, and here is what we want: - To be able to attribute affiliate conversions to individual adsets without placing facebook's pixel on the affiliate network (this would cause us problems) - at the moment we fire conversions back to voluum, and our voluum...Need someone who's an expert with google analytics/facebook ads
- [Shopify] Getting Traffic but no ATC or Sales. What… Hey Guys, I started dropshipping a month or so ago and have been investing in FB ads. I have been testing and have not had any luck with any products thus far. 2 sales total with $700 FB ad spend and tested 10 products. In short I am still learning. N...
- Should I give up on this product? hey guys, yesterday I opened my shopify store, curently I am selling a product for 32$ and for this product I am running a facebook ad -> 25€ per day. At the moment I am paying 0.19 per click, I had 60 visits on my store, 2 people addes my product to cart but no sales. Should I stop with this product and try another one? I am asking because I saw people with 20 visits that made sales and me with 60..well Last thing: my facebook ad is going well I think, I made like 20 likes, 12 shares and...Should I give up on this product?
- Do you find FB ads retargeting and Lookalike… I'm a beginner when it comes to FB ads. I haven't been able to any positive results from FB ads. I do strongly believe that targeting can't be done better than what I'm already trying. I do get website visits from my conversion ads but the visits don't convert. I'm wondering if running retargeting ads and lookalike audiences (of visitors) will yield any fruitful results? Creating this thread for discussion purposes.
- Battle: PPE, Conversion, vs Impressions View attachment 88896 Hey Guys, i'm launching a Facebook campaign for a product video that can gain traction via attention, i.e. a trending product. I want to test out my target audience with three different optimizations: PPE, Impressions, and conversions (be it website views, ad to cart, purchase, etc). PPE ads cannot be split test, so that will have to be its own campaign. For a conversion campaign, I can split test with Impressions vs. conversions, so I'll do that. Does this...Battle: PPE, Conversion, vs Impressions
- Improve link clicks I have 120k instagram followers w link in bio (in multiple accounts) targeting to an Amazon affiliate shop. I also make 1 post campaign a day (1 post in every account), the rest of the day i publish content My conversion ratio its almost 2% a day per followers (Instagram Followers * 2%= daily visits). How can i improve my "link in bio" clicks? PD: maybe you guys can share also the % of visits in your campaigns.
- CPA JV – I Have many cpa networks accs – 70/30 hi there, i have unused cpa network account that i used years ago. some has earning some not. im looking someone who can drive conversion there. I prefer with someone who is using WH tech and has already profitable campaign running. its long term jv a...