Can you please share with us your strategy to test articles/landing pages or products in facebook ads
do you test 30 40 articles to find one or two winners ?
how much interest do you test per adset one or two or multiples ? and how much ads ?
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- How to Make Great Landing Pages How to Make Great Landing Pages (With Crazy High Conversions) SOURCE : http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2014/02/12/great-landing-pages What are landing pages? A landing page is the page a visitor arrives at on your website after clicking an ...
- BHW members please share how you get your landing page! Hi BHW members, As the thread title clearly says please share and help your fellow members at bhw about landing pages!! My landing page is again and again getting me policy errors that say Unidentified Business, and Misrepresentation. I tried copyi...
- Interest of owning several domain extensions in U.E.… Hi all, I am managing my brand new father's e-shop that offers furniture items to belgian people with a .be extension. Due to the large size of the items, he never expected to sell outside the country but we eventually found a way to ship the products that wasn't too expensive nor inconvenient so we decided to give it a try! Considering that I now own the .fr and .com extension too, I am currently wondering what would be the best strategy to expend to neighbour countries like France, The...Interest of owning several domain extensions in U.E. for an e-shop?
- Are Clickbank Products trash? anyway, this weekend I have been using Bing text ads to promote clickbank products. But with little success, I've used the tips posted in BHW for selecting good products, and have gotten 61 hops between 4 products, but no sales. I'm trying to figure out where the issue is, as the products I've selected to promote are successful, but the people i seem to attract have no interest in buying anything. am i overreacting? i already spent 41$ on ads. Is it too early to call it a failure?
- How to get $0.00 Likes For Facebook Pages Using Facebook Ads This is what is possible using Facebook ads.What's the secret to using Facebook ads and sponsored stories to get Facebook likes for a fraction of a cent each? Targeting the right audience!...How to get $0.00 Likes For Facebook Pages Using Facebook Ads
- Question on FBads for Ali Dropshipping. Hi guys. I have some basic questions. The "So Called Gurus" selling their courses have gotten me confused. Alot of them advocate different targeting methods and budgets. Some even advocate as little as $1dollar to test an adset/product. I really need some setting straight. 1.How much do u have to spend before the darn pixel gets warmed up? im spending like crazy here and there targetting changing things around and testing! 2.How do you determine if the $5 TEST was successful? Must it have...Question on FBads for Ali Dropshipping.
- [Journey] Buy the hype and sell the news strategy Reasoning I've been lurking on facebook, forums, telegram, slack.. and so many people are coming in and buying on hype and then seeing coins dip after major events. I wanted to start my own ICO but cbf, so I will be doing a trading strategy based on hype onlyStrategy summary - Look for hyped up coins and buy. Sources include trollboxes on telegram, pump and dump groups (I've tried pnd and i got burnt many times), youtube videos from 'crypto gurus', crypto groups on FB where...[Journey] Buy the hype and sell the news strategy
- Blog Launch Strategy, is it good? Expert advices needed ! Hey all, So I'm about to launch my blog and since the last blog I launched was in 2010 I need an update !Got so much obsolete knowledge I'm not sure if my strategy is good or if pure crap. Maybe some stuff here will be good information for newbies but hey, I can't guarantee that . I've got a bit of budget, not a lot, a few thousands, plus I've got a 100k instagram account linked to this new blog I'm launching. This blog is going to be local, so competition is not very...Blog Launch Strategy, is it good? Expert advices needed !
- Pinterest Boards Exchange Hi guys I just wany to check if any of you is interest in some pinterest boards exchange I have some really big and active pinterest boards in Health niche and I am interest in exchange if somewhan has some too it could benefit us both becuase we will ...
- My Journey to 1K Per Month Azon Associates I am pretty much posting this to hold myself accountable but appreciate feedback and people watching. I plant to build and use SEO to bring a brand new site to 1K per month through Amazon Associates. I will post weekly on Wednesday US day time. Her...
- Products on Category pages – Linkjuice question I have an ecommerce site, selling for example football shoes. There are close to 100 of them in this "Football shoes" category. Like adidas, nike, blue, red, striped etc.. How many products should I show to costumers in the category (shop.com/football-shoes) before the "show-more/next" button? (pagination has been used in this case) I want to rank category pages the most. Longtail keywords and individual product pages are not so important.Is it right that the less product i have...Products on Category pages - Linkjuice question
- Difficult SEO Question – Backlink Strategy Lets say for example, you have a multiniche website with a dozen articles covering every guide for games out there. And you bought this domain a few days ago. How would you plan a backlink strategy for a website like this? Create a web 2.0 or register an expired web 2.0 for each article (niche)? Send social signals to each article? Purchase multiple PBN packages from the Marketplace to each article? Or just do backlinking to the homepage (domain.com) and don't backlink to the articles?...Difficult SEO Question - Backlink Strategy
- Targetting a general audience? Hello, I have tested a few products on my store, and I got lucky to get one sale once. After that I haven't had any success. My question is, do you guys have any tips on how to try and find interests to target for a general product? I always try to link a product to some niche or hobby so I can target it that way.. but with some products I just can't find anything like that.. So I would appreciate it if someone can share some tips on how to find interests for more general products? Thank you
- PPC profitting on facebook ads? I ran an ad campaign on facebook promoting one of my pages recently. I ended up paying around $0.43 per click when campaign was over. I did not run this campaign for profit but, it occurred to me that had I been running ads with an affiliate link that paid more than $0.43 per click I would have made money. So my question: Are there any PPC affiliate programs out there that pay more than $0.43 per click or is that higher than I'm ever going to find? Is this even a decent strategy? Is...PPC profitting on facebook ads?