Good morning everyone!
Need your suggestions/ advice to recover a site from the latest G updates.
One of my sites has got hit severely by the last Google update.
It is an Amazon affiliate site;
Visitors dropped almost 70-75%, and it is not any kind of penalty…
Here is the scenario:
1. Some keywords are still on the top….
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- The nature of the new Google Updates I have a little bit of trouble with one of my websites after the newer Google Updates (the March and April ones) and I'm hoping some of you more seasoned webmasters may be able to shed some light into the matter. As a bit of background, the website was created with white SEO in mind, so I have done nothing shady to make it rank for any particular keyword. The main focus was to create great content, better than the competitors have to offer, with shares on the social media websites (which is...The nature of the new Google Updates
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- How to get out of the challenge verification loop on… Hi Guys I noticed IG is now creating a challenge verification loop and I have not found a way out of it. For instance, while using Followliker the account is asked to get a 6 digit verification code at the moment of log in. In the past, I would just...
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- WordPress Experts… Problems with Ultimate… I had installed wordpress on the root of the domain and started using Ultimate Members, today I decided to move the site to a subdomain, the move went fine with images, comments etc but when I deleted my user/pass from the root and then tried to login to the subdomain with the same user/pass it says the user doesn't exist The way I moved the site was: Downloaded all files from root, uploaded them to subdomain, changed urls in wp-config, and used velvet blue plugin to update the urls to...Wordpress Experts... Problems with Ultimate Members after site move
- Bitcoin price gained $1,000 in less than an hour,… Bitcoin experiences the biggest 1 hr volume in BTC history Yesterday, the bitcoin price registered a huge gain of $1,000 in just an hour. From $6,800, the prices got up to $7,800 for the first time in about two weeks. The crypto enthusiasts are surely ...
- Experts – Recover a blacklisted website Hi all For a website that has been damned by the all powerful Google, how much work is required to recover it? Context: I got this website when I was very active at SEO around 3 years ago and I have held on to it since then. The thing was this website has some great metrics but after getting it for a premium price, I found that I had been fooled and it was blacklisted by Google and that was because of 'low quality' links. I remember looking at its link profile back then and some of the...Experts - Recover a blacklisted website
- The Dark side of the Tether moon! Untethered I consider this the benefit of the doubt / charitable scenario. The information presented here is circumstantial. For statistical analysis, look at the Tether Report, linked at the bottom. No USDT was issued after this report was made public...
- Merge The Lounge And The Crypto Section the crypto section is an upgraded lounge, lately its been a better source of fun than the lounge and we can't let this happen imho. look at this, u got the covet trolls, the thread spammers, the backlink seekers, the newbie businessman, the coin pumpers... its impossible to regulate becouse nobody can prove that scribscribscrib coin is actually my invention if you know what i mean, also there is so little knowledge being spread that the...Merge The Lounge And The Crypto Section
- DID I JUST HIT THE JACKPOT WAP9929110J Hello, I think i may have jsut hit the jackpot at a online estate sale. It was in a very rich neighborhood form what i understand and i took a bit of a gamble. I found a brand new sealed in the box PORSCHE Watch. The model number on the actual "WAP9929110J" And the name on the box is "Porsche Design Chronograph 911 Turbo S Executive Series" I couldnt find anyhting for the model number and when i searched the name i found a watch that comes with this new porsche and i beleive there are...DID I JUST HIT THE JACKPOT WAP9929110J
- Quick Question For The Flipping Experts This is a quick question for the website flippers on BHW. I am very proficient in various programming and scripting languages and usually like to hand code my sites and I can control the designs easier, and also cheaper than using other CMS options. ...
- Worst Case Scenario.Google is down! What if some day you woke up and in the morning you try to check your websites rankings,positions and earnings and sudden you realize that google was major hacked. Search Engine is down! Gmail is down and all emails hacked with whole data! All google services are down! Worst case is happening-Google employees can't recover any of services to put online. This will be disaster from "space" proportions. Now someone will say what the heck this guy is blabing about.He is insane. I saw already...Worst Case Scenario.Google is down!
- Dear everyone,Whether I’m a thief? The Issue… I was a newbie in the world of Internet Marketing, I am confused by this question, I hope you can help answer it! As you may know that at this time many PLR products the Article on sale on the Internet, in general it's cheap But for some people the price is still expensive. The makers of the original PLR products sold in bulk, but there are just some people who distribute their Products freely so that it can be used by everyone! The maker of PLR might not know the actions of those...Dear everyone,Whether I'm a thief? The Issue Of The Right To Use PLR Article!
- Sites hit after March update. How to recover? Hi Guys I was trying to rank a few sites for the same KW to see how far i can go with them. They are about 4 months old with good content. I've build some web 2.0s, did some blog/forum links, bought some PBN links and manual outreach for guest posting. The sites were doing ok the last few week pre-update. Hovering from page 5-7. Now only 1 site is on pg 8 and the rest are not even on pg 10. I just see a lot of crappy forum postings, twitter profiles and thin sites ranking in the first...Sites hit after March update. How to recover?