Few years ago one newspaper wrote negative article about my company. Now I have to do something to push it down because it's showing on our brand name keyword just one position below our main website.
This is how it looks like:
They have strong domain with good content. We also got a positive article from the same newspaper which is placed below negative one.
What else can I do except that what I did already:
1. I made 1 new website…
- Is it under copyright to use article texts? Hello, I am really confused about collecting texts scripts for my Youtube video. is it under copyright or plagiarism? For example: like Time magazine or Evening Standard newspaper or all famous newspaper? or a health video article from a random websit...
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Site name and company name Hi, I have started a digital marketing company (mostly web design for now). I basically want to be the middle man. Anyway, I am working to close my first client today. I have a good idea what he wants and just finalizing details. I do not have my ow...
- Buying a Domain Name that Used to Belong to a Company Hey Guys, Used to work for a company wayyyy back, they have recently let their domain name drop and bought a new one similar to their company name. I happen to know that their domain is pretty strong and they just let it drop. Is it ok to scoop up an...
- Post not showing up in ALL hashtags So I created 2 new accounts. One from a phone I have used to create accounts on in the past and one from from a total different phone. Both accounts when I try to post a photos with hashtags (27 of them) aren't showing up in their hashtag search. I can see them fine when I search them login in to my account, However, when I view a different account and or search from the browser not login the the account, I can't find it. All 27 aren't showing up? Is this because the account is new? Am I...Post not showing up in ALL hashtags
- Going to try this ORM method: Instead of solely trying to promote positive information and push down negative information, I am going a supplemental method. Many clients have negative images/news articles. The problem is that a typical Googler will gravitate toward the negative content and avoid clicking the positive. So I am going to create web content of negative content. Some of it will be click bait such as "BEWARE of John Smith MUST READ"... The negative content will be a spun story and actually read much...Going to try this ORM method:
- Ready to go? Hello everyone, So I just got offered , for 150pounds , a ready to go website. Basically it's made and I just have to put my details in,like my PayPal account,etc. Looks like it has the social networks accounts ready and articles have been wrote down already, it looks it really is ready to go and moke some money, as I don't really expect to make a lot for now. Just want to make a steady income and be able to work on the website and make a bit more with time. What do you guys think? Just a...Ready to go?
- Can’t believe i spent $654 on my domain name Hi, Last night someone was taking the piss to the max in bidding on a domain name i wanted. sadly they pushed the bid to $654. I still think it was worth it since its a .com domain which i already owned the .co.uk version of the name. 2 months ago someone on 123 reg was trying to sell the domain name for £5500 until the domain name expired and dropped. is a domain name with 5 letter word worth the price i paid? and its a 17 year old domain
- How can I optimize my brand anchor My brand name is "xyzSEO" My target anchor is "Seo company", "seo company in mumbai" How can I optimize my brand anchor. I have optimized my brand anchor as "xyzSEO seo company", "xyzSEO seo company in mumbai" Am I right or need to change. Please advice me. Thank U
- what is the most efficient way to recover from this… A company I am working with was developing a new version of their site. They put it on another domain of theirs and then put it on their main domain. Except they never removed it from the alternate domain. So we have:www.site.com andwww.site3.com Each of which has the same text.www.site.com fell in the rankings and I couldn't discover why. Then I realized...what is the most efficient way to recover from this duplicate content penalty?
- Duplicate Content Problem Hi! I made the following experience: I wrote on article which i uploaded on a page press release page. I had one link to my site in this article including the main keyword from my "site + test". This press site was in a network and my article was postet on 10 different sites with the same content and same link. Two days later i could'nt find my page in the google serps for the keyword + test. So I had 10 sites with Duplicate Content. I put all those sites in the disavow tool to show...Duplicate Content Problem
- How can i put my website in local search This is something I am not able to get. When i search for local term like this - "Best Institute for Railway in *my place* ". I Get this resultView attachment 94888 My website is there on the list but in 10th position which is showing after pressing the more places buttonView attachment 94889 How can i make my website rank between 1-3 position in the search result ?? Can you guys point me to some useful resources here in this forum or else where ? Please help
- Site with over 1k backlinks per domain? Hello, Looking at a niche that appears to be high comp on the surface. Digging a little deeper, the #1 site has over 5k backlinks from 150 domains. One domain looks like a PBN (appears in Ahrefs), and is completely off topic. The backlinks appear to ...
- Case Study: 301 Strong Domain > / of Moneysite… I came to aquire some Ur25/DR44 RD160 project with clean history and clean anchors after some heavy bargaining and thought: OK, what to try with that baby, what I havent done stupid things in the past? So I thought: let me try this "link juice concept!!" I got some moneysite with a ton of money keywords sitting on page 2, and I will do a simple 301 of the project > moneysites /. the / has NO keyword to be ranking for as it is a review site, just the subpages should be ranking . Let's see...Case Study: 301 Strong Domain > / of Moneysite - good Idea?
- 2nd Tier Link Pushing Strong 2nd and 3rd Tier… 2nd Tier Link PushingAdd Extra Power to All Your Backlinks• Strong Link Pushing with 2 Layers• Content Related to your Niche and...2nd Tier Link Pushing Strong 2nd and 3rd Tier Backlinks [ONLY $19]