While $29 / month for Shopify's basic plan isn't much, it can really put a halt on guys (or gals) just starting out who don't yet fully understand the ropes of ecommerce and are unsure if the investment will pay off. To avoid this issue, I'm going to be explaining the simplest method that you can follow to create an unlimited number of Shopify stores without being charged a single cent.
Note: I have successfully opened these stores, sold products, and been able to accept real payments…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Crypto-Carnage: Bitcoin Crashes Below $3000 After… http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-15/all-chinese-bitcoin-exchages-must-close-end-september Jamie Dimon former CEO of JP Morgan Doubles Down: "My Daughter Bought Bitcoin. It Went Up, Now She Thinks She Is A Genius..." For bhw'ers here that aren't going down with the titanic (China makes up 50% of the buying), I recommend less riskier plays like:...Crypto-Carnage: Bitcoin Crashes Below $3000 After China Demands Local Exchanges Halt Trading
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- Have you any experience with Payoneer? I've been with Payoneer for a while now, used it on and off, got a few payments from Amazon but they've all been small payments, nothing major and I haven't made any bank transfers from my account to my bank, I do have it connected to it though. I'd like to receive bigger payments, over 15K and do bank transfers but I'm unsure how their service is with bigger payments. I've searched and haven't found too many negative reviews, so I'd like to know before I risk sending large amounts of money...Have you any experience with Payoneer?
- Fuck! paxum charged me $50 for wire fee…why!? I was spending like 30 minutes trying to figure out where I usually do the transfer. Their layout is so unintuitive. Usually I pay $8.95 but I couldn't find it anywhere. In the eft transfers section it was saying eft not available. I rarely do the transfers so not sure what screen it is meant to be. The only one that was available was wire but I thought wire is what I had done in the past. I was wondering why when I click max amount it was $50 shy of my total. I thought it may have been...Fuck! paxum charged me $50 for wire fee...why!?
- Rimbit (RBT) sleeping giant under 1 cent soon 1 dollar! Just wanted to share a sleeping giant that I uncovered and why I think you can make 1000% killing if you jump on it now and don't miss out later. The coin had died in the past and it was took over by the community on the site and there is about 100 million coins in circulation which is way less then many of the heavy hitters that are over 10 dollars a coin and this one is less then a penny right now and it has huge daily volume over $400,000. Take a close look at it and if you like what...Rimbit (RBT) sleeping giant under 1 cent soon 1 dollar!
- What do to after receiving keywords? Apologies again for the basic nature of my post, I'm a mailer trying my hand with SEO for the first time and couldn't find my answer by searching. I just received 10 low-comp keywords back by a seller on this forum for the niche I'm looking to go into. I'm now unsure about how I should go about getting content written? Is it enough for me to just provide the 10 keywords to a content writer and leave the rest to them? I don't have the site set up yet so I'm not sure even how many pages I'll...What do to after receiving keywords?
- Not sure if I should accept this guest post…advice? I have a blog I've been writing for all by myself. It's doing OK. Someone sent me a guest post. The post is pretty decent. It's over 1600 words, unique, images, nicely formatted, and has a few links to their homepage (direct URL...like "google.com") The domain it links to has a DA of over 50. I looked at the linking sites and they're all sites I've never heard of. But then again, mine isn't that popular either. The post isn't spammy, but it does have some high KD%. And you can tell it's...Not sure if I should accept this guest post...advice?
- Need Advice on new ecommerce site hi all, this my first post and I have joined this forum to try lean as much as possible. I recently launched a small nootropic/pharma dropshipping site. At the moment I only accept bitcoin payments because I have struggled to find a way to accept credit card payments. The site was all developed by me and a friend so it's experimental but we're happy with it. We already had a few sales but haven't really driven much traffic to it. I get a few hits a day from reddit posts, facebook, twitter....Need Advice on new ecommerce site
- rackspace is shit and low key a scammer I never tried the service but they charged me for the 3 day trial. I was told by live chat that i had to email them to close my account. After days i didn't get a reply and I saw I was charged. So I opened a ticket since obviously they don't reply to emails. after that i got told i could close my account this whole time... Then they sent this shit. https://imgur.com/a/gzWS9 . i called right now and they transferred me 4 times to only tell me after about 15 mins that they...rackspace is shit and low key a scammer
- Calvin Lau Charged Back In Paypal For Services… User Calvin Lau ordered 2 links from 2 different sites from me... on 10/7/2017 https://www.blackhatworld.com/members/calvinlau.1038892/ Site 1 for $220... Site two for $165 (Site name redacted for privacy reasons) Order was placed on Oct 9 under...
- How to buy facebook ad accounts (somewhat) successfully I still get loads of people adding me on skype and complaining that they purchased facebook accounts from xyz, charged $8k, and delivered shit accounts. I'm not sure what you expect from someone when you've wasted $8k like that.Anyway, here are a bunch of reasons why most people fail at buying facebook ad accounts: 1) The payment solution the sellers are using is most likely super unsecure. Think about it this way; 100s of ad accounts are suddenly coming from one shady bank in...How to buy facebook ad accounts (somewhat) successfully
- Advice on starting Ecommerce Hello everyone, I wanna start earning some passive income through e-commerce. There's been a niche in my mind that's currently not available in my country and I want to capitalize on that. I've been reading a lot of guides and threads here on BHW but the majority of the things I read doesn't seem applicable to my country. The plan for the e-commerce is to buy toiletry products in bulk and start selling them online to a specific target market. Dropshipping is a small market here and would...Advice on starting Ecommerce
- What is the best ecommerce platform? As the title says, just wanted some opinions on what is the best platform for ecommerce? I am talking about a medium sized store (roughly 5k products). I want speed, security and functionality. I know Magento is well known for running big ecommerce sites, I know its very functional and can connect with a lot of other platforms BUT its also complicated and its got a lot of running costs in my experience. Shopify I have heard good things but I don't really like platforms where you have so...What is the best ecommerce platform?
- What do you think the most stable internet investment is? So, I've just figured out how to make my stable $100 income a day from internet marketing, after 4 years of learning and working 8-10 hours a day on my countless websites and strategies. My question now is for the more experienced people than me, who can make more than $100 a day. What kind of internet investment do you put your trust the best on? I'm considering to move from my mother's house to the big city and build my startap company there. But first I want to reach the point that I...What do you think the most stable internet investment is?