hi, can anyone pls tell me -if i put site:example.com and info:example.com and also type example.com –
1.if homepage does not appear,some other page is indexed, should i buy,
2-nothing appears in info, but site operator and direct domain name show some page should i buy.
3-General way of chkng penalty,and should it be done or just looking at backlinks,archive if they are clean is enough.
DIVISION51.ORG is it penalised
- How to check google penalty before buying domains? hi, can anyone pls tell me -if i put site:example.com and info:example.com and also type example.com - 1.if homepage does not appear,some other page is indexed, should i buy, 2-nothing appears in info, but site operator and direct domain name show ...
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Page indexed but doesn’t appear in serps !… Hi i'm doing some tests and got many pages indexed with spun content ( unique ) for zero competition keywords , the links are indexed in google but they never appears when searching for the keyword ( page title ) it's zero competition keywords with 4 or 5 pages on google serps . i go throught all serps but can't find my page also all google results are just unrelated pages it's like google is discriminating new indexed pages and prefer to show just random results from old domains anyone...Page indexed but doesn't appear in serps ! zero comp keywords
- Download a website from the Wayback Machine archive.org en.archivarix.com - is a service to recreate websites from the Wayback Machine web.archive.org - Downloading and processing the content takes place on our server. You do not need to waste time on it, we will send you ready zip archive with entire webs...
- PBN Domains are Indexed But Google not considering BackLinks Hello Guys, It's been 4 months since I start my PBN and so far I have no results that makes my sick and I start looking what's wrong and I found out that google isn't indexing my backlinks. I have built 40 domains PBN and Google isn't indexing 24 domains backlinks. Even all the sites are indexed in Google, posts are indexed in Google. But Google is not considering those domains as my back links. It is not showing in webmaster tools neither any where. Can you please help me what is wrong...PBN Domains are Indexed But Google not considering BackLinks
- buy exp. domains here or look my self? I'm thinking on buying domain hunter gatherer which costs 87$ to find some exp. domains for my network . I already have 5 domains looking to go at 10 or possibly 15 . But would it be better if I buy DHG and look domains my self check if they are clean and register them or just buy from Nargil or some other seller .. Would I find more than 5 or 10 clean and strong domains with Domain hunter gatherer for 1 month or its just to much work while i can get them for 1 day here on BHW by buying...buy exp. domains here or look my self?
- Site with over 1k backlinks per domain? Hello, Looking at a niche that appears to be high comp on the surface. Digging a little deeper, the #1 site has over 5k backlinks from 150 domains. One domain looks like a PBN (appears in Ahrefs), and is completely off topic. The backlinks appear to ...
- Are there any reliable tools to bulk check domain… I am looking for a tool to bulk check domain availability, but all of them seem to max out at around 500 or 1000 domains per check. I have 400k domains I need to check on this run, and have a number of additional projects I will need to check about as ...
- Thin content with little or no added value penalty My site got today penalised , is there any way I could bring it back to normal. This was a CPA page and the niche was "hack" ? What can I do to get it back to normal? I was earning good money and now just when i needed money the most the website got penalised . damn
- Regarding Google Penalty Checker Tool Actually, I tried some of the google penalty checker tools - Google sandbox and penalty checker, Site penalty Indicator, Fruition Google Penalty Checker, Penguin Penalty checker.But I couldn't get the valid result. Can anyone try and get the correct solutions from this tools? or Any other best tool recommended for Google penalty checker? Regards FuriousMan
- [HELP] Suggest alternative to anchorize.com I had anchorize.com bookmarked, it was useful but the site is no longer around. I am sure I saw a few copycat sites but can't seem to find them now. Please suggest any similar sites.Weighted Anchor Text Spinner Anchor Text Diversity Keyword Diversityhttp://www.anchorize.com/http://archive.is/2tEA3
- Building backlinks to homepage? Most of his backlinks are pointing towards his homepage. Example: Best widgets (homepage) *Has all of his backlinks - best blue widgets (navigation) *no backlinks (excluding PBN links if any) - best red widgets (navigation) *nobacklinks (excluding PBN links if any) He's ranking number one for some high traffic terms with no backlinks to those specific articles. His links however are low quality and I think I found some of his PBN links. Should I follow suit and build links (higher...Building backlinks to homepage?
- Domains R Forever – High-Metric Domains with… Need a new domain for your network, or are you looking to start your next project with a big boost right out of the gates? You could spend a lot of time looking through auctions, expiring domains, recent drop lists and more to find decent domains, actually learning what to look for and how to do it correctly, and hoping that you don't end up with a dud.Do you know how to check if the DA is faked? If the domain is tainted in any way? If it has a bad history? If it's been... Domains R Forever - High-Metric Domains with Great Backlinks for Your Next Site
- Website doesn’t appear on google Hello, May I ask your opinion? There is something weird that's going on with a website of mine. On May I registered a new domain never registered before. I added 3500 unique and quality content on homepage and made every possible optimization. On August I started building steady backlinks. As for today I drop 12 PBN backlinks out of 30 scheduled. The weird fact it's my website is indexed but doesn't rank for my KW. I must say It's not the most easy KW of the world, yet I think with 12 PBN...Website doesn't appear on google
- what is the most efficient way to recover from this… A company I am working with was developing a new version of their site. They put it on another domain of theirs and then put it on their main domain. Except they never removed it from the alternate domain. So we have:www.site.com andwww.site3.com Each of which has the same text.www.site.com fell in the rankings and I couldn't discover why. Then I realized...what is the most efficient way to recover from this duplicate content penalty?