A web 2.0 becomes ?super? when you make it more than one page and give it the appearance of a legitimate blog. These properties will stand the test of time because they are valuable to anyone who finds them and are not just being used to host one of your links.
How to Build a ?Super? Web 2.0
You?re going to hate me for this tedious process, but if you?re trying to impress a client or trying to build the highest quality…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Ahref finds more referring domains than Google… Hi, I have an issue with one of my websites as Google says it only has 6 referring domains (RD), but Ahref says it has over 350 RD, Majestic says over 100 and Moz says 25. Normally, or at least with all my other sites, Google alway finds the most RD....
- Impress Your Readers and Your Search Engine with… Ok so you’ve got your business, you’ve got your website, and you’ve got your social media channels, and now you want to start making some money through them. Where do you go from here? As you may already know, it’s all about the content, and the content of your site and channels rules over your success or your failure online. That’s where we can help. You can have the best business, and the best website on the planet, but if nobody can find it then it may as well not be there....Impress Your Readers and Your Search Engine with Carefully Crafted Native Articles
- My ad account has been disabled, and im trying to… What are my options? Long story short, I let an acquaintance run some ads off my account several years ago and my account was flagged. I tried to make an appeal, but that went nowhere. Now I am trying to run legitimate ads for my own projects, and for ...
- [MANUALLY WEB 2.0 PROPERTIES] ► ★SERP IMPROVEMENT★ ◄… If you have any question/inquiry. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use contact us form in our website.Refund policy: We offer Money back guarantee if we fail to deliver the report within...[MANUALLY WEB 2.0 PROPERTIES] ► ★SERP IMPROVEMENT★ ◄ TOP HIGH PA/DA TF/CF ROOT DOMAINS [HQ CONTENTS]
- Nail & Scale – The Art of Blowing Up… Nail & Scale - The Art of Blowing Up Campaigns With Big Data This is going to be a long one, this is written as an example for the BassTrackerBoats FB group posting thread to illustrate but can be applied to any type of marketing to capture data, then nail & scale. Skip this if you're not currently making money with this method...Nail & Scale - The Art of Blowing Up Campaigns With Big Data
- http://naturalhealthstore.info/test-max-365/ Test Max 365, you better look out as I was ejected from the Increases your sexual appetite naturally seminar. It's how you can spice up your Test Max 365. That was said on TV recently. There are a number of different kinds of Test Max 365 that all do different things and test Max 365 has so many advantages over Test Max 365. It's seen some periodic improvements. You need to attempt to develop as many friends as possible. I'm rather serious. The last three and half years of my life have been...http://naturalhealthstore.info/test-max-365/
- Ignoring Buzzsumo and Buzzbundle, using Scrapebox instead I've been trialling Buzzsumo and Buzzbundle for quite some time but am not getting the results I want. Buzzsumo is never quite on the ball for the topics I'm searching, in so much as I'm finding out which content is most popular socially, but that doesn't often equate to commenting opportunities. Buzzbundle finds TONS of results on YouTube that are difficult to exploit for quality commenting and dropping links, or just finds nothing. So I figure I can turn to my old friend Scrapebox. I...Ignoring Buzzsumo and Buzzbundle, using Scrapebox instead
- AFTER THIS – I now HATE INSTAGRAM [Lost TIME + 550] Yes with proof now I hate instagram - before this happend to me and no body on BHW was able to give good answer Now I had another account which was blocked i bought this 1 year back on BHW approx $320 - everything was going perfect, I increased the en...
- test different niche on Instagram somebody make money from Instagram,somebody not, now I m curious,why do same work but different result , so I will buy 10 proxys and put each proxy 1 accounts to test it out , and will test from mobile internet also ,see what is the results. 1.find 10...
- Any1 knows a super fast file download host service ? Hi, I'm making a legit shareware & noticed 30% of my visitors never finish their trial download Current file is about 250Mo, but futur project could be up to 2Go. Although my current www provider is decent, we all know standard hostings are not made for big file downloads.> Can you advise a hosting services dedicated to big files ? Criteria:super fast! no download manager to install open (for visitors: no registering, no password) medium or big player... Any1 knows a super fast file download host service ?
- Good host for legal wordpress blog with whois protection? Hi Blackhats! I'm looking for a basic webspace package to create a simple wordpress blog. I've bad experience with namecheap, because their shared hosts are often too busy which causes long response times (up to 5 seconds). The content is legal, but I would like to stay hidden. Fake user data + whois protection should be good enough, as long as the provider doesn't want me to verify my identity one day. This obviously happened to some people a while ago. Can anyone recommend anyone?...Good host for legal wordpress blog with whois protection?
- “Hostinger hosting: My Thoughts” Hello dear friends, so as the title says, stay away from hostinger.de or hostinger.co.uk ... I used one of their free-plans, and my website got "blocked" after one day usage with the redirect to their homepage: CPU LIMIT Exceeded. First of all, i know you should never use free host services, however even tough, you should get some minimum "service" for free hosting. After that, i contacted the support what this was about. They replied to me and said, you had to many visitors etc. ......[WARNING] Stay away from Hostinger
- 20 Hours Later, Hosting Multiple Sites with 1… Very interesting topic here... Something I have been totally introverted with. It all started when I wanted to host a second website on my 1 free amazon instance. I figured it would be good to know how to do. I figured out fast I needed another ip address. I tried to use the offshoots of the local host loopback ip's. 127.0.0.2 and up. The second site would get directed to the first one I opened on local host... I thought it might work. Next I configured a new ipv4 in properties... This...20 Hours Later, Hosting Multiple Sites with 1 Server...on Windows
- Do I need local listings to split test local seo… What I want to try is to build two test sites with my city and a lower competition service keyword in them. I want to give them content and optimization based on the moz and the radical mustache blogs mentioned in this section. Then my plan is to test some linking services from t0mmy's serp logic and one other place. Once I see what works I want to apply this to my PPC business site. I've never seriously attempted local seo(only "big" seo), so I want to be careful and patient. (Most of my...Do I need local listings to split test local seo dummy sites?