My Google Adsense account with the site in which the ad codes were placed was banned few hours ago. I have read here sometimes ago that a 301 redirection from the banned site can be made to a new domain name. How do I do this? I need this urgently.
really, I think Google is unfair when it comes to Adsense. Everything I legitimately worked for has gone. Account banned for invalid traffic/clicks. What a joke! 95% of my traffic comes from google search. How can the invalid traffic/click be. I…
- Domain redirection with Abelohost Hi everyone, newbie here. I registered a domain with Abel0h0st a few days ago, and I'm trying to redirect it to an existing page, to get started with affiliates. Abel0h0st has a tool to do it from the registrar, but it seems that it's not working. For example: I'm trying to redirect the domain to Google search (first picture):View attachment 95417 but when I click on "Save changes", the page reloads, and it gives me what you can see in the second picture:View attachment 95418 And...Domain redirection with Abelohost
- 301 Redirect double slash at the end In my .htaccess file I have this: RewriteEngine On Redirect 301 /some-page/ /redirecting-to-this/ Redirect 301 /some-page/ /Click to expand... So we have two redirects. The first one works fine and has worked for a long time. The second one though, I'm trying to redirect that page to my homepage. I just tried implementing it, and for some reason after the page is redirected, two slashes are added at the end of my homepage url. For example: http://myawesomesite.com// In my code,...301 Redirect double slash at the end
- How to stay in focus? Any of you got tips on how i can stay in focus on what im doing? Cause sometimes i want to make games , sometimes i just want to play games with friends, sometimes i want to animate, sometimes i want to make special video effects, sometimes i wanna mak...
- Can’t believe i spent $654 on my domain name Hi, Last night someone was taking the piss to the max in bidding on a domain name i wanted. sadly they pushed the bid to $654. I still think it was worth it since its a .com domain which i already owned the .co.uk version of the name. 2 months ago someone on 123 reg was trying to sell the domain name for £5500 until the domain name expired and dropped. is a domain name with 5 letter word worth the price i paid? and its a 17 year old domain
- [Urgent] How effective is 301 in SEO ? ok then, i've been working with a website since its DA 4, worked hard and kept things as much white hat as possible, now its DA is 8.. found a domain of DA 22 matches also its relevant to my website niche. The question is that if i do purchase the DA 22 domain and 301 redirect to my 8 DA website, how effective is it going to be ? is it going to help boosting my DA? How much boost could i get with it ? just having the domain in my cart and waiting for you guys to show your opinion before i...[Urgent] How effective is 301 in SEO ?
- Let’s Talk Youtube Tricks and Channel… Hey everyone. My family and I run a kids channel. You all know me as the guy who bitches about a channel not growing for the last 2.5 years now. We invested in just about everything there is. Nothing seemed to work. Now I am working with the owners of a site to try to crack the code and wanted to see if anyone has any input. My recent thread containing links to the site has been removed because obviously someone reported it as spamming, which is quite unfair to struggling youtube creators...Let's Talk Youtube Tricks and Channel "Toys and Me"
- Redirecting 301 Expired Domains in 2017 Hey everybody; Im launching new websites in a "motor" niche. I've been tracking some expired / auction domains that has good backlinking profile from HQ Authority websites and related to the niche. But, not any of those domains has a brandable name. So i've been thinking about buying an expired brandable domain without authority and doing 3-4 301 redirects to this one. The only thing that is holding me back is many of those expired authority domains has generic anchor text such as the...Redirecting 301 Expired Domains in 2017
- No, I’ve not gone AWOL. It’s just an… Hey, I wasn't sure if this was worth posting as I don't know how many people would read it, or if the people it was designed for would read it, but I'm putting it up here anyway. As a heads up, if you post on any of my BST threads, tag me in a post or PM me and I don't get back to you too quick then please accept my apologies but I may not be around too much to pick those things up for the next few days. My wife is expecting our second child around April 9th but there has been some...No, I've not gone AWOL. It's just an unexpected curve ball.....
- HighProxies proxy worked fine for 2 years but now… Hi I used HighProxies Instagram proxies for 2 years with FollowLiker, they were the best, never had any problem. One week ago my proxies got blacklisted by Instagram, so I asked them to change the proxies, they made it quickly. Since this happen, the p...
- Is my new penalized domain panalysed by google ? guys told me to analyse the domain in wayback and check its backlinks in my previous thread >> https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/urgent-how-effective-is-301-in-seo.970799 Well it's passed all of em. right now i'd purchased a domain (for 301 redirect purpose), I wanted to make sure that if its not penalized by google. So i'd setup the free hosting and connected it through my webpaster. in there i do not see any notification in "manual action". Should i consider in safe side or...Is my new penalized domain panalysed by google ?
- “Hostinger hosting: My Thoughts” Hello dear friends, so as the title says, stay away from hostinger.de or hostinger.co.uk ... I used one of their free-plans, and my website got "blocked" after one day usage with the redirect to their homepage: CPU LIMIT Exceeded. First of all, i know you should never use free host services, however even tough, you should get some minimum "service" for free hosting. After that, i contacted the support what this was about. They replied to me and said, you had to many visitors etc. ......[WARNING] Stay away from Hostinger
- I have a domain name that I want to sell, please guide me. Hello, I have a domain name. The domain name was carefully chosen to have the keywords of the niche I was targeting. But I didn't get to the point to utilize it as I became very busy with other things. The domain is set to expire on November so I'm thinking of selling it. It's in the health niche, I'm not sure whether I can post the link here so I'm omitting it for now - if any mods can confirm that I can then I will post the domain here so that you guys can see.
- I’m in South Florida bracing for Hurricane Irma I'm just North of Miami at this time and this place resembles Mad Max the way people are starting to fight at the gas and grocery lines. This Irma is no joke. Luckily I have these: Hopefully that will be enough and one of the tops of the royal palms in the front yard don't get dislodged. Those things weigh a couple hundred pounds easy. 12-14 inches of rain expected which when you live in a swamp like South Florida is a shit ton. 2-3 inches usually floods...I'm in South Florida bracing for Hurricane Irma
- Site with over 1k backlinks per domain? Hello, Looking at a niche that appears to be high comp on the surface. Digging a little deeper, the #1 site has over 5k backlinks from 150 domains. One domain looks like a PBN (appears in Ahrefs), and is completely off topic. The backlinks appear to ...
- Case Study: 301 Strong Domain > / of Moneysite… I came to aquire some Ur25/DR44 RD160 project with clean history and clean anchors after some heavy bargaining and thought: OK, what to try with that baby, what I havent done stupid things in the past? So I thought: let me try this "link juice concept!!" I got some moneysite with a ton of money keywords sitting on page 2, and I will do a simple 301 of the project > moneysites /. the / has NO keyword to be ranking for as it is a review site, just the subpages should be ranking . Let's see...Case Study: 301 Strong Domain > / of Moneysite - good Idea?