I am struggling to run a business. It is not illegal, however I don't want people buying the products to know my name/address.
PayPal told me over the phone that the buyer would only be able to see my name. (A name that I could choose and even make it a business name)
Turns out they gave out my whole address to a customer.
Also, customers confirmed with paypal that they have got their products and are satisfied with them. Paypal is still holding the funds for 28 Days. :S. Kind of…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Buyer provides wrong address, is it seller’s fault? I'm curious about this situation. The buyer purchases an item from me. I ship the item out to the buyer with the shipping address provided to me. 5 weeks later the buyer is wondering where his item is. He rewrites his shipping address in the message and I notice the zip code is different. Now, if he were to open a case claiming non-received item, would I have a case to win it citing he provided an incomplete or incorrect shipping address? It's still incorrect on his account as I can see...Buyer provides wrong address, is it seller's fault?
- Flippa and Flippa Escrow Hi. We recently sold a website for $2300 on flippa. The buyer wanted to use Flippa Escrow, so we went with that. The buyer deposited the funds to escrow, and we transfered site and domain to the buyer. Buyer is happy and wants to realease the funds t...
- Najitsirk’s Premium Content Writing Service… Mihai1555 said: ↑ I got a while ago a article from OP when he was offering for free. The quality was pretty good for a free article and TAT pretty fast 1 day. Good luck with the sales mate!Click to expand... wayne1977 said: ↑ Received a free article of about 700 words. Article reads excellent with no grammar mistakes. A decent level of research was also done while the TAT was within 2 days.Click to expand... [QUOTE="ram930_krishna, post:...Najitsirk's Premium Content Writing Service - A Plethora Of Satisfied Customers!
- Can’t Refund Buyer, says it Failed. Now what? A buyer opened a case, I went straight to refund the buyer. I got a message saying the Refund Failed and to go to paypal. I checked in my paypal and that transaction has no option to "Issue a Refund" which is normally there. It's gone. I don't want to get a seller defect for not sending them a refund in 4 days. If the buyer escalates it, ebay won't be able to refund them either right? There's an error, so I shouldn't get a defect? Just want to make sure. Also, maybe this buyer...Can't Refund Buyer, says it Failed. Now what?
- I think PayPal has caught me… So I've had 2 accounts, one that I had all my bank accounts attached to(no online access just got micro deposits) and another account that had the funds(paypal balance). The one with the bank accounts now has a negative balance of $300 USD and is limited, and paypal is asking for proof of identity and stuff. The one with the funds also got limited and is also asking for verification because the sending of funds from the drop account to the funds account were unauthorized. I'm 16, and I'm...I think PayPal has caught me...
- stripe customer card update https://stripe.com/docs/recipes/updating-customer-cards I need a form where customers can update their card to replace the old card stored on stripe This form needs to show the customer email already filled matching that customer ID via the Api It als...
- Ebay doesn’t keep sale listing for more than… A buyer opened a case today from a purchase made back on Sept 4th claiming still not received. I went to look at the purchased item link and the page is blank with a message that says something like, "ebay doesn't keep listings of sales made over 90 days". In any case, I refunded the buyer right away. What I'm confused about is if the listings are no longer available after 90 days, why is the buyer still able to see it and open a case? Can only the buyer still see the sale but the...Ebay doesn't keep sale listing for more than 90 days? but open case?
- Amazon buyer accounts, how to create multiple buyer… Hello, So I am in dire need of multiple (100s) of amazon buyer accounts . I bought private proxies (blazingseo) and use them in firefox (foxy proxy) installed in the virtual xp machine. initially it worked fine and i could purchase the product i wanted (used fake address ofcourse) using entropay but after a few 100 accounts its not working, whenever i try to place an order using entropay sometimes it works and sometimes doesn't. Then I bought a cheap vps and created an account ,...Amazon buyer accounts, how to create multiple buyer accounts for prouct ranking purpose?
- The Secret To Ranking Your Video and Buying Views… Although your going to have faith in me when I tell you this but, I was able to rank a video In a lot of countries at 1# using a free website. I've used YTMonster and gave the watchtime (time the bot watches the video) at almost 95% of the video. and I did this everyday with the points I had and it turns out it worked and got my video ranked higher. other things I used were YouLikeHits for a couple of likes and comments but i only got like 30 likes and 15 comments (something like that...) so...The Secret To Ranking Your Video and Buying Views...
- A case still open since Dec. 28th Usually if the buyer doesn't respond the case will close after 30 days. Well I have a case from back on Dec. 28th and it was an item not received case, but was resolved as the delivery was confirmed by both tracking and the buyer shortly after. However, the buyer never closed the case even after asking them several times. They probably don't know how as they only had 1 or 2 feedbacks. It's now February 20th and the case is still open. Why hasn't it been automatically closed? Should...A case still open since Dec. 28th
- Tracking says delivered, buyer says not received I have a customer who has told me that they didn't receive their item even though tracking shows it was delivered a few days ago. Customer says they think it was delivered to another door (perhaps next door) and neighbors have in the past received their mail and never gave it to them, so the customer is asking me to ship out another one (about a $40 USD value). I told them that I would first have to open an inquiry with the shipping carrier and see if they can find out if they can verify...Tracking says delivered, buyer says not received
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- Cheappanel.Com Admin is not adding my funds @CrypticFaith I making this thread on behalf of my friend who is not a user of BHW but issue is 100% valid and I can provide proof to mod or admin if required. I have been using cheappanel.com for sometime and I have referred one of my friend for youtube views. Pan...
- The product I sell is about on my ecommerce site is… Hi, I just started selling this product about a month ago, and it's been going ok. My main source of advertisement has been social media. However, the product I sell is about to become illegal nationwide by FDA. I'm considering going blackhat to boost my site into the rankings of Google. Does this seem like a good idea? The product is very niche but sells. If I go Blackhat, which I have never done before, how should I go about this? Anyone have recommendations on any specific packages...The product I sell is about on my ecommerce site is about to become illegal..