NOTE: Please don't make this into a political-debate thread, because nobody here cares who you support or what catchy-slogan you have on your bumper sticker. This thread is about a highlighting a widespread and very real showcasing of the ability to market toward, incentivize, and manipulate people ideologically on a massive scale.
- Case Study – How I Made $1,300+ With Facebook Ads In… Hello guys in another case study i got a product from alixpress made 1 page store for the product I used the standard yoga sticker style price. I set my price per sticker at $17.99 My base costs were $7.30 per sticker I set the daily ad spend to $10 and I was paying for post engagement after spending about $40 on testing some ad sets i finally found the winning ad copy Sold 130+ sticker Paid $78 ad spend for the working ad copy i targeted some famous yoga pages on facebook after a lot...Case Study – How I Made $1,300+ With Facebook Ads In One Week Promoting yoga wall sticker!
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- The great A.I. debate and why you should learn it A few weeks ago I watched the Isaac Asimov Memorial debate (2018 edition) where the primary topic is A.I. I would encourage everyone to watch it: It's 1 hour long (and 1 hour of questions) but definitely worth hearing twice. Here are a few things they discuss:What can A.I. do right now? What are the biggest challenges in creating A.I. systems? What will A.I. be able to do in the next decade? How will our world look like in the next... The great A.I. debate and why you should learn it
- An age old debate…how would you prioritize… I've built a few sites over the years and have to say the hardest part is staying focused toward growth. How would you prioritize a site your looking to monetize something such as an affiliate site that has Google ads? 1 - Create loads of content and then make all else work as it comes and then all else 2 - "Low" competition high CPC keywords and then all else 3 - Backlink structures and then all else Would you start with 1, 2, 3 or something else altogether? I only ask as no two people...An age old debate...how would you prioritize building a new site
- Expect a BIG nuclear launch toward Twitter IMers Lately there have been massive crypto scam faking Twitter influencer's username and this seems getting too much heat from press all over the world. All these fake Justin Sun, Satoshi Lee, Elon musk saying "send me 0.5 ETH to get my X2 reward"... will eventually poke and awaken long sleeping lion and force them to raise their security to top level. So it's safe to expect Blackhat (maybe even Whitehat) marketing in Twitter will become even harder in 2019, just my 2 cents... basically those...Expect a BIG nuclear launch toward Twitter IMers
- I want to start a propaganda campaign on Twitter. What are my steps? I want it to be super subtle—just liking and following certain people and retweeting certain subjects on hundreds of accounts. I've been into IG mass accounts before. What are some good resources for starting 100 Twitter bots that run 24/7 that will NOT get banned for a few months? Looking for: - bot - proxies - whatever else I haven't been in the social media game for almost 2 years now because my YouTube took off. Now I want to get back in for different reasons....I want to start a propaganda campaign on Twitter.
- Telegram stickers Is there any way to get a whole set of telegram stickers and save them in png from a tg link ? That would be awesome to get hundreds of images. The only way I have found right now to be able to get a png file of a Telegram sticker is to use the web browser to download the sticker image. Haven't tried any bots yet, but they don't seem to be able to download a whole sticker pack zipped, just a single image. Do any of you know a way to do so? Cheers!
- Why There’s so Many Gay Couple in… This may be a phenomenon. A lot of media such as television, online news, and video sharing like youtube saw this phenomenon. Starting from love stories to the marriage be "culture that is already considered a regular "!My question is: Whether this is just propaganda or indeed this phenomenon has occurred in countries that I mentioned in the thread title?I was the type of person who's not too believe the propaganda so that if there is a member here that come from those...Why There's so Many Gay Couple in Europe,USA,Canada,Australia and Nordic Country!
- India Warns Facebook on Data Leak to influence election “In the wake of recent data theft from Facebook, let my stern warning be heard across the Atlantic, far away in California. Any covert or overt attempt to misuse social media including Facebook to influence India’s electoral process through undesirable...
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- CPAlead -The worst CPA network in the world I"ve not been there for a long time but I can tell you guys it's the worst CPA network in the world No apps install count NO completed offers count NO support service reply to your messages The offer URL redirect to another offer even you are on the right geo and device I've tried tons of their offers and I referred my friends at other countries to make sure if it will count but no changes I'm not good at English so I can't find words that describe my feeling toward this company...CPAlead -The worst CPA network in the world
- Merge The Lounge And The Crypto Section the crypto section is an upgraded lounge, lately its been a better source of fun than the lounge and we can't let this happen imho. look at this, u got the covet trolls, the thread spammers, the backlink seekers, the newbie businessman, the coin pumpers... its impossible to regulate becouse nobody can prove that scribscribscrib coin is actually my invention if you know what i mean, also there is so little knowledge being spread that the...Merge The Lounge And The Crypto Section
- I am so excited. I have been less active on Blackhatworld for some time, and I miss you guys. But with my efforts going less toward "quick tactics" and more toward "effective long term strategy". I quit coming to BHW for the quick Market Samurai vs Traffic Travis... Much like I quit caring about Gnome vs XFCE once I found ~$_ and ~#_ . This section has led me to reacquaint myself with the watercooler again. "I still wont let that bitch hold my silver spoon (see avatar)... doesn't she SPARQL pretty?...I am so excited.
- Computer SSD and HHD Question I'm asking here because BHW is super active, and I know we have computer people here. So here's the thing. I bought a new lap top the other day. It has a 126GB SSD and a 1TB HDD hard drives. I installed Windows 10 on the SSD. The SSD is the C drive, and the HDD is an E drive. Now I'm thinking, all of the stuff I download and put on the lap top is going to go on the SSD. But I want it all to go on the HDD, and to only have my System files on the SSD. So for example my Firefox and Chrome...Computer SSD and HHD Question
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app