Is there anyone making money off getting client sites ready for GDPR?
I have all the tools and the savvy on how to crack the nut in regards to offering it to the masses but I have to be honest, I don't have the know how on the method of making sites compliant down pact.
Any insight on this would be appreciated. I see it as a quick come up in the next few days to a week.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) + UK Data… Resources: GDPR: http://www.eugdpr.org/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation https://www.csoonline.com/article/3...on-gdpr-requirements-deadlines-and-facts.html https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protection-reform/ov...
- A simple guide to GDPR This is a quick guide to GDPR from my point of view (Looking at GDPR on behalf of small businesses). I am by no means an expert, but I have been studying GDPR for the past couple of weeks and I have been doing quite a bit of work in this area. What is...
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- GDPR Due Diligence – Could Affect Email Marketers? Just got this in my email from my AM '' The new GDPR regulations are coming into full effect on the 25th of May which means certain preparations should already be underway. From the 24th onwards it will be illegal to send to non-compliant data. This piece of regulation is the biggest upset to the affiliate industry in a very long time and if you don’t manage it correctly it will come back to bite you. If you are an email marketer and you are sending to UK based campaigns, then you must...GDPR Due Diligence - Could Affect Email Marketers?
- How is GDPR affecting affiliates? And how to solve… I made a search for "GDPR" in all the BHW forums, and didn't find many threads, which means most of the people are unaware that, in about 2 months, our business will change forever. In particular, I'm trying to address the issues that affiliate marketers will face, that's why I decided to post in this forum in particular. I hope this thread will open your eyes and will help all of us to find a solution to comply with this new regulation. Let's start with some info:...How is GDPR affecting affiliates? And how to solve the issue?
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- How to get out of the challenge verification loop on… Hi Guys I noticed IG is now creating a challenge verification loop and I have not found a way out of it. For instance, while using Followliker the account is asked to get a 6 digit verification code at the moment of log in. In the past, I would just...
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- Start Your Own SEO Consulting Business – The… What's going on Black Hat World? John here, I've decided to offer a special deal on my comprehensive course showing you how to get your SEO consulting business started from A-Z. You can also apply what I teach towards other services such as Facebook ads, Adwords or any other services local businesses seek. This course is a combined effort of 4+ years of trial and error while I learned how to go out and start landing clients and use awesome outsourcers for fulfilling all the work....Start Your Own SEO Consulting Business - The SEO Consulting Blueprint
- We have last years for multiple account actions – GDPR As you know, we have GDPR in Europe, some companies like Facebook are running with servers to USA, they have still time. 1,5 mln European customers from Facebook will be moved with physical servers. Probably this is not big deal but I see voices that USA congress is jealous and they started to work on their own GDPR. If they not introduce it in one year, I think it's matter of few years to make own solutions. Why? -goverment wants to have more control on corporations and Zuk is just a tip...We have last years for multiple account actions - GDPR
- The ebaybump client VS The Deplorable Sucker The deplorable sucker, after having received multiple review copies and revisions, places a small 10$ safe order. The ebaybump client doesn't need review copies. He doesn't even know what services the buyer provides. Never ordered less than 1000 dollars of product. The deplorable sucker has tens of spreadsheets from all sorts of BST providers, all for the purpose of an optimal product to value ratio. The ebaybump client is nefarious for ordering only from those that have negative...The ebaybump client VS The Deplorable Sucker
- If you all share this to your biggest twitter… Us webmasters are the only ones that can change the world because we are the only ones with the skill to reach enough traffic. Wake up and realize what gift you have. Share this: I love bananas! with your biggest Twitter, Facebook, Reddit acco...
- Making My Digital Marketing Agency Profitable Hello everyone, As the title suggests, I currently own an agency. The reality of the situation is as follows: I have an LLC filed under the name I would like to use for a marketing agency. I actively use the LLC as the holding company for my D...
- Possible GDPR loophole with machine learning??? With the imminent arrival or gdpr and all the bullshit its going to bring I think I've found a loophole in it with regards to special category data. Special category data includesrace; ethnic origin; politics; religion; trade union membership; genetics; biometrics (where used for ID purposes); health; sex life; or sexual orientation. If you want to record it you have to ask for this data you have to jump through a tonne of extra hoops. Well...Possible GDPR loophole with machine learning???
- Merge The Lounge And The Crypto Section the crypto section is an upgraded lounge, lately its been a better source of fun than the lounge and we can't let this happen imho. look at this, u got the covet trolls, the thread spammers, the backlink seekers, the newbie businessman, the coin pumpers... its impossible to regulate becouse nobody can prove that scribscribscrib coin is actually my invention if you know what i mean, also there is so little knowledge being spread that the...Merge The Lounge And The Crypto Section