Been lurking here on and off for a few years now but decided to pull the trigger with my first little foray into the BH world, so a little excited/nervous/unsure of exactly what I'm doing.
I signed up for PBNLabs, originally to grab a couple of domains to set up a small PBN for a side business I run but also came across a couple of domains that I thought I might be able to flip so purchased them.
The metrics are as follows:
Personal blog (personsname).com
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- Blackhat shopify flipping question! Hello fellow bhw members,i am creating a shopify store for site flipping but I need to get some sales on my store to get it sold for a good price,for sales I am using blackhat tactics and tricks to get fast sales on my store and then I flip it,my question is,when I will gonna flip it,what does I mention there that how my store got those sales? I really can't tell them the black hat methods lol Should I just run some small ad campaigns from the store sales to show them I got sales from...Blackhat shopify flipping question!
- Email Marketing Guide – Delivery Optimization… Following my previous post, a lot of people have sent messages requesting another post about ‘email delivery optimization’ and 'spam trigger circumvention'. I have decided to make this into a two part series Part 1 (this article) will focus on 'email delivery' and 'spam trigger circumvention' while Part 2 will be a tutorial on setting up your own Email Service Infrastructure using Amazon SES and Sendy. I have written this post to serve as a guide to shed some light on the subject and...Email Marketing Guide - Delivery Optimization and Spam Trigger Circumvention (Part 1)
- [Follow along] Taking Amazon Affiliate from USD… This post is inspired by @WebMinati thread (WebMinati's Methods to grow an affiliate site to $1000 per till 2019). I know him in person and we chat regularly on FB, he doesn't who I am in this forums. Let's continue to keep this as a secret View attachment 102067 Objective: The site is currently making $3K+ per month and my 2018 goal is to bring it to $5K/Mo and then flip for $100,000 exit, based on 20x earnings multiples. Wish me...[Follow along] Taking Amazon Affiliate from USD 3.2K/Mo to 6-Figure Flip...
- Card Flipping Hey guys A friend and me are looking to get into Card Flipping, for anyone that doesn't know, card flipping is taking advantage of generous bank schemes. Like Bank's that give away free cash for signing up, easy loyalty rewards, get money for referring a friend, etc then taking all that cash in the account, transferring it to an anonymous account (maybe invest it into Bitcoin to make sure its anonymous and hard to track then re-selling it) and then closing the bank account and repeating the...Card Flipping
- Quick Question For The Flipping Experts This is a quick question for the website flippers on BHW. I am very proficient in various programming and scripting languages and usually like to hand code my sites and I can control the designs easier, and also cheaper than using other CMS options. ...
- Could this work? Domain flipping, need expert advice Hi again guys I've an active Twitter fanpage with 40k followers and i'm able to send to any website at least 200 unique visitors per day My idea was to buy domains and sell them after a month of full traffic from my twitter account Can this work? It's a month of traffic (so at least 6000 uv per month) enough? I ask here 'cause i'm a total newbie in domain flipping BUT i want to give a big THANK YOU to this community, 'cause if now i've pages that i can monetize it's only thanks to...Could this work? Domain flipping, need expert advice
- [Giveaway] Moz/Majestic/Social Metrics Competition Reports Hi all, Here is an interesting giveaway of your website report and up to 5 selected by your competitors. A report will have: - Your website metrics - up to 5 selected competitors metrics (competitors metrics will be given in tables) Metrics are: - M...
- Journey to Growing & Flipping an Affiliate… No intros because I don't want you to know who I am for several obvious reasons. In this Journey, I'll be growing a brand new domain into a massive beast making at least 5k/month to flip it for 100k. You may be thinking that I'm nuts because you usually value a websites worth based on monthly earnings x 12. However, the type of website I'm making will not only be in an ever-growing niche, have unlimited methods to earn money with, but I will also personally share with the buyer how I find...Journey to Growing & Flipping an Affiliate Website for 100k
- Moz backlinks metrics? I was reading a post on here that expressed a distrust of Moz's metrics. So I ran a check myself, to some of my Tier 1 properties. Properties that I have a pretty good idea of how many backlinks they have. Moz gave me a PA of 33 and said I had 2 backlinks to one of my Tier 1 sites. That was with their toolbar, so I went to the main site and checked again and the two metrics agreed. 2 backlinks. Because I built the links I knew there should be between 10-30 backlinks, but certainly nothing...Moz backlinks metrics?
- Flip Expired Domain, 301 to $Site, or PBN? Hi guys, Havent been around for quite some time. I got my hands on an expired domain that has a d0follow link from a da 92+ authority site. the expired domain itself is barebones, only having that single link from the authority site. I'm trying to dig deep here and figure out what to do with it. hoping somone can help me understand the value of this type of domain and the merits of 301'ing vs PBN'ing it. I've read through a few other posts asking this question but...Flip Expired Domain, 301 to $Site, or PBN?
- Rand Fishkin Has Now Left Moz, Starts SparkToro My Last Day at Moz. My First Day at SparkToro. 17 years ago, I dropped out of college to work with my mom, Gillian, on the business that became Moz. For 7 years (from 2007-2014), I was that company’s CEO. For the last 4, I’ve been in a variety of indi...
- Million’s doing site flipping? Hey guys just wondering I seen tons of people here flipping 2-4 website per month for living,HOW???? Like how you build and sale a website under a month? I don't think it's possible to make big $ with a site only few days old,what's the catch? The secret and how I can flip 2-3 websites per Month too? Should I buy improve and sell or build from scratch(I don't think it's possible)? Please really curious to learn! HELP A NOOB OR A PUPPY WILL GET EATEN IN CHINA
- Need advice on site before I put on Flip Guys, What would you ask for this? blackfriday4k.com - it's a amazon associates site. I haven't put a lot of stock into it. Custom design though. I just don't know where to start it for a reserve and BIN price. There's not much to it but someone could make use of it I'm sure. Any suggestions would be awesome! thank you! My description so far :What is included in the sale? Domain (directnic), site contents, any and all images, basic plugins to keep the site going. What is...Need advice on site before I put on Flip