We recently sold a website for $2300 on flippa.
The buyer wanted to use Flippa Escrow, so we went with that.
The buyer deposited the funds to escrow, and we transfered site and domain to the buyer.
Buyer is happy and wants to realease the funds to us.
The story should be ending there.
But this is when Flippa gets involved.
Its abit unclear to us what is really happening, but from what i understand, this is whats going on;
Flippa says that they have received the $2300 from the…
- Tracking says delivered, buyer says not received I have a customer who has told me that they didn't receive their item even though tracking shows it was delivered a few days ago. Customer says they think it was delivered to another door (perhaps next door) and neighbors have in the past received their mail and never gave it to them, so the customer is asking me to ship out another one (about a $40 USD value). I told them that I would first have to open an inquiry with the shipping carrier and see if they can find out if they can verify...Tracking says delivered, buyer says not received
- Insider Guide To BTC Crypto Whats Happening For… Let me start by saying that at any given time, 50 percent of people will tell you to sell and 50 will tell you to buy. 50 will tell you the bottom is here and 50 will tell you the bottom is no where near. Bitcoin was founded on the idea of fear and ma...
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- Flippa- Don’t want to give the domain Hi, So short story, i was putting one of my websites on flippa and 2 weeks ago or so the auction was ended and the reserve price was met. I choosed Flippa Escrow to process the money transfer, so the seller has put the money into flippa escrow and now i need to give him the files, domain etc. He is saying tommorow every time when i ask him to make the transfer, i mean i want to give him the files and all the things but he is postponing me evryday. I don't get it, if he have the money...Flippa- Don't want to give the domain
- Website sold on flippa. Please help! I sold my first site on flippa.com . I started flippa escrow and now I am on this step: Image here: https://ibb.co/idi8E5 1. What does it mean "Transaction has been refunded"? 2. The buyer asked the website transfer by email. Is it safe to send him the website? 3. What if I will send him the website and he opens a dispute that my website is having something wrong, and gets the money back and keeps the website too? Thank you!
- Big paypal transaction on pending Hey there fellas,, i have a quick question regarding paypal transactions, We had a client that deposited 2 big transaction on our page!,, he got the in-panel funds and starting ordering, But on paypal its still says " Pending" nothing suscpicious hes profiles are all too notch quality and all hes orders seems to be legit!! Should i concern or should i freeze hes balance until i recive the $$$? "The sender bank" the deposit from this bank
- [LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again,… TL;DR: I'm risk averse, life has changed a lot in five weeks, I'm going back to the 9 to 5 life, my content service is not going anywhere, my projects are all still chugging along.This is the third warning that this is a long thread. This one is even in bold. If reading is not your strong suit, get the fuck out. The month of June and the first week of July for me have been a complete and total whirlwind of 16-hour grinds, home purchasing, lawn mowing, job applications, long...[LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again, Writing for Fun and Profit, Q&A, and Other Shit
- Scammed by Smm-Panel (http://smm-panel.com) (SMMPro.oi) http://smm-panel.com is a SCAM!!! View attachment 93783 I have transfered $10 from my PayPal to his PayPal account (there is a PayPal form on his website which gets you to pay to Ashley Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org / Purchase details SMM-Panel.com Funds Deposit - No Refunds - Virtual Item Credit Services). The money didn't went to my account directly so I had to ask this guy to deposit my funds on his website.View attachment 93781 ...Scammed by Smm-Panel (http://smm-panel.com) (SMMPro.oi)
- Received a CHEQUE from microsoft out of nowhere.??? So i just got a a check in the mail from MICROSOFT GLOBAL FINANCE (on top left corner) and MS GLOBAL FINANCE LIMITED (on top right corner)... and its sent to my name and addres. It's about xxx.xx amount but still i would like to know why and how i got this. I dont even know if the cheque is for me or do i gotta pay that ammount of money stated on the cheque? Looks like this. The date on cheque is 24august. A: MY FULL NAME Payable a: Name of bank and addres below. And on the left...Received a CHEQUE from microsoft out of nowhere.???
- Hack your Life in less than a minute There’s a famous anecdote about a man and his boiler that says a lot about where we’re at these days regarding self help. The man’s boiler is broken and he spends weeks trying to fix it. Finally he gives in and calls the engineer, who comes the next day, taps it on the side and presto — it starts running again. Face with the bill, the man complains that he shouldn’t have to pay for a fix that took the enigneer a few seconds. “Well,” says the engineer, “you’re not paying for the fix, but for...Hack your Life in less than a minute
- Aliexpress delivery times / dropshipping suppliers… Those of you that are dropshipping and more specifically with aliexpress, how are you getting around the 20-40 day delivery and if you're not, is this showing negatively with customer returns/cancelling orders? I understand options are there to upgrade delivery however, for the 7-15 day option, that's practically the same price as the product and I can't see myself making any profit on product sales. I've searched the forums and have found that facebook is one of the best ways to advertise...Aliexpress delivery times / dropshipping suppliers and running successful Facebook campaigns
- Anyone knows why my Ahrefs ranking suddenly shot up? Hi guys I've been doing SEO for like close to 6 months now. Anyways my site usually hovers at 40mil on Ahrefs. It will typically go up a few hundred thousand every few days. When I checked today, the rank suddenly went from 40 mil to 10 mil in one day. What might be the cause of this? I should also note that lately, I've been building abit of PBNs, used good expired domains and reach out to other sites to link out to mine. Could it be that Google finally picked up this signals and cause...Anyone knows why my Ahrefs ranking suddenly shot up?
- $xxxx Per Month. Weight Loss + Facebook, Success… Hello guys, what's up? It is been long time and i am back with a gift for all of you. So story starts when i tied up with a local clinic which provide treatment for many problems to peoples. I offered them online promotion that will make them famous countrywide and their client base will expand. They were small guys with no technical knowledge of computer and internet marketing . So they accepted and we agreed on 50% cut on profit for whatever client comes to them through me. I started to...$xxxx Per Month. Weight Loss + Facebook, Success Story and Journey
- bangladesh poor people and no help.. bangladesh has a really bad time with the storms and flooding. I woke up today to the news that the government is stopping relief being handed out in a speedfull way. bangladesh ppl are get very I'll and living in very bad condition, and government don't care . what going on, I was in tears that is bad and very sad . i no other part of the world also going thru problams, but bangladesh in real shit... sorry I was so upset just wanted to say it.... my love my forts go out to all the...bangladesh poor people and no help..
- Scammed By Sir Bruno ( live:brunolokstar )for $3350 I bought facebook ad accounts from him and paid him $3350 for ad accounts and for funding but the account didn't worked and we decided to drop off the deal and he told me in the starting that he will refund the full money if this didn't worked out and he said that he has refunded me the whole money and sent me wire details but i haven't received the money since 6 days and he has now stopped replying my messages