I just want to tell you about my failed attempt to be Shopify entrepreneur.
I have been working on Shopify store for one month now, spend 500$ on facebook ads.
I made few view content ads with items that I know sell good in past.
I test my store, I made two buy attempts by myself, everything works great.
Still, after more than one thousand visits on my store from FB ads, i don't have even one buyer.
So guys be careful with spending your money.
I've got the 8-16 job so this is…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Forbes, Entrepreneur & Inc Now NoFollow External Links Big blow to all the marketplace sellers. It seems like Google has two fewer sites to worry about when it comes to link schemes or manipulation. Forbes, Entrepreneur and Inc both have just started to add nofollow attributes to external links...
- Get In CNN, Forbes, Entrepreneur, and other top… Hello guys, I open this thread today for those who are interested to have their business listed on a nice publication like Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, Huff, and many other top magazines. Some publication accept the root domain in the article others don't, like Inc and Entrepreneur. They are very strict on that. 1. If the site is about gambling or adult niche I wont accept it. 2. Payment can be done after for premium members and content can be reviewed before, and you can get a custom...Get In CNN, Forbes, Entrepreneur, and other top magazines. Find Out More.
- My third attempt 🙂 Hi guys, I was inactive for some time, had a busy year at my full-time job, but I decided to make another try with some methods. I tried with custom porn tube, didn't go to far with that, I launched a review tech site with amazon affiliate, I even earned some cash, but then everything went downhill as my articles ordered from fiverr turned to be copy-paste (my idiotic mistake as I paid cheap for the articles, of course I was scummed). I didn't have time to manually write reviews as English...My third attempt
- http://naturalhealthstore.info/test-max-365/ Test Max 365, you better look out as I was ejected from the Increases your sexual appetite naturally seminar. It's how you can spice up your Test Max 365. That was said on TV recently. There are a number of different kinds of Test Max 365 that all do different things and test Max 365 has so many advantages over Test Max 365. It's seen some periodic improvements. You need to attempt to develop as many friends as possible. I'm rather serious. The last three and half years of my life have been...http://naturalhealthstore.info/test-max-365/
- Bought a few thousand U$ in DIMcoin Just leaving this thread here like other senior members did years ago with Bitcoin. We can bump this in the future and say Barto threw money out the window. For the record, invested a few thousand bucks, less than $10k. If I lose it all, my kids still...
- I am going back to a job, cause after 2-3 years of… Piggybacking on yesterdays thread, Where he mentioned corporate slave and I actually don't feel that way. I am lucky enough to have some job experience in marketing and kinda know what kind of opportunities to hunt down. SEO still makes me some money, which can be added bonus, but now since I outsource most of SEO work and the fact that its takes so much time to rank for stuff, I don't want to sit around wasting my time. My plan is get a day job, spend couple of hours daily managing my...I am going back to a job, cause after 2-3 years of sitting in room alone working..
- Do I need local listings to split test local seo… What I want to try is to build two test sites with my city and a lower competition service keyword in them. I want to give them content and optimization based on the moz and the radical mustache blogs mentioned in this section. Then my plan is to test some linking services from t0mmy's serp logic and one other place. Once I see what works I want to apply this to my PPC business site. I've never seriously attempted local seo(only "big" seo), so I want to be careful and patient. (Most of my...Do I need local listings to split test local seo dummy sites?
- I am 17 years old and my dream is to be an Entrepreneur Hi everyone. I am a 17 year old from Israel, and I cannot see myself working for somebody else my whole life, going to the same place at the same time everyday. My dream is be an entrepreneur, businessman whatever. But, I don't know what daily habits will bring me closer to my goal. Currently I'm reading a lot on internet marketing, dropshipping, affiliates, trying to make money of Instagram, reading books, audiobooks and what not, but when I think of the future I feel like I'm doing...I am 17 years old and my dream is to be an Entrepreneur
- Going Black Hat then switching to White Hat after a… I'm new to instagram but it would be a wise idea for me to get into it since I run a lifestyle site. What are the odds for getting caught using the good ole follow/unfollow(ie using followliker) strategy in a relative slow steady pace until you get the account up to 3000-5000 followers in 3-4 months and then switching it off completely and going legit. Those first couple of thousand followers are a pain in the ass so I would rather just speed up that process. I know it's hard to give an...Going Black Hat then switching to White Hat after a few thousand followers
- My Journey to $500/Day Using Shopify. What's up all - I figured I'd start a thread on one of these 'my journey' post's. I have started a side-business reselling items from AliExpress. I have been casually selling these items through my Instagram in the past so I just decided to go all out and create a website to sell easier because I was getting tired of replying to DM's from people wanting to buy...just too cumbersome. I won't say my product or niche just because I'm paranoid of losing my idea...call it paranoid or...My Journey to $500/Day Using Shopify.
- How to monetize buy and sell facebook groups? Hello friends! I've been reading this forum for several months and I'm very motivated! Thanks for this. But I have a question, I'm tired of thinking about it. The fact is that I have several buy and sell groups on facebook (where people sell their products). These groups have from 5 to 30 thousand people. And I absolutely have no idea how I can make money from it. I tried to post my goods, I created a shopify store, but my goods do not get any engagement. How to be? How to earn money? For...How to monetize buy and sell facebook groups?
- Will my adsense account get deactived if I am not using it So after many failed attempts (maybe 6 attempts) my site was eventually approved for Google adsense. Now I am not willing to throw away dollars (Amazon Commision) for pennies (Google Adsense) So if I am not going to use Google Adsense on my site will...
- Attempt to create team for app Hi, I am Stewie! I am working on a Game for the Android/IOS and Windows. A few days ago I've posted a level trailer and got some really great response on Reddit & skype/FB groups. How far Along are you with the app ? There is a working prototype of the game. The following things still need to be done: Splashscreen Shop (Android/IOS) Daily Reward system Loading screen Bugfix (need some testing and tweaking done) The above I...Attempt to create team for app
- Case Study – How I Made $1,300+ With Facebook Ads In… Hello guys in another case study i got a product from alixpress made 1 page store for the product I used the standard yoga sticker style price. I set my price per sticker at $17.99 My base costs were $7.30 per sticker I set the daily ad spend to $10 and I was paying for post engagement after spending about $40 on testing some ad sets i finally found the winning ad copy Sold 130+ sticker Paid $78 ad spend for the working ad copy i targeted some famous yoga pages on facebook after a lot...Case Study – How I Made $1,300+ With Facebook Ads In One Week Promoting yoga wall sticker!