At the moment, when i check the price of 1 btc in :
coinbase = 9901€
So why there's a difference always in favor of gdax?
- Difference between the SRAM and DRAM explained : Why… Difference between the SRAM and DRAM explained : Why DRAM Needed to be refreshed thousand of time ??? Today I will tell you the difference between the SRAM and DRAM. RAM is a volatile memory it holds the data for a limited period that is till the powe...
- US Residents Now Required to Claim Bitcoin Earnings… Not that it hasn't always been this way, but with Coinbase being forced to hand over its records this might be harder to avoid:https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/11/29/16717416/us-coinbase-irs-records"The government argued that the order was justified based on the discrepancy between Coinbase users and US citizens reporting Bitcoin gains to the IRS. Coinbase boasts nearly 6 million customers, but according to a government filing, fewer than 1,000 US citizens have...US Residents Now Required to Claim Bitcoin Earnings on Taxes...
- Difference between ranking a site with pages 30k+… Hi everyone! Sry for my bad english, its not my native, but i try to learn it. I have been with you for a long time in readonly mode, now it's time to create a thread. Hehe As you understand from the title of the topic, I am intrested to ranking site with a large number of pages. With low competiton keywords and ... with almost non-unique text.lol Now i worked in my niche without backlinks at all, and I got some traffic but I want to...Difference between ranking a site with pages 30k+ and sites with a small number of pages.
- Coin Exchange Notes For all the awesome peeps who have given me great advice on BHW, I'd like to give something back. I like to write notes when doing research. Here are my notes for exchanges to hopefully help others. Feel free to add similar writeups so we can collect all exchange info in one place.COINBASEhttps://www.coinbase.com/https://status.coinbase.com/Popular US based exchange in San Francisco, CA. Can only buy three coins... Coin Exchange Notes
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Difference between Instagram Statistics and other… Hello guys, how are you? Hope everything is fine! So, I've found out that my Instagram statistics are different from any other statistic of my profile analyzed using online tools such as Iconosquare (which is officially recognized by Instagram itself). Is that happening to you too? My account has 200k followers. For example, my Instagram demographic statistics are: Italy 23% USA 10% Indonesia 6% Brazil 6% India 5%... Difference between Instagram Statistics and other analytics tools
- Bitcoin gold fork date? Most sources Ive seen have been saying the chain will fork at block 491407 / 25th october - as per the countdown on btcgpu.org However the coinbase statemate gives a different picture https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2892196-bitco...
- Altcoin is backed up by Bitcoin? It's bit confused here. I'm new when it comes to currency trading aka noob. For example.- 1 BTC = $100.00 - 1 NEO = 0.01 BTC - 1 NEO = $1.00 If the demand for the NEO keep rising, the price would increase. For example 1 NEO = $2.00. That mean, 1 NEO = 0.02 BTC. Suddenly, the price of BTC are increasing too. Example 1 BTC = $200.00, so that the price of NEO will increase too right? Meaning 1 NEO = 0.04 BTC / $4.00 right? So... 1. What will happen if the NEO demand kept...Altcoin is backed up by Bitcoin?
- Super Angry I didn’t Invest In BTC Oh man, I am so angry and pissed, I was going to buy BTC for $1500 when there was a huge drop and now I am so angry I told myself not to make the move, If I had I would have been holding $4200 in my digital wallet, I know its looked upon as a gamble or whatever but I am sure as soon as BTC surpasses a worth of $5000 its here to stay for good and there wont be much we can do about. From my point of view BTC is going to stay up, too many people are using it for it to be shut down by...Super Angry I didn't Invest In BTC
- How do you explain follow/unfollow and liking to clients? I’ve been asked to help a small business in the area with Instagram marketing, how would you explain the methods mentioned above in 3 packages without giving up the secret sauce that you bot? I lied told him I have partners in India who I work with who are staffed to do this. HIGH Everything on MAX MEDIUM -Settings medium -Liking targeted profiles -unfollow/follow -target locations LOW -Settings slow -Liking targeted profiles -unfollow/follow Your help is greatly appreciated, thanks...How do you explain follow/unfollow and liking to clients?
- Is it good to keep (long term) btc eth and ltc at coinbase? Hello guys, question is in headline. I know that it is always better to have your own wallet on mobile or desktop but I cant find good (with excellent rate) Android wallet that support btc eth and ltc. So Coinbase or multiple wallets (one for each cry...
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- How to buy bigger amounts of bitcoin/etherium? I signed up to coinbase and they're limiting me to $250/week. Although in the process to get it raised... not sure how long it will take. - I'm looking to buy higher amounts, are there any other safe providers to do this? - Once you buy from that other site is it wise to keep it in coinbase (becuase they are theoretically safer from hacking) - Does anyone know how big coinbase's limit gets? and how long it takes to get there?
- Is bitcoin officially in Freefall? Hi Guys, i believe that the time to earn from BTC investment is long gone so we must better look up to other small alt-coins whatever they may be. Now in most exchanges Altcoins are traded for BTC and their value also changes when BTC price fluctuates...
- How I buy BTC with Paypal (Low Fees) Hello Thought I would share this easy method for getting BTC using your paypal at a low price. I use this method all the time. Things you need: •Steam account with mobile authentication enabled (for instant trade)For people who do not know what steam is,It is a gaming platform for PC,Think of it like a PSN equivalent for PC •BTC Wallet •Paypal account •G2A Account (g2a.com)Q)What are the steps involved in the process? We will buy...How I buy BTC with Paypal (Low Fees)