I've tried looking it up but the problem is that the results are mostly from 2014 and since ebay
has changed their policies so many times, what answers were given in 2014 or 15 may be
completely false today. I don't know why google still shows older posts at the top instead of
newer ones from 2016 or 17?
Anyways, to my question. A buyer opens a case up claiming unreceived. The sale date was back in
mid April. We are now in August. I'm a little surprised that the buyer didn't contact me…
- Bitcoin is going to false [Must read of Will Regret] Hi, I am the person with very high connected with the group who are control the whole banking and bitcoin system. The reason Bitcoin going to false and false quickly because of 2 reason: 1. The global money reset. There will be a brand new money system...
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- need advice what to do with this? So i registered all my domains via namecheap wich i also had free who-is domain privacy with it. But today i got a bunch of same emails claiming to be from: Famous Four Media Acceptable use and Compliance Policies This is what the email says: Dear Re...
- Let discuss selling mid value branded goods/electricals. Hi first post here i was over at aspkins but seems theres only one answer over there "buy the stealth guide" which i already have and does not answer anything non general. Even tried to buy it again to gain "vip access" but there processor declines everything. Always UK. But i took a year out and things have changed All account setup in real ID's I start my accounts by buying around 10 .99p items to get some feedback and i've been selling around 10 .99p items to gain some more seller...Let discuss selling mid value branded goods/electricals.
- Can I win this case in ebay? Ok, I got a situation where UPS has confirmed the delivery as successfully delivered. It says it was left at the front desk (sounds like it was an office or building) and was RECEIVED by: Talia A few days later, the buyer contacts me saying they never received the item. They start asking me to send them a proof of signature so they can confirm it. The UPS delivery method isn't a signature one. It does say that it was received by the person "Talia". The buyer actually knows this person...Can I win this case in ebay?
- Warning Message [Please Help me] Hello, This is a warning message to alert you that there is action required to bring your AdSense account into compliance with our AdSense program policies. We’ve provided additional details below, along with the actions to be taken on your part. Affected website: xxxxxxxxxxxx.com Example page where violation occurred: http://xxxxxxxxxxx.com/contact/ Action required: Please make changes immediately to your site to follow AdSense program policies. Current account status: Active
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- Site not showing up in SERPS (Top 100) Hi all, So one of my amazon affiliate sites is not showing up in the top 100 of the serps at all. I first put the site up in mid april and put a couple of basic articles on it and left it for a few months due to other projects. Over the last 2-3 wee...
- Advanced Search Option “Order by: Creation Date” Currently, the advanced search tool may only be used to search by relevancy; or for the most recently commented upon threads (past a certain date, if you want). The threads may be actively commented upon, but the thread itself could be years old. There's no way to search for newly posted threads. I believe it would be a great idea to expand the advanced search tool options to allow users to search for threads based upon their creation date. This would allow for newly created threads to be...Advanced Search Option "Order by: Creation Date"
- Evidences to prove Paypal I was given hacked links So I made a deal with someone, who I never thought was providing me hacked backlinks. I disputed this to paypal, claiming these are not what I paid for thus I am entitled for a refund. But they sided on the hacker, despite of the screenies I sent to them as evidences (I messaged the website owners of each backlink, 5 of them responded all saying the same thing -- "they are hacked and those links are inserted without their authorization"). I called paypal and they said that they're not...Evidences to prove Paypal I was given hacked links
- Quora experiences and questions? I have a question and I'm curious to your opinions I have been using quora as a test for a variety of things. For promoting affiliate links. Links to my own site and links to my own games/ apps. I am getting a lot of views on most of my answers even some answers were posted 4-6 months ago. For example a question what is the best mobile game? Has 57 answers and I'm the top answer. In the past week it gotten 4K views. And I have multiple answers with loads of views and upvotes (bought...Quora experiences and questions?
- eBay S.E.O… I’ve been on eBay Since I Was 12. Thankfully I was so good with eBay, They never banned my account, although Paypal banned me. My eBay account is still alive even though I was accused multiple times of fraud within bad feedback. Drop shipping went bad, and eBay forgave me...simply told me I need to get my bad feedback to the 2nd or third page. eBay has real respect for their long time customers. I am considering starting to run that account again though...eBay S.E.O... I've been on eBay Since I Was 12.
- Older Gentlemen of BHW Come here, want to ask you something Hello sir and good day to you Am 24 years old, feel like a 10 year old. Ignorant and not really knowing who i am? and what am doing here. Here as in this life. well, i started this thread to ask you what would say to yourself at my age. Yeah i know ...
- Somebody just hacked my Poloniex account. Hi all, Few minutes ago i received a email from poloniex stating to change my password follow the link, i didn't clicked the link next minute next email password changed successfully arrived. I immediately logged into poloniex and my password was already changed then i tried to reset password again it said "wait minimum 10 minutes to reset the password" after 10 minutes i changed my password. By that time i received the email for fund withdrawal request confirmation again i didn't...Somebody just hacked my Poloniex account.
- company claiming copyright from image 18 months ago I wrote an article for a company In the article, I used an image that a photographer is now claiming copyright for The company is emailing me, and saying I will have to pay the photographer Is this correct though? Am I liable for the copyright claim when I did not publish the article on a commercial website? I simply sent it to someone in a word doc Shouldn't he take responsibility? He knew they were free images. It is his website.