Hey guys, hope you're all doing well
I was thinking about profitable niche that has a low competition and found out a niche so called "Dark Web" or "Deep Web".
So, this niche is a bit tricky, there is no competition since there is a lack of sites in this field. So, I was thinking about to start working on it.
I was thinking since Google adsense won't give me ads on this niche, to start with affiliate network. But, later on I was like..hey why not to give a try with adsense?
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- Ultimate guide to building Amazon Affiliate Niche… I have had great success with Amazon Affiliate Niche Sites and they proved to be insanely profitable for me, so I decided to make this thread as an ultimate guide to building a profitable Amazon Affiliate niche sites as well as answer any questions tha...
- [Crypto] Buying the biggest crypto XRP/BTC/ETH/LTC… Hi guys! I want to know if buying ripple, bitcoin... and popular currencies can be profitable? Cause I want to start trading in eToro (it's the only platform that accept PayPal/visa and it's very easy to use) and there are just the popular currency avalaible (i.e: BTC/XRP/LTC...) So I want to know if that can be profitable? I also want to do instant trade buy/sell of that currencies to make some extra profit so I'm not looking just for long term investment... It can be profitable? Did u...[Crypto] Buying the biggest crypto XRP/BTC/ETH/LTC still profitable?
- Buying the biggest crypto XRP/BTC/ETH/LTC still profitable? Hi guys! I want to know if buying ripple, bitcoin... and popular currencies can be profitable? Cause I want to start trading in eToro (it's the only platform that accept PayPal/visa and it's very easy to use) and there are just the popular currency avalaible (i.e: BTC/XRP/LTC...) So I want to know if that can be profitable? I also want to do instant trade buy/sell of that currencies to make some extra profit so I'm not looking just for long term investment... It can be profitable? Did u...Buying the biggest crypto XRP/BTC/ETH/LTC still profitable?
- Hobbies that can get profitable? There are many hobbies that require you to develop the so called transferable skills: drawing, writing, programming and so on and so forth. It's usually easier to learn skills through activities you enjoy, especially because you pour more time into them without even noticing, and it's even easier to get good at them.What hobbies are the easiest ones to get into that can make you gain some money (even if they won't make you rich)? What are the most potentially profitable ones, instead? And...Hobbies that can get profitable?
- How to make native ads profitable? What's up guys. I'm looking into getting into native ads (as an advertiser) but trying to wrap my head around how these guys actually make it profitable.. I'm looking into buying with content.ad since I'm already approved there. I got a dating offer that pays around $1-$6 per lead, depending on the country. After gathering some of my traffic data, it looks like Australia is giving me the highest EPC. I've been playing around with creating campaigns on content.ad but haven't actually...How to make native ads profitable?
- Bye Bye Facebook Dark Posts and Spy Tools Starting next month, people will be able to click “View Ads” on a Page and view ads a Page is running on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger — whether or not the person viewing is in the intended target audience for the ad. All Pages will be part of this effort, and we will require that all ads be associated with a Page as part of the ad creation process. We will start this test in Canada and roll it out to the US by this summer, ahead of the US midterm elections in November, as well as...Bye Bye Facebook Dark Posts and Spy Tools
- how to dig the profitable keywords in adwords? hi i'm new to ppc how to fast forward find the profitable keywords that your competitor bid on ?is there a reliable spy tool that give deep insights not baseless guesses ? i see my competitor don't optimize keyword targeting and use broad match that alone bring several non appropriate keywords .he missing the power of AW regardless of his high budget (+1000 keywords) this never help control budget . how i can compete with him in some very niche words that not fairly saturated ? right...how to dig the profitable keywords in adwords?
- Joining the Dark Side, where are the cookies? Hey All, Just wanted to say hello. Been doing digital marketing for 10+ years, some at large scale, but there are many things I have yet to learn. I've been creeping on BHW forum for years now, and yet this is my first time posting - feels weird . Honestly, in all my years of work I can't remember any projects that genuinely required link building from the ground up for a new website. Just lucky I guess, having to work on sites with established authority is a lot easier than starting...Joining the Dark Side, where are the cookies?
- 10 most profitable niches on Instagram ! Hello to all, this is my first post where I bring added value. In this post I will give you 10 profitable niches on Instagram. All these niches have results because I myself tested and I saw the results with my own eyes. 1: FITNESS - Man, woman, b...
- Mining Bitcoin with pencil and paper A great explanation of SHA-256, recommended viewing for anyone interested in how Bitcoin works and other crypto buffs. Bitcoins are mined using a cryptographic algorithm called SHA-256. This algorithm is simple enough to be done with pencil a...
- Email Marketing Guide – Delivery Optimization… Following my previous post, a lot of people have sent messages requesting another post about ‘email delivery optimization’ and 'spam trigger circumvention'. I have decided to make this into a two part series Part 1 (this article) will focus on 'email delivery' and 'spam trigger circumvention' while Part 2 will be a tutorial on setting up your own Email Service Infrastructure using Amazon SES and Sendy. I have written this post to serve as a guide to shed some light on the subject and...Email Marketing Guide - Delivery Optimization and Spam Trigger Circumvention (Part 1)
- How profitable is clips4sale? I'm thinking about starting a porn company or unofficial porn studio. Hire or work with some girls to record clips and sell them for profit on clips4sale. How profitable can this become? The work shouldn't be difficult, just would take time to shoot the clips, edit, upload, analyze results, etc. Does this have the potential to gain regular traffic and consistent sales? I've been doing IM for years and haven't capitalized on the gold mine that comes with the adult niche. This is my attempt to...How profitable is clips4sale?