Hello All. Here I would like to share my journey on Cryptocurrency Trading in the hopes that those interested may be able to learn a few things from it. I have come across numerous threads with people asking questions about trading cryptos, etc so I am hoping my successes, failures and lessons may be beneficial to all.
I have traded various types of securities in the past – stocks, futures, options and I will be trading cryptos applying these same principles. My method is strictly technical…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Noob Guide To Mining Stocks If it isn't grown, it has to be mined. You've probably heard some variation of this saying. It is used by people concerned about the environmental effects of mineral depletion as well as people bullish on mining stocks. Although these two groups have a very different emphasis when they speak it, they are both right - mining is big business. Almost every commercial product has elements that started off buried beneath the earth. Here are a few things that you should know before adding mining...Noob Guide To Mining Stocks
- [INFOGRAPHIC] 40 Technical SEO Mistakes — SEMrush Study 2017 https://d30cz2g5jd7t8z.cloudfront.n...cal-seo-mistakes-semrush-study-2017-eng-2.pnghttps://i.marketingprofs.com/assets/images/daily-data-point/seoissues-semrush-190917.jpg...[INFOGRAPHIC] 40 Technical SEO Mistakes — SEMrush Study 2017
- investing in stocks How investing in stocks?Once you’ve determined the shape of your portfolio,it is time to invest.Find a broker you are comfortable with,either an online broker or one with a local office or both.Call and talk with the person if neccessary.then fill out the paperwork,deposit some money and open up account.After deciding what to buy,don’t buy all at once :enter slowly.What if you invested all your money just before a market downturn?being in the red that quickly wouldn’t do much for your...investing in stocks
- Golden Rules for trading Cryptocurrency Rules to trading cryptocurrencies Do not chase trades cause its going to leave you burnt, the lose will be tremendous Dont buy/invest in coins you dont understand, you should be able to do a fundamental and technical analysis on coins, for e.g if a coin you do not believe in goes down you’re scare it won’t come back up, but if you believe in it, even when its 50% down you would still believe it will come back up Trading to get rice rather than trading to build wealth, too many people are...Golden Rules for trading Cryptocurrency
- I’m Growing Green ;), Hoping To Make a Million… So I was trying to think of a golden ticket to financial freedom hehe, without using any psychic energy because I'm storing it for later use. About 3 weeks ago I was watching Narcos - and something about Pablo Escobar just vibed with me , lmao. I decided I have to start selling something by the kilo, but I'm not actually retarded, so drugs are out of the question. I came across this: (note - 100 KSH = $1 USD)...I'm Growing Green , Hoping To Make a Million USD Cash In 5-10 Years
- AMATERASU’s journey to $5,000/month with CPA/PPI Hello everybody, this will be my another journey thread on BHW I started CPA two years ago and PPI about a year ago. I had few journey threads in the past and this will be (hopefully) the last one and my most successful journey. I'm 17 years old and currently at first year college studying Computer Science (BSCS) and applying all the things I've learned from school to program bots for my internet marketing purpose.The Plan:- Same good old way to generate...AMATERASU's journey to $5,000/month with CPA/PPI
- M20 + bedbound from operation. Journey to not going… Well all! Have posted here a few times before and attempted the occasional journey thread here and there - nothing major really, few successes but mostly failures. Recently I have been given the news that I need to get some surgery done (wont be go...
- [Journey] Cryptocurrency Trading – $150 to… Hey guys This may sound unrealistic to most of you. This target is pretty difficult to achieve but it's possible. Within a matter of weeks I've already turned $150 -> $4700. Then I decided to withdraw $3500 out of that total so currently I am left with $1200 I will update this thread after each trade. Here are few rules that I follow. 1. No impulse buying. I won't start freaking out if the price starts to rise. I must understand that anything which goes up will eventually come down....[Journey] Cryptocurrency Trading - $150 to $100,000 by the end of 2017
- 101 Facets of Negative SEO With Black Friday rapidly approaching it is time to be on the look out for these things if you are an online retailer who does most of your sales in Q4. Don't worry... this isn't a guide on how to do these attacks. It is merely a list of the things to look for so you can mitigate them if they appear. Most people think negative SEO is just spammy backlinks. From my own personal experiences with some of the things on this list... spammy backlinks are usually from the people who don't know...101 Facets of Negative SEO
- [Journey] Another Dropship journey. Learn from my mistakes. Hey Guys, This is going to be another dropship journey. I have learnt tremendously from BHW and want to share my journey with the board. I have posted in other threads but I realized the journey threads got the best feedback so here I am. I started d...
- [Journey] My way to make a living as a Freelancer Hi, everyone! Today, a few hours ago, I have been asking about if something would be interested in a different journey, a journey where I would show my way to make a living as a Freelancer (you can read that thread here) and a lot of people told me they would be interested so let's start it!Motivation and goalsFirst I would like to...[Journey] My way to make a living as a Freelancer
- Safely Buying/Selling/Trading Instagram Accounts 101 In this thread I will be explaining to you all on how to safely buy and sell instagrams. I've seen and have heard so many stories on buying and selling Social Media accounts gone wrong. I would like to maybe prevent some of these scams from happening in the future. I will be explaining a scenario in which you were buying an Instagram account from someone.. STEP1: Always make sure who is the "seller" of the account Messages/DM's you from that account first. Just so you can verify that it is...Safely Buying/Selling/Trading Instagram Accounts 101
- Beginning My Instagram Journey – FollowLiker I am Dropshipping women's clothing from China and I am starting an Instagram account. I have read numerous threads about FollowLiker and have decided to join the community and go through my Instagram journey with some of you guys that might be interested in reading this. I currently have 500+ Followers and my goal is to reach 1k followers before this Halloween. (31st October 2017) I have been using FollowLiker for the past days and I am just now going to share with you guys the details...Beginning My Instagram Journey - FollowLiker
- Will the Cryptocurrency drums go silent soon? TL;DR: Cryptocoins are here to stay, but bubble could go nuclear soon. My first thread here. I will probably poke a hornets nest with a stick, but who knows Anyways, I have also invested in some cryptos and have mined few of those myself, however I ...