Hi! I'm EagerToEarn.
This journey is my first journey in IM. Considering that i will be busy in next few months. I decided to jump in crypto, while its in its fancy.
While learning about cryptocurrency, I realised that this is the best time to invest in crypto.
It is the future currency. Now its cheap.
Its simple. Short term investment. I will buy low and sell high. No shit coin, Only good coins.
You may consider this as day trading. But I would say it as "Week Trading".
- Beginners’ Guide to Trading in Crypto Currencies Hi everyone, As the title suggests, this is a guide, NOT a money making method. Here i would like to just put some obvious information for those who are still unaware of the basics of Crypto trading . I myself have started trading in Crypto a few weeks ago therefore i won't be giving you any "expert" opinion regarding which currency to buy, hold and sell as i do not know shit myself . Okay, let's begin. I will be covering Bittrex Exchange only and how one can trade on it....Beginners' Guide to Trading in Crypto Currencies
- How I saw EXPLOSIVE Growth on 2 Small Alt Coins… I think this may be my first time posting a thread here on BHW in my time on here, but today I saw 2 of my alt coins explode. Alt Coin #1: Mooncoin from 1 sats to 5 sats (500% growth overall) Alt Coin #2: BitBean from 70 sats to 460 sats (630% growth ...
- [College Students] Make Easy Side Money [$50-100 Per… My apologies if you were expecting a fancy thread. This will be straight to the point, limited partners needed. No investment, I'm not trying to sell you anything. This is a win-win-win situation when implemented properly. If you are a college student at a campus and would like an opportunity to make a realistic $50-100 per day, drop me a PM. Because I am actually profiting from this method right now, I am only going to post certain details publicly. -No investment is required from you...[College Students] Make Easy Side Money [$50-100 Per Day] Short Term
- Pick 3 Coins You Think Will Skyrocket in September Septembers going to be a big month for crypto. What coins will you be holding this month? I'll start things off:Funfair- Great devs behind the coin. Plans to get added onto multiple exchanges, a rumored rebrand and the phase 2 token burn is why I picked this coin.Omisego- Recently announced a partnership with a select few mcdonalds. Talks with the central thai bank and september announcement is why i picked this coin.BasicAttentionToken- Plans of releasing...Pick 3 Coins You Think Will Skyrocket in September
- my Crypto investment I'm pretty new to the crypto world, but I've explored my options throughout the last few months and came to the conclusion that mining is not worth it. I have about $2,000 in coins right now and not a single one of them is doing well. I currently have NEO, OMG, XVG, RISE, CVC, PAY and ADX. I suck at trading and just waiting for BTC to go up in price is too boring. I almost gave up on the idea that I'll ever be able to make anything in crypto and then I found something that seemed to be just...my Crypto investment
- How to make My Own Crypto ? Hello BHW members i think this thread you may feel funny but i am serious. I have around $100k on my bank i wany to start some business holding crypto currency is also the not bad option but i want to invest some money which i have on my bank account. ...
- Few notes about http, https, www and non-www Most of you guys know this already, it's common knowledge sort of, but some of you do not. I am pretty sure of that. So I just thought to mention this and hopefully some you will find good use of it as I'm positive that this had effect on stabilizing rankings of some of my sites in G and much more effects, but that's just me blabbing around so I'll drop that points out. This is my opinion on this matter. That's clear, but let's just say that I'm not claiming anything just sharing thoughts...Few notes about http, https, www and non-www
- [Journey] Buy the hype and sell the news strategy Reasoning I've been lurking on facebook, forums, telegram, slack.. and so many people are coming in and buying on hype and then seeing coins dip after major events. I wanted to start my own ICO but cbf, so I will be doing a trading strategy based on hype onlyStrategy summary - Look for hyped up coins and buy. Sources include trollboxes on telegram, pump and dump groups (I've tried pnd and i got burnt many times), youtube videos from 'crypto gurus', crypto groups on FB where...[Journey] Buy the hype and sell the news strategy
- Free DA 69 Backlink [LIMITED TIME – 4 days] So within all the cryptocurrency hype, I went beyond my trading of it and joined the platform SteemIt. They're growing very quickly; within only two months, they've reached the top 2000 in Alexa. It's a platform where you earn their own cryptocurrency (SBD) by posting content, sharing content or 'curating' (liking) comments. You can then exchange their coins for BTC or a few other popular crypto coins and cash-out with some real money. I'd recommend checking it out over at steemit.com. The...Free DA 69 Backlink [LIMITED TIME - 4 days]
- $10 to $40 Per Day and Beyond on Autopilot, No… Here is exactly how I've been making $10 to $40 per day on autopilot (Screen Shot). Total time, about an hour a week: 30 minutes once per week, five minutes for the remaining six days of the week. Maybe three to four hours setup time at the start. The only program you will need is Google Chrome. Good for some fun money while I work on my case study.DISCLAIMER: This is NSFW and consists of utilizing an adult affiliate network,... $10 to $40 Per Day and Beyond on Autopilot, No Investment Required
- Currencies in a Sea of Red – Best Deals? https://coinmarketcap.com/ If yall are not paying attention this is a heads up because a lot of coins as of this post are starting to pullback and are going down in price. Crash imminent? Probably not. But coins are getting cheap so if you believe in certain projects now is a time to scoop up some cheap coins. For the record tho I ain't a financial adviser so if you lose don't blame me. So, what coins are yall thinking of scooping? You think this is a sign of bearish market...Currencies in a Sea of Red - Best Deals?
- The most secure coin in the world I saw this poster at the bank today and it just made me laugh. The UK pound coin dubbed "the most secure coin in the world". Seems really strange to make "security" the key selling point for a physical coin. To me it sums up the importance of crypto currencies and how old fashioned our current monetary system is (at least in the uk anyway). Anywhere were you have old fashioned and clunky systems that can't be centrallymsnaged there is room for digital disruption and I think that's...The most secure coin in the world
- So many coins & ICO, I’m confused! I wanna… https://coinmarketcap.com/ Any tips? Feel like I wanna purchase them all. But since I'm HODL-ing type of person, not as a daily trader. So I got no profit to rolling into another new coin or ICO. Current portfolio.- NEO (China ETH, good tech)- BTC (mother of coin)- LISK (will explode in Sept, ETH clone)- ARK (blockchain of blockchain)- OMG (Thailand Mc'D)- PAY (good debit card)- NEO GAS (lack of GAS, price kept...So many coins & ICO, I'm confused! I wanna buy them all!
- Just made a huge profit in Crypto – AMA I made some decisions that I thought would be good bets based on the information I had received from members here who appear to be absolute experts in the cryptocurrency field with years of research and experience. Popped $100 in a little-known currency called "Litecoin" on August 7th. From what I hear it's very stable when compared to the unprofitable Bitcoin (also a cryptocurrency, FYI). On August 11th, I decided I was going to try something a little more risky, so I put $200 into...Just made a huge profit in Crypto - AMA
- Why would you or why would you not hire a virtual assistant? Hi, fellow BHW members. I'm writing an article about the reasons why internet marketers or online entrepreneurs choose to hire a virtual assistant. I understand there are tons of articles online written about this topic but I'd like the information to come from the voice of BHW members. May I ask why would you or why would you not hire a virtual assistant? If you choose to hire a virtual assistant, do you prefer a male or a female VA? Do you want a local VA or it doesn't matter if the VA...Why would you or why would you not hire a virtual assistant?