For all the awesome peeps who have given me great advice on BHW, I'd like to give something back. I like to write notes when doing research. Here are my notes for exchanges to hopefully help others. Feel free to add similar writeups so we can collect all exchange info in one place.
- Popular US based exchange in San Francisco, CA.
- Can only buy three coins…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- *ONLY $40 UP TO 50% *(DISCOUNT (GOOGLE HIGH POWERFUL… This Service Doesn't Need Any Fancy Sales Page Because It Delivers Best Results. Turn Around Time Is 14 Days In The Event If Your Site Is Not Moved 1 Inch Also We'll Refund Complete Payment.You Won't Believe Your Eyes When You See The Results. FAQ:1 Q. Why Must I Utilize THE ROCK SEO?...*ONLY $40 UP TO 50% *(DISCOUNT (GOOGLE HIGH POWERFUL AUTHORITIES *THE ROCK SEO WITH SAN ANDREAS)*
- Pro Team Instagram account post Hi, I'm huge fan of NFL team San Francisco 49ers. And I'm thinking about creating Instagram account about SF 49er fans. And maybe after growing followers, maybe putting shirts/jersey for sale. Now, I have done some research for other fan Instagram like Dallas Cowboys. And they have put a lot of pictures of players and even their logos. is it legal to put those pictures and logos in my Instagram? am I going to have trouble? Sorry, I'm very new to Instagram and need some help.
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- Hello Peeps of BHW Hi Everyone! Kaleasian here. Just introducing myself. I am a complete noob at all of this good inter-webs stuff. I just started a couple dropshipping sites (One that I am really focusing on) a little over a month ago. And I also am interested in AM. ...
- Google Spreadsheet for real time market data from 52… Recently I made a Google Spreadsheet for myself to monitor my portfolio of cryptocurrencies and market data . What it can do:Monitoring of prices in real time. 14 exchanges are supported: BitFinex, Bitstamp,Bittrex,Bleutrade,BTC-E,C-Cex,Cex IO,Exmo,HitBTC,Indacoin,Kraken,Kuna,Livecoin,Poloniex,YoBit - You can get average price or "specific exchange" price. Send message to Telegram in case if the price hits the "goal" Have functions to convert to any Ticker to... Google Spreadsheet for real time market data from 52 exchanges and coinmarketcap
- Pick 3 Coins You Think Will Skyrocket in September Septembers going to be a big month for crypto. What coins will you be holding this month? I'll start things off:Funfair- Great devs behind the coin. Plans to get added onto multiple exchanges, a rumored rebrand and the phase 2 token burn is why I picked this coin.Omisego- Recently announced a partnership with a select few mcdonalds. Talks with the central thai bank and september announcement is why i picked this coin.BasicAttentionToken- Plans of releasing...Pick 3 Coins You Think Will Skyrocket in September
- Giveaway to collect emails + promote with PPE = efficient? I've been preparing a giveaway (real, I don't do anything fake) to collect emails. At first I was going to promote it on big Instagram pages, however I'm a little concerned about collecting lots of untargeted emails. Also participants must go onto my website to subscribe to my newsletter, so lots of clicking involved. Then I began to think that Facebook might be far better than IG for this. I could collect emails straight from a post in my timeline. And with PPE ads, the emails collected...Giveaway to collect emails + promote with PPE = efficient?
- GoDaddy Auctions – How to Buy Awesome Domains… GoDaddy auction is a great place to buy awesome domains, I know some people who only use this source for getting PBN or even money site domains. The only problem is sorting and choosing the good once from tons of domains. The guy I know uses ScrapeBox as he told once, However, I don't know the process. I am trying my hands with many things like ScrapeBox, DomDetailer, SkimDaddy. I know soon I will find a way to get the awesome once. However I will like to know you guys thoughts on this,...GoDaddy Auctions - How to Buy Awesome Domains From There
- How to send/sell leads that I collect? Hi guys, sorry if this is in the wrong place - mods please feel free to move if so. I'm a mailer so excuse the lack of knowledge in this area but, let's assume I had a 1st page high ranking site on Google for car insurance. How would I go about sending/selling the leads? It seems I have 2 options: 1) Form a relationship with the advertiser and set up an API so that the leads I collect on my site/my form gets sent over to the advertisers database. 2) Set up my own landing page that user...How to send/sell leads that I collect?
- High Performance Links – Awesome Metrics,… Samples Want to some some link samples? Let us know in the thread! ... High Performance Links - Awesome Metrics, Awesome Ranking - High TF/CF, PA/DA and more!
- US Residents Now Required to Claim Bitcoin Earnings… Not that it hasn't always been this way, but with Coinbase being forced to hand over its records this might be harder to avoid:https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/11/29/16717416/us-coinbase-irs-records"The government argued that the order was justified based on the discrepancy between Coinbase users and US citizens reporting Bitcoin gains to the IRS. Coinbase boasts nearly 6 million customers, but according to a government filing, fewer than 1,000 US citizens have...US Residents Now Required to Claim Bitcoin Earnings on Taxes...
- How I saw EXPLOSIVE Growth on 2 Small Alt Coins… I think this may be my first time posting a thread here on BHW in my time on here, but today I saw 2 of my alt coins explode. Alt Coin #1: Mooncoin from 1 sats to 5 sats (500% growth overall) Alt Coin #2: BitBean from 70 sats to 460 sats (630% growth ...
- [Dropship.Place] 0 to $2000/month within 6 months.… Hey there, Give a second for the image to load. Guide: https://dropship.place/assets/dropshipping-manual.pdf Join us at https://dropship.place While I'll continue to add/modify features on-request on the website, the main focus going forward will be mobile apps. I'm hoping to launch the first version for both android and iOS by Christmas. Wish me luck. ...[Dropship.Place] 0 to $2000/month within 6 months. Start Amazon-eBay dropshipping today (pdf inside)
- Crypto-Carnage: Bitcoin Crashes Below $3000 After… http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-15/all-chinese-bitcoin-exchages-must-close-end-september Jamie Dimon former CEO of JP Morgan Doubles Down: "My Daughter Bought Bitcoin. It Went Up, Now She Thinks She Is A Genius..." For bhw'ers here that aren't going down with the titanic (China makes up 50% of the buying), I recommend less riskier plays like:...Crypto-Carnage: Bitcoin Crashes Below $3000 After China Demands Local Exchanges Halt Trading