Can someone explain me how amazon affiliate works? This is what I know :
You create a website for a product ( maybe for more than 1) and you send traffic to it ( seo or anyhting else) and when someone buys it you get some % profit from it .
What I don't know :
How much % you get from a product?
How often do amazon pay?
How can you get banned from Amazon Aff.? Like if I use blackhat seo or anything can my amazon account get banned?
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Your PBN + My Already Making Money Amazon AFF sites Hi there,I need someone who owns a strong PBN / has the ability to get powerful backlinks I own 2 amazon aff sites that are already making XXX / mo Plus 1 finance site that has HUGE potential and extremey low comp kw's. We can scale them, especially the amazon aff sites, I picked extremely low comp keywords and all I need is link juice.... I'm responsible to EVERYTHING from building the websites (already done) to updating and buying content, designing,...Your PBN + My Already Making Money Amazon AFF sites
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- Going all in on SEO, Amazon aff journey to $2k/month. Alright so ive been reading a lot of SEO the last year or so, been doing some SEO projects aswell such as E-Commerce and an aff-site. Been going soso, but ive been studying at the same time, now its time to fully dedicate my time to Amazon affiliate SE...
- Should I keep pumping money into this Amazon Aff? I had a pretty good keyword and nice which I bought of a top provider on BHW. I have a huge pillar article with a youtube video and 5 alt articles on the site. The site has been active for around 8 months. It got me 1 Amazon Affiliate purchase which ma...
- Stealth accounts selling vero – how often are… How often do your stealth accounts get caught and shut down by ebay or PP? Is it just a matter of time, or if you're careful will you never be caught? But it seems everyone is likely to get at least one complaint every couple of months? How do you avoid this? It seems for PayPal if you even get one complaint you will be limited and then permanently shut down. I had an account from 2012 and all it took was one asshole to complain straight to PayPal , not ebay, then my PP account was shut...Stealth accounts selling vero - how often are you caught?
- how often to post to social media Googled and many articles report no more than 1-2 posts a day with exception of Twitter which goes up to about 15 posts per day, give or take. Can that be right though? Seems unusually low. How often do you post or should you post if you have an affiliate or drop shipping site and you're adding new products to your site each day? Seems there must be a good formula to slow drip this stuff, but I've yet to find it on google. Also, which programs you guys prefer to manage scheduling for...how often to post to social media
- crypto aff is hot way to make money a lot of people fail to understand that right now crypto affiliate is the hot way to make money. Haven't you noticed that everyone and everyone's dad and mom are jumping into this crypto train looking to buy coins for thousands of US$$$? People that are not even tech savyy are looking to invest they're money and lifesavings into crypto in hopes that it will skyrocket to the moon and make them next bitcoin or other crypto currency millionaire in next few years... The truth is that most of...crypto aff is hot way to make money
- Are you White Hat IRL? Or are you openly Black Hat? Here's an easy question: How do you define what is BlackHat and what is WhiteHat? We’ve all probably seen every variety of definitions or opinions, peppered with Guru buzzwords. “If you’re looking for loopholes in the Search Engines algorithm, you’re BlackHat.” “If you’re creating “good” content and hoping Google finds you, you’re WhiteHat.” “If you’re link building, you’re BlackHat.” “If you’re arranging...Are you White Hat IRL? Or are you openly Black Hat?
- 5 Industries Where Blackhat SEO Will Always Win I have read a lot of content lately on the BHW and I am very sad!!! Tooooo much talk about CRYPTO and NOT ENOUGH SEO!!!!! People seem to think that Blackhat is dying or it's getting harder. I am here to say sure, while it's not as easy as it used to be in 2011/2012 (peak era for Blackhat SEO) we still can all have success, make money and do exciting things on the internet.Why has blackhat SEO become harder? Blackhat SEO is a battle between...5 Industries Where Blackhat SEO Will Always Win
- Blackhat World – BlackHat SEO Forum – Home Page Blackhat World - BlackHat SEO Forum or maybe should rename? Blackhat Troll - Blackhat Crypto Forum Last 1 h - Home Page, 10/50 and 15 record threads are about crypto. New journeys, new trolls to buy new amazing coin, etc. One guy even want ...
- Journey to $1,000 a DAY w/ YouTube Adsense, Amazon… Hey guys this is a new thread on my internet marketing journey. My old journey was to make $100 a day on youtube which is surpassed quite quickly. Link to old journey: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/journey-to-100-a-day-w-youtube-adsense.887158 ...
- How often should you update your website? Depending on the kind of website you're running and what topics your posts and articles cover, you might have different needs as far as posting frequency is concerned.News websites, for instance, especially technology-centric ones, might have to employ a daily schedule, whereas personal websites can even afford to go with a single article a week or a month.What is your take on the matter? Do you prefer a 'the more, the better' philosophy or is a 'quality over quantity' policy more...How often should you update your website?
- When life gets you down…and you don’t… Pay your rent... Go blow the rest of your money at the casino... You are now left with nothing, like the way you genuinely feel in your heart. Your wants and needs become harder to get as you have no cash... Here's the catch...(no this isnt a rap)EVERYTHING YOU DO BECOMES MORE IMPORTANT... All your daily hustles become make or break, they are more rewarding and more exciting. The trips to...When life gets you down...and you don't know what to do...This works...
- Depending on organic traffic and recommending blackhat I have a website where I write a lot about White Hat SEO. I depend on organic traffic. But let's be honest: And I am so bad at White Hat, I do blackhat all the time. I wanna write and promote blackhat methods too. I also want to sell links. Will I get away with that? Or google will penalise my website? I see a lot of bloggers scared of mentioning black hat, but also a lot of blogs that openly teach about blackhat methods and they still have...Depending on organic traffic and recommending blackhat