Hello, my wife has been one of the top mature cam models on cams.com for a couple years now and we were wanting to start getting into being an affiliate to try and compensate her income as she is getting older and not able to work the long hours as she use too.
We purchased the domain and signed up as an affiliate at streamate.com. However, I realized they won't allow us to have the site indexed and therefore I want to figure out what the best approach would be to create a site simular to…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Lying Customers! Hey guys, This women is expecting a refund because she didn't receive her package on her porch!! I have a tracking number and it said it was delivered. She is cursing at me and telling me I want a refund now and I'm reporting you to PP that I made up a fake tracking number. WTF!! I have a legit business but refuse to refund her $40 because she supposedly had her package stolen. I believe she is lying. She said her postman is her cousin and said it wasn't delivered lol. How would you handle...Lying Customers!
- Bitch Hi.. There was this girl who keeps on bothering me and my boyfriend for almost 2 years. And I'm not that kind of person who took revenge. For this time, I think I have to do something to make her stop all of her doings. But I don't know how. She make a fake Facebook account of my boyfriend. Posting that they were together and announcing to all that she was her girlfriend. Though they were close before, from there she got some pictures with my boyfriend. And now she's using that picture for...Bitch
- I am having issues with a crazy person, help? Hi.. There was this girl who keeps on bothering me and my boyfriend for almost 2 years. And I'm not that kind of person who took revenge. For this time, I think I have to do something to make her stop all of her doings. But I don't know how. She make a fake Facebook account of my boyfriend. Posting that they were together and announcing to all that she was her girlfriend. Though they were close before, from there she got some pictures with my boyfriend. And now she's using that picture for...I am having issues with a crazy person, help?
- Problem selling shoutouts Hello BHW! i hope you are fine . i have an instagram account about models and lifestyle and i post just female models and girls . my posts get between 700 likes to 3000 likes accourding to the quality of photo . last month i thought that i need money b...
- Help on the best approach to an amazon affiliate site I am totally confused. This will be my first ever Affiliate marketing and I have decided to go with amazon. My problem now is, I am a newbie in this and I feel like the website should be a general review blog like bestreviews. Com, that way I can write on any product and "best of for and under" and I feel it will be less risky. I have also come across series of such keywords but they are in different niches. I also weigh the prospect of going niched like best mattress but I am worried...Help on the best approach to an amazon affiliate site
- who remembers the old days 56k modem and bulitin… I was in a post and I just sat there remember the old days . I had a Commodore 64 and a modem on a 56k phone line and a bulitin board selling games and offer storage... I was 14 and living at home with ever think free from mum and dad .... I loved my Commodore 64 and 56k modem with it bliping noise lol don't forget the programming was basic lol that the name for it basic anyone else any memories I think the modem was a 28 00 lol before the 56k lol got to read this article I am...who remembers the old days 56k modem and bulitin boards ....
- [LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again,… TL;DR: I'm risk averse, life has changed a lot in five weeks, I'm going back to the 9 to 5 life, my content service is not going anywhere, my projects are all still chugging along.This is the third warning that this is a long thread. This one is even in bold. If reading is not your strong suit, get the fuck out. The month of June and the first week of July for me have been a complete and total whirlwind of 16-hour grinds, home purchasing, lawn mowing, job applications, long...[LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again, Writing for Fun and Profit, Q&A, and Other Shit
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills. I've been on and off for the past few years now. Times have been bitchy to be honest, wouldn't call them tough though. More like, I was inadequately equipped and delusional that I couldn't handle things the way they should've been handled. Like any other 20 year old kid, I'd deluded myself into believing that I knew everything and was equipped with everything to not just handle but make life my bitch. Don't get me wrong, is not gone yet. That arrogance still pops up every now and...The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills.
- Follow me on my journey to become the next Pirate… ...just kidding, but now that I have your attention, feel free to stay and enjoy the journey! My name is Atrax, I'm 26 years old and as of right now, totally unhappy with my life and how it goes, that's why I'm here. A few years ago my older brother died, you could say that was the time my life went to shit. The last few years I was able to earn some money with fixing Computers, Smartphones and Notebooks but I lost that Job and now I'm here. I'm interested in Fitness, IT Stuff/Tech,...Follow me on my journey to become the next Pirate King...
- my video just launch on youtube and get great rank the main keyword got top 10 and lot of other keyword rank top 10 too in just one day. views and comment is good. but weeks later, i found the keyword ranking is vary huge, it disappear and appear again on top 10 for like every minutes and rank from...
- Another New Sign Up 🙂 Hi everyone. I've just signed up and looking forward to reading and contributing where possible. I'm completely new to internet marketing and I've signed up to BHW to gain insight into IM and specifically starting as an Amazon affiliate. There's so much great info posted by members and I'm so grateful to be able to start my journey here. I am concerned though that I will not be able to contribute at first as I have nothing to add at the moment. I've read Meathead1234's posts about starting...Another New Sign Up
- Taking Steps To Being Financially Free And Independent I'm deciding to use this thread as an accountability measure. I'm 30, and reached that stage "sick and tired of being sick and tired." I have dabbled and been a 'jack of all trades' for the freelance since I was on college of the years pre-snap chat glasses and ubiquitous drone snooping. Thankfully, that past decade I built a decent resume, corporate gigs... but as you can guess, completely unfulfilling. So today, I'm forcing myself to make the changes necessary to be free financially,...Taking Steps To Being Financially Free And Independent
- Kicked out of Etsy after 4 years of good selling.… Hello! I have been selling on Etsy for over 4 years and ran two shops very successfully but, unfortunately, got banned about a month back. It was because my account was associated with a violator's account. Last year, I helped my sister in Canada set up her own shop but, unfortunately, she got banned for selling copyrighted stuff (I was not aware of this as I was selling completely legit, handmade goods) so I got banned the same day as her because I logged in to her account a couple of...Kicked out of Etsy after 4 years of good selling. Trying to get back