I heard that if you have bounce rate 90+ your chances of getting hit by Google are big. According to clicky my bounce rate is 89%
But… I have a button on my site that redirects users to another website but to a new tab, so my website is still open on the other tab, does count as a bounce or not?
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- Bounce rate is a bullshit metric Bounce rate is a thing, according to SEMRush it's one of the key metrics to what makes websites rank on Google, it came 4th in their 2017 ranking factors study. Tonight I want to put forward the argument that bounce rate is a bullshit metric.Firstly, what is bounce rate? WHAT DOES IT MEAN! A "bounce" is a web visitor which exits on the page which...Bounce rate is a bullshit metric
- Request: Remove posts in Introductions from counting… Apparently it didn't used to count towards total post count: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/post-count-not-increasing.376120/@MisterF made a thread suggesting this back in March here: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/boosting-post-counts.925597/ and there was some alright discussion about it, with good points made by @Apricot, @WilhelmScream, and @Zwielicht, as well as a solid burger...Request: Remove posts in Introductions from counting towards post count
- Adding Adsense Website To Friends/School’s Web… I'm curious. Would it be smart to add my website (which has Adsense Ads) to friends/families/schools etc web browsers' startups. For instance; using Google as main and my website as secondary in the new tab. My website would indeed receive more daily hits, low bounce rate and more time on site. However, most of these user wouldn't really use the site on the tab, they probably wouldn't even notice the extra tab or just dont care. They might just use the Google tab, browse then close the...Adding Adsense Website To Friends/School's Web Browsers For More Traffic/Income
- My personal facebook account got banned without any… hey guys, i got really confused today, my personal profile got banned, after i had to upload a photo of myself (dk why acutally, i am not active on fb really much). I wouldnt really care about that... but the thing is, two fansites are related to tha...
- Kill Your Bounce Rate With Zero Bounce WordPress Plugin Get More Traffic and Make More Sales By Killing Your Bounce Rate With Zero Bounce WordPress Plugin Picture this: You have your website set up, you?ve fine-tuned your sales funnel, and you?re landing page is primed for maximum conversions. All...
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Automatic Redirects Across Domains Say I have a .com brand domain and I also have the .co.uk / .ca / .fr etc etc for it. Is there an easy way to automatically redirect everything from the .co.uk to the exact same page on the .com. For example, going to mysite.co.uk/shop/jumper would automatically take me to mysite.com/shop/jumper. I know it's possible if I add all of the links on something like Yoast, but is it possible to do automatically. So no matter if the page exists on the .com it still redirects to the...Automatic Redirects Across Domains
- Google Chrome Anti Cloaking? So I just read this article:https://9to5google.com/2017/11/08/google-chrome-features-protect-against-malicious-redirects/ The new Google Chrome update will feature the following: "The particular aim of these upcoming features is to protect against deceptive behaviors like auto-redirects and “trick-to-click experiences.”" " Starting in Chrome 64, currently in the developer channel, the browser will counter surprise redirects from third-party content embedded into pages. When...Google Chrome Anti Cloaking?
- Google in not Crawling my links after 301 Redirects Hi Experts, I have a small HTML website with a wordpress blog. My website domain was redirected to www from non www version and also indexed with www except blog page and blog posts. I just set 301 redirects on my WordPress blog and all its post pa...
- Website have sneaky redirects! Need help! Hello guy, first of all I want to say I don`t want to advertise or something, I`m just desperate and don`t know what to do anymore. I have lot of website and medium knowledge of building websites, never had like this problem, my website have sneaky re...
- Chrome will start blocking annoying website redirects As part of Google’s ongoing effort to make ad-ridden websites more bearable, the company is introducing some new protections to Chrome. Over the next couple months, the browser will start blocking various types of annoying, unwanted redirects, where a website or ad suddenly loads a new page, either because it’s been hijacked by a bad ad or because it intentionally wants to force visitors to...Chrome will start blocking annoying website redirects
- Affiliate Links Redirects – 307 or 301 Redirects? I'm using the WordPress plugin Pretty Links Lite to mask my affiliate links and I wonder if I should set my affiliate links redirects as 307 (Temporary) or 301 (Permanent) redirects? What is better?
- I got 1,084 hops & 238 Order Form Impression… Hi guys & gals Thanks for stopping by here! I have a big problem with Clickbank affiliate program. I got 1,084 hops and 238 Order Form Impression Count. But I didn't get any sales which means 0 sales. I promoted my affiliate links through PPC Network which is **** I lost $71, I am confused and worry about this situation. I am almost crying. What do you think? is this normal or is this weird? Please give me your answers/comments I've attached my clickbank statistic, please see and...I got 1,084 hops & 238 Order Form Impression Count - But 0 SALES!
- Suggestion – Introduction post count limit or… I know this was discussed before, but I tried to find the thread and failed miserably. Anyway, I was looking at some new JrVIP and I've seen some of them have them have been clearly abusing the Introduction Forum to meet the 100 post count requirement. Take this guy for example:https://www.blackhatworld.com/search/member?user_id=948184 His posts have been about as much use as a chocolate tea pot. He's clearly abused the post count system so he can get his JrVIP membership to...Suggestion - Introduction post count limit or exclusion