The "Announcements (Altcoins)" section of the Bitcointalk forum is the board that new cryptocurrency coins get announced. Unfortunately, this board moves very fast and a thread typically lasts about 5 minutes on the front page unless it receives a reply (gets "bumped").
Our goal is to have our thread be on the front page constantly.
Want to Buy
10 – 15 Bitcointalk members posting a reply to a specific thread every 24 hours. Posters will be…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Altcoins will continue to dump "I can smell the alt season"... Yeahhhhhhh right, that's what you wish. Everyone owns altcoins. How the fuck will they go up? Someone has to buy them. Is new money coming out of nowhere into altcoins? Nope... What needs to happen is BTC to become name of the game again. We need it to go up and break previous all time highs. When BTC is rallying everyone will be joining the train and dumping their altcoins. When Bitcoin is past 20k and a lot of new money has been pumped into the game, alts...Altcoins will continue to dump
- Black Hat Token (BHTC) Announcement Introducing Black Hat Token (BHTC) - The Internet Marketing Cryptocurrency ERC20 Compatible Token - No-Reserve, zero pre-minted, 100% Open Source Token(*) Symbol: BHTC Contract Address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5f068a958e78bc84ed2e2d0d3b43e17792...
- Merge The Lounge And The Crypto Section the crypto section is an upgraded lounge, lately its been a better source of fun than the lounge and we can't let this happen imho. look at this, u got the covet trolls, the thread spammers, the backlink seekers, the newbie businessman, the coin pumpers... its impossible to regulate becouse nobody can prove that scribscribscrib coin is actually my invention if you know what i mean, also there is so little knowledge being spread that the...Merge The Lounge And The Crypto Section
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- Now Is The Time To Invest Your Life Savings In… Let me tell you about the Cryptocurrencies. I am pretty sure you have constantly run into articles about the Internet of Things. Well, Cryptocurrency is going to fuel this. We are the early investors of a new era. Remember when the internet was invente...
- How to get out of the challenge verification loop on… Hi Guys I noticed IG is now creating a challenge verification loop and I have not found a way out of it. For instance, while using Followliker the account is asked to get a 6 digit verification code at the moment of log in. In the past, I would just...
- Can anyone get rid of the background in this photo? Hello everyone!How much would you guys charge me to get me out of the background in this picture? I mean me and the chair (basically I just want the brown background out so I can place the pic on any other background).P.S. I'm not looking for a white background, but a transparent one.Please post your...Can anyone get rid of the background in this photo?
- Google Dance after Backlink Exactly one month I added a PBN link to my moneysite. After one day the targeted main Keyword jumped out of the SERPS and one day after again into the SERPS. The happened the next 4 days but the main Keyword didn't come back. Besides the possebility that the PBN is spammy (tested the the domain on a different site with success...but who knows) could it be that it's like a Google dance which lasts longer? I did NOT use an exact match anchor! I used an URL Anchor. Or do you guys say after one...Google Dance after Backlink
- Ethereum founder threatens to leave if the crypto… Ethereum's founder is fed up with the immaturity of the cryptocurrency community. He threatened on Twitter Wednesday that he would leave if folks in the space don't get their act together. Vitalik Buterin, the founder of Ethereum, thinks crypto is heading in the wrong direction. The 23-year-old took to Twitter on Wednesday to lament the immaturity of communities across the cryptocurrency market. He said folks in the space should understand the difference between enacting positive change...Ethereum founder threatens to leave if the crypto community doesn't grow up
- Imgur – Be on the front page of the 12th most… If you're doing ecommerce/dropshipping/etsy/... and not gaming Imgur in some way, you're seriously doing yourself a disservice. I'm not saying that because I run an Imgur front page service, I run this Imgur service because that's a fact. Imgur gives you the capability to reach hundreds of thousands of people in just a few hours. We're not talking about just numbers here. We're talking about potential customers, sales, tons of...Imgur - Be on the front page of the 12th most visited site in the U.S.
- White Hat vs Black Hat SEO The terms white hat and black hat are used to describe the type of tactics used to optimize a website for the search engines. At the extreme ends of the scale, White hat SEO is typically thought of as the more ethical approach, and one that abides by the search engines’ terms of service, but also the one that takes the longest to see results from. Black hat SEO is thought of as a far more underhand approach, one that does not mind circumnavigating the rules, and thus provides faster results....White Hat vs Black Hat SEO
- How much is BTC pumped up by altcoins? If you trade like me with altcoins / shitcoins you will know you usually can't change them directly with fiat but with BTC. So BTC is a sort of passage currency for all altcoin buyers (not the mainstream ones) I personally think this could be one of the reason BTC is costantly growing and will not stop climb so easy - it has a wide network of "pumpers" costantly expanding What do you think about it? PS. please stay away crypto-tards like "BTC is a bubble the end is near" as well as "...How much is BTC pumped up by altcoins?