A friend of mine working in the Block-chain bus. in NY told me that a system crash is expected on AUG 1st and thats why the prices of all CryptoCoins is going down.
If BTC survives this technical crash on July 31st midnight, its price is expected to go up again and above 3k$. If not, BTC will have no use anymore.
Do you guys have any idea about this ?
I am concerned because I have around 5k$ worth of BTC (2.5BTC), should i sell them now or take the risk ?
and What about other…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- [INFOGRAPHIC] 40 Technical SEO Mistakes — SEMrush Study 2017 https://d30cz2g5jd7t8z.cloudfront.n...cal-seo-mistakes-semrush-study-2017-eng-2.pnghttps://i.marketingprofs.com/assets/images/daily-data-point/seoissues-semrush-190917.jpg...[INFOGRAPHIC] 40 Technical SEO Mistakes — SEMrush Study 2017
- YouTube Engagement – Facebook Group, Link Chain Hi, I'm welcoming new members to join me I'm Looking ACTIVE people for YouTube Engagement group - LINK CHAIN system. Everything runs by very strict rules, it's a private Group, Limited amount of people will be accepted. Rules include WatchTime +10min, +3 Word relevant comment, like. No Sub4Sub, only Watch Time, comment, like. Every un-active person from group who do not follow the rules will be banned, leechers included. Group is for people are willing to help each other and who are...YouTube Engagement - Facebook Group, Link Chain
- [LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again,… TL;DR: I'm risk averse, life has changed a lot in five weeks, I'm going back to the 9 to 5 life, my content service is not going anywhere, my projects are all still chugging along.This is the third warning that this is a long thread. This one is even in bold. If reading is not your strong suit, get the fuck out. The month of June and the first week of July for me have been a complete and total whirlwind of 16-hour grinds, home purchasing, lawn mowing, job applications, long...[LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again, Writing for Fun and Profit, Q&A, and Other Shit
- Hello there! I am midnight. 🙂 I have came across threads from this forum in the past but never really decided to sign up until now. This forum looks very reputable and I look forward to meeting new people and whatnot. I mix and promote music on YouTube, SoundCloud, MixCloud, and a few other streaming platforms. Other than that, I don't really do much except browse Reddit, Instagram, Snapchat, and a few other forums. Regardless, nice to meet everyone.
- high risk payment processor/store/seo any product… hi all i am developing this payment processor you can accept payments with credit card for now(bitcoin and more to be added) and if you sell digital products i also have a digital platform to deliver your product after payment. You can import products ...
- My Facebook Ad Account Got Flagged! My Facebook Ad Account Got Flagged! I have no idea what to do now. I need help, I want to appeal but I do not know where to appeal, I think its because I used a video of the product from somewhere else which is against their rules, What should I do now? What is the best and fastest way to get your ad account back, do i appeal through "if you think its a mistake forum" but its not a mistake thats the thing Lol so thats why im confused or emailing them or other options? Is there possibly an...My Facebook Ad Account Got Flagged!
- Bitcoin (sell or hold??) I am really very confused that should we sell or hold the bitcoin. Will the overall value of bitcoin and bitcoin gold be equal to today's market value or not? Is bitcoin gold better than bitcoin or not? I have heard that mining of bitcoin gold is easier than Bitcoin. So it is quite preferable for miners but this is not the only factor. So pour you real advice and help me and other blackhat members to come out of this big confusion.
- Does the Junior VIP Membership Worth the Amount [For… Hey BHers, I am a bit curious and tempted to buy/join the Junior VIP membership/group. But I your suggestions guys. Are the resources available there much more valuable and informative than the open ones? Does it really worth the money? And I don't wanna sell any service right now. No offensive comments, please. I just want to learn and I guess the VIP section is something goldmine to any learner. At least, I got some hints from the comments, whenever something really valuable tricks are...Does the Junior VIP Membership Worth the Amount [For Resources; Not Gonna Sell Anything]
- New Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin Cash "Bitcoin is dividing in two. Disagreements about how to operate the cryptocurrency have led to a new strand called Bitcoin Cash, which is breaking off from the bitcoin system. Bitcoin Cash launches Tuesday in what is known as a "hard fork" from bitcoin, a virtual currency based on peer-to-peer transactions without any central authority or bank behind it. The new offshoot is a response to the increasing popularity of bitcoin, which is struggling to deal with massive numbers of transactions...New Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin Cash
- What marketing channel should I use? I'm selling VPN accounts from years, but lately the rules changed in my country I can't sell offline anymore, So these days I'm searching around to find new market a small niche that no one before reach it. I have two strategies:The first one to be away from big companies "because I can't compete with the price". The Second is to focus on people that doesn't know what VPN is; only these people from my opinion will buy in this price without searching around to find the best... What marketing channel should I use?
- Proxy or VPN? If VPN, which VPN should I consider? I have three questions: 1. Should I go for proxy or VPN? I want to have fast, stable connection and possibility of going through different countries (mostly Europe and US, maybe extra thing will be IP of some exclusive countries). 2. If you recommend...
- Altcoin is backed up by Bitcoin? It's bit confused here. I'm new when it comes to currency trading aka noob. For example.- 1 BTC = $100.00 - 1 NEO = 0.01 BTC - 1 NEO = $1.00 If the demand for the NEO keep rising, the price would increase. For example 1 NEO = $2.00. That mean, 1 NEO = 0.02 BTC. Suddenly, the price of BTC are increasing too. Example 1 BTC = $200.00, so that the price of NEO will increase too right? Meaning 1 NEO = 0.04 BTC / $4.00 right? So... 1. What will happen if the NEO demand kept...Altcoin is backed up by Bitcoin?
- Where could I sell this big Instagram page? Hey guys I was just wondering where do you think I could sell a big Instagram page? Websites such as fameswap don't seem reliable to me, because the page is with 160k followers and 10-20k likes per post, so I cannot risk it, because I think I can get maybe 5k for it, because it's in the car niche and also the followers themselves have been organically grown and are from the US. Let me know what you think also guys, because I don't have any experience selling pages. Thanks for taking your...Where could I sell this big Instagram page?
- How I Sell a 1 day Shout-out for $50 Hi, I manage an Instagram account that is related to a niche I love. I've told in my other posts that it's not what i do majorly for money that's why I'm a bit selective in giving shout-outs. So i have 21k followers and in this range you can hardly sell $10 worth shout-outs even as a permanent post. Though you can't do much if you use some service to get clients, so I'm talking about those who directly contact you (via DM). As soon as they ask you about shout-outs or if you get a feel...How I Sell a 1 day Shout-out for $50