I have a website that is ranking at or near the top for all the major keywords in Bing and Yahoo, but it got the "Thin content with little or no added value" penalty from Google and gets 0 traffic from Google now.
In your opinion, would it be worth it to de-index the thin content pages (And put them behind a login) in order to get indexed by Google again and risk losing all my organic search traffic from Bing/Yahoo, or should I just keep the thin content pages and never get traffic from…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- How to get accepted by adsense, remove search… So I have read that if you have a login function on your website then the bots will automatically ban your website, and possibly the same if you have a search bar. The reason for the login is that google doesn't know what is behind your login page and they can't accept your site if they can't see all of the pages. Here is the problem guys, I have a wordpress website and I have quite a few members who are registered here. Is it possible that I can somehow disable the whole login function...How to get accepted by adsense, remove search function and login
- Thin content with little or no added value penalty My site got today penalised , is there any way I could bring it back to normal. This was a CPA page and the niche was "hack" ? What can I do to get it back to normal? I was earning good money and now just when i needed money the most the website got penalised . damn
- A dilemma, needing a tip So yeah, i've made tho viedeos, bought views for them, they're ranket pretty damn good, place 3 on 198,000 searches, i stopped boosting it on 47k views, not its around 55k, i get around 15 new subs everyday, and i really want to upload more videos, boost them and so on, now should i, or should i not enable monetization after boost is done? i feel like im loosing money not turnin it on, and i feel that would kill my income and delete videos if i enable it, really.. what to do :c need someone...A dilemma, needing a tip
- Page indexed but doesn’t appear in serps !… Hi i'm doing some tests and got many pages indexed with spun content ( unique ) for zero competition keywords , the links are indexed in google but they never appears when searching for the keyword ( page title ) it's zero competition keywords with 4 or 5 pages on google serps . i go throught all serps but can't find my page also all google results are just unrelated pages it's like google is discriminating new indexed pages and prefer to show just random results from old domains anyone...Page indexed but doesn't appear in serps ! zero comp keywords
- Regarding Google Penalty Checker Tool Actually, I tried some of the google penalty checker tools - Google sandbox and penalty checker, Site penalty Indicator, Fruition Google Penalty Checker, Penguin Penalty checker.But I couldn't get the valid result. Can anyone try and get the correct solutions from this tools? or Any other best tool recommended for Google penalty checker? Regards FuriousMan
- The Ranking Strategy Behind The Most Competitive… Hey, If you want to increase traffic to your website then you are going to love this new free training series from multi award winning SEO Matthew Woodward. Across 4 videos you are going to learn- The ranking strategy behind the most competitive nic...
- “Sorry, there was a problem with your… Iphone 6 ios - Instagram App 1: When I tried to login to my personal account, I got "sorry, there was a problem with your request" but I can login with another phone or browser. 2: When I tried to login with ANY account on original Instagram app, same error. 3. I problem solved that by downloading Instagram++ and logging in via Facebook. Once I did that I was able to login to the original Instagram app with my personal account. 4: When I go to add any account on the original Instagram app,..."Sorry, there was a problem with your request." When Trying to Login?
- Got a merchant account? High Risk? Want to make bank… After about a year of reluctantly not wanting to post this thread. I have decided that I cannot get a merchant account on my own and im willing to share my little goldmine with someone on BHW I have a site that needs a payment option. My product has ...
- KEYWORDS not ranking Hi i go a old website like 1-2 months old but the main problem is that the keywords that I want to rank aren't ranked yet in the serpbook . I have fetched as google and also used lsi keywords and also tried backlinking them also I edited the original one and added more content ( someone said it helps ranking ) but no work the other keywords that I thought and don't want them to rank for are ranked but poorly what shall I do . I got backlinks from social bookmarks , comments , web 2.0's...KEYWORDS not ranking
- The end of keyword stuffed on-site SEO is near. http://searchengineland.com/meet-rankbrain-google-search-results-234386 Google is implementing an AI known as RankBrain to intemperate WHAT a searcher's query is REALLY looking for. Its only handling 15% of searches now, but it no longer displays results simply based on matching keywords. It tries to guess INTENT, and may deliver pages that completely ignore the keywords searched and instead deliver content on the topic of the search term. This also tells me that Google is...The end of keyword stuffed on-site SEO is near.
- Bing Account Banned Over and Over Again Guys Please help me out. Every time I create bing account it gets banned. Even My first camp gets impression and Click. But after that when I redeem the coupon. It gets banned. First I thought I was using proxies so that could be a problem. May be My I...
- Making use of backlinks from expired domains Would I be able to put this to use? I did a google search for my keyword. I took the top 3 results. One of the top 3 links out to a domain that is available to register. I looked at the former site on wayback its pretty thin, checked ou...
- Organic IG growing. Hey BHW you would of maybe seen that a couple of days ago i posted a thread asking about growing an IG account. I have finally got around to starting and decided i would go organic for the time being testing what works and what doesnt, in my first day i made about 10 HQ post and put the basic info and some tags then went on some bigger pages and followed some of their followers and ended up with 70 followers (don't really know if this was any good but i thought i did alright for my first...Organic IG growing.
- Brought an established channel. Now losing subs at… Hi, I brought a channel with 30k subs last week. This was a channel created in 2013, so I knew the subs were semi-recent and there would probably be a 10-15% drop by switching niches (it was a gaming channel focused on 1 game. I changed focus to a sports game). I am losing an average of 35 subs a day, which is expected. However, will YouTube take in account the low level of engagement? (video views / total subs)? I'm only getting 500 views, which is fine, but how does YouTube take that in...Brought an established channel. Now losing subs at very fast rate. Will YouTube "ghost" my videos?