When people say bitcoin is a bubble… I wonder.. are they talking about the block chain technology which bitcoin sits on? or do they have no clue what that even is? Bitcoin has brought world wide attention to crypto but it's still in the very early stages. Companies are utilizing this new blockchain technology and people are investing in it with minimum knowledge. I get it this is the same feeling people had when the Internet came around.
The "Bubble" they refuse to understand….
- Is blockchain going to be the next .com bubble? Hey all, So over the last few months started looking into bitcoin and blockchain and ethereum and everything in between, with the hopes of starting my own blockchain company. Started noticing more and more companies jumping on the block chain bandwagon and offering to solve the issues businesses facing through use of the chain - and some of them are thriving. Also reading a few articles I've been reading keep mentioning that it's going to disrupt a load of industries (banking,...Is blockchain going to be the next .com bubble?
- Blockchain account scam? Hi I am new to this forum. I have been investigating bitcoins and crypto in general. Yesterday I was contacted by someone on FB . She said she managed to get details of a blockchain account with lots of bitcoins some 2000 coins! I logged into blockchain with the details given and yes there is was a was wallet (watch only) linked to blockchain account which has over 2000 coins. Here's the catch the blockchain wallet has 0btc she says I should transfer 0.05 btc to blockchain wallet and...Blockchain account scam?
- Merge The Lounge And The Crypto Section the crypto section is an upgraded lounge, lately its been a better source of fun than the lounge and we can't let this happen imho. look at this, u got the covet trolls, the thread spammers, the backlink seekers, the newbie businessman, the coin pumpers... its impossible to regulate becouse nobody can prove that scribscribscrib coin is actually my invention if you know what i mean, also there is so little knowledge being spread that the...Merge The Lounge And The Crypto Section
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- an offer i can refuse. so i just get this pm home451 Junior Member Aug 13, 2014 Messages:153 Good afternoon. We represent the large project for leasing proxy and vpn We would like to offer you a little cooperation: adding our banner to the signature of your messages. Read...
- Bitcoin: Worth the Hype? Issues with Mass Adoption… Created in 2009, Bitcoin is a decentralised digital currency (cryptocurrency) that allows users to transfer funds anywhere, anytime. Its rapid increase in traction has inspired a generation of digital currencies, with well over 1000 in existence as of today. It currently sits at the #1 spot, having a market cap that's almost quadruple that of its biggest competitor, Ethereum. Just like Gold, there is only a finite amount...Bitcoin: Worth the Hype? Issues with Mass Adoption & Is It in a Bubble?
- Why are these amateurs always shouting bubble… As a newbie on this "Internet Marketing" and "Make money online" forum, I'm very surprised to see so many members, mostly "Jr. VIP" status btw, constantly speak badly about Bitcoin and crypto. I can imagine why, looking at their profiles, but that doesn't matter now. Most people with some basic understanding of the subject know that Bitcoin and crypto in general has nothing to do with Ponzi schemes or MLM. Alright, there are a few ICOs trying to scam people, that's true, but just stay far...Why are these amateurs always shouting bubble - Bitcoin/Crypto
- CPAlead -The worst CPA network in the world I"ve not been there for a long time but I can tell you guys it's the worst CPA network in the world No apps install count NO completed offers count NO support service reply to your messages The offer URL redirect to another offer even you are on the right geo and device I've tried tons of their offers and I referred my friends at other countries to make sure if it will count but no changes I'm not good at English so I can't find words that describe my feeling toward this company...CPAlead -The worst CPA network in the world
- YouTube Engagement – Facebook Group, Link Chain Hi, I'm welcoming new members to join me I'm Looking ACTIVE people for YouTube Engagement group - LINK CHAIN system. Everything runs by very strict rules, it's a private Group, Limited amount of people will be accepted. Rules include WatchTime +10min, +3 Word relevant comment, like. No Sub4Sub, only Watch Time, comment, like. Every un-active person from group who do not follow the rules will be banned, leechers included. Group is for people are willing to help each other and who are...YouTube Engagement - Facebook Group, Link Chain
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) News, Market Watch,… All Basic Attention Token (BAT) related news, market watch, comments, and questions regarding this crypto currency. Current price https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/basic-attention-token/#charts BAT Blockchain Explorer (verify your buy/trade/sell t...
- New Crypto Currency Dear Everyone I am posting here today to let you know that we have an idea of a new Crypto Currency token. When we pitch this idea to our community many people are very interested in getting involve as an early adopters . Saudi Arabia have got Saud...
- Now Is The Time To Invest Your Life Savings In… Let me tell you about the Cryptocurrencies. I am pretty sure you have constantly run into articles about the Internet of Things. Well, Cryptocurrency is going to fuel this. We are the early investors of a new era. Remember when the internet was invente...
- Two of the most promising crypto startups that will… Hi, I'd like to bring your attention to two startups that are going relatively unnoticed in the exploding cryptographer nowadays: "Red Pulse"(Based in Hong Kong): ICO delayed due to current Chinese FUD and "WaltonChain"(Based in China): ICO completed in July 2017. Take one look at WaltonChain's website and you'll understand why it's going unnoticed under the radar. It's in Chinese for one, so the best option you have of understanding the company from the original source is a rough...Two of the most promising crypto startups that will grant massive returns
- Mental journey to feeling financially rich and independent So this is adifferent kind of journey. A journey to help remind me the mind is the most important aspect of being rich (in my opinion). This is my belief and am not here to argye with anyone about the validity of this concept. This is to help me devel...
- MLM Companies and their disastrous success rates Hi Guys, just a bit of a rant, I have been taken for by two digital MLM companies. When I first started Internet marketing I didn't know that the MLM model had made its way on the internet. I heard read about the big ones and their shenanigans like Amway, Herbalife and Mary Kay amongst others. But I had no idea about Empower network, MOBE, Six figure mentors and their likes. Anyway after being taken for a couple hundred dollars from both MOBE and Six figure mentors (not at the same time)...MLM Companies and their disastrous success rates