I don't post my own threads on here as much as I should, but something I read this morning on my phone piqued my interest. John Mueller over at Google has went on the record saying that as part of their algo, bad grammar won't result in a site being kicked down in the SERPs. This is something similar to what Cutts had rambled on about a while ago. For those interested, the information can be found here
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- More Proof That Everything In SEO Is Relative Just saw this: https://www.seroundtable.com/google-ranking-signals-dynamic-24491.html Basically it confirms what many of us here have long believed... that Google treats things on not just a "niche by niche" basis, but on a contextual basis. John Mueller essentially confirmed that even search queries change that context and what Google cares about when ranking a keyword. No longer is ranking a keyword a straightforward formula by Google. And even things like search trends and...More Proof That Everything In SEO Is Relative
- Becoming Effective Part 1 – Using A Morning… tl;dr is at the bottom in bold. TABLE OF CONTENTS Why Morning Routines are Essential to Productivity My Current Morning Routine Obsessive Strictness is the Road to Burning Out “Bulletproof” Coffee Get Some Exercise Get Enough Sleep, and Then Wake Up Earlier Hydrate Often, Hydrate Early No Deep Thought, Limited Decision Making Upcoming Changes to My Own Routine Conclusion and Q&A...Becoming Effective Part 1 - Using A Morning Routine To Compound Productivity And Do More Faster
- Site Kicked Back After Sending Stupid BLs This is so dumb. So I was making $30-$50 per day from one article on my site a couple days ago. My article was ranked on the 2nd page at the time (for one of the KWs I was targeting) so I decided to try to see if I can get it on the first page. I ordered a social signals package to it and a few expired Tumblrs and other web 2.0's. During that same time, I edited the article a bit (interlinked to other articles on it) which was a bad idea. Literally like 2 days later, it went from $50 per...Site Kicked Back After Sending Stupid BLs
- The Evolving Google Panda I was reading recent SER article: https://www.seroundtable.com/google-changed-panda-algorithm-24389.html I wanted to highlight a quote from Gary Illyes "What was true 5 or so years ago, might not be now." I think this is important because SOOOO many of the people I see here have barely changed their mind set in the recent years. I see threads asking how it is possible somebody's site is being outranked by a site with "only" X links. The majority of people in SEO are stuck in...The Evolving Google Panda
- Yes, Google is watching user behavior… I remember posting in a thread just yesterday on this, but Google seems to have just admitted flat out that they track things like back-clicks and user time-on-site. https://www.seroundtable.com/google-brain-click-data-for-rankings-24441.html Sounds...
- So apparently it is ok to post nsfw pictures on… While I was browsing facebook, I found a profile which was posting NSFW pictures and I reported them. This is one of them: https://prnt.sc/gtdjxa Apparently, there is nothing wrong by posting those pictures on facebook: "Thanks for letting us know about this. We looked over the photo, and though it doesn't go against one of our specific Community Standards, you did the right thing by letting us know about it. We understand that it may still be offensive or distasteful to you,...So apparently it is ok to post nsfw pictures on facebook... LOL
- My post won’t budge in the SERPs? I've got a term that gets around 2k search terms a month. The on-page SEO is perfect but it's been stuck on page 6. I have another post on my site that ranked for this term (#3) so I moved/deleted the first paragraph of the ranking post to my problem post in hopes it would help google rank the correct page. Still no luck, my ranking post got taken off the first page and no movement on my other page so I'm not too sure what's up. My site is about 3.5months old, but my other post I wasn't...My post won't budge in the SERPs?
- Kicked out of Etsy after 4 years of good selling.… Hello! I have been selling on Etsy for over 4 years and ran two shops very successfully but, unfortunately, got banned about a month back. It was because my account was associated with a violator's account. Last year, I helped my sister in Canada set up her own shop but, unfortunately, she got banned for selling copyrighted stuff (I was not aware of this as I was selling completely legit, handmade goods) so I got banned the same day as her because I logged in to her account a couple of...Kicked out of Etsy after 4 years of good selling. Trying to get back
- Page indexed but doesn’t appear in serps !… Hi i'm doing some tests and got many pages indexed with spun content ( unique ) for zero competition keywords , the links are indexed in google but they never appears when searching for the keyword ( page title ) it's zero competition keywords with 4 or 5 pages on google serps . i go throught all serps but can't find my page also all google results are just unrelated pages it's like google is discriminating new indexed pages and prefer to show just random results from old domains anyone...Page indexed but doesn't appear in serps ! zero comp keywords
- Forbes, Inc and Entrepreneur now no-follow all their… Just seen this... https://www.seroundtable.com/forbes-inc-nofollow-external-links-24381.html Bad news for some, others will smile... I imagine other sites will follow their lead. RIP 2015 link building.
- Another website is pointing A record to my website My first post here. I had a huge problem and ill try to explain the best i can and i 'm sorry if i posted in wrong forum... Plastic explanation: I have a website on dedicated server. Someone pointed A record to my website but somehow, though it's shared IP address they displayed my website with they domain name... Or Like this. I have a website on shared IP on dedicated server called xxx.com and someone pointed A record and they had my website under they domain name like yyy.com and you...Another website is pointing A record to my website
- [GUIDE] How to Produce Great Viral Videos Without… Hey all! My brother wants to have a Youtube channel but he doesn't have any equipment for recording good videos and he doesn't know how to edit, produce and make killer viral videos by his own. Just for the record, he also doesn't know how to speak English, yet he doesn't even have a microphone to record his own voice. While I was thinking, I had this idea to help him to have a good Youtube channel in order to have a passive income in a year to support his school expenses. I know there are...[GUIDE] How to Produce Great Viral Videos Without Writing, Talking, even Recording for FREE!
- Not sure if I should accept this guest post…advice? I have a blog I've been writing for all by myself. It's doing OK. Someone sent me a guest post. The post is pretty decent. It's over 1600 words, unique, images, nicely formatted, and has a few links to their homepage (direct URL...like "google.com") The domain it links to has a DA of over 50. I looked at the linking sites and they're all sites I've never heard of. But then again, mine isn't that popular either. The post isn't spammy, but it does have some high KD%. And you can tell it's...Not sure if I should accept this guest post...advice?
- PBN link questions? I joined a reputable PBN (from here on BHW) about 2 weeks ago. At first I was a few more KWs for that post, that had not been above 250 in the SERPs get into the 40 -50 position, but none of the kWs I targeted with the PBN links increased in the SERPs...