Ads are disabled on one or more of your sites due to violation of AdSense policies.
My account is still active, what can I do with the red line? it presents a danger to my account how to solve the problem?
- Warning Message [Please Help me] Hello, This is a warning message to alert you that there is action required to bring your AdSense account into compliance with our AdSense program policies. We’ve provided additional details below, along with the actions to be taken on your part. Affected website: xxxxxxxxxxxx.com Example page where violation occurred: http://xxxxxxxxxxx.com/contact/ Action required: Please make changes immediately to your site to follow AdSense program policies. Current account status: Active
- Facebook Disabled Account Hey guys. Recently, my Facebook account got disabled and Facebook say that i am not eligible to use Facebook anymore. I explained my situation & i said that i mainly use Facebook to market products, make new connections etc... They still didn't say why they disabled it. But that isn't the problem, i've tried to make 5+ accounts all with different emails & phone numbers, each one got disabled too. Each time i made a post saying "new account old one got disabled" do you guys think saying...Facebook Disabled Account
- [Method] Get your disabled Instagram account back Ok so lately some of the accounts that I purchased have been getting disabled (sometimes twice in a weeks time) and I managed to get them all back multiple times so I'll share what I did. If you're receiving a message saying your account has been disabled for violating terms they give you the option of "letting them know" if they made a mistake. As far as my testing has gone, this has worked once for me. If it gets disabled multiple times they will say it CAN NOT be restored. BUT there's a...[Method] Get your disabled Instagram account back
- My ad account has been disabled, and im trying to… What are my options? Long story short, I let an acquaintance run some ads off my account several years ago and my account was flagged. I tried to make an appeal, but that went nowhere. Now I am trying to run legitimate ads for my own projects, and for ...
- Instagram problem: Sorry, there was problem with… Hello, i have a problem, when i try to log in on my app of Instagram an error show up: Sorry, there was problem with your request. But, if i try to log in from browser it works perfectly. Now i have try to: Delete and reinstall the app. Not work. Form...
- Payment processors for Blackhat seo services sites I just made my Seo & graphics service offering site.. but the problem is which payment gateway do i use ,, I prefer something instead of paypal since paypal may ban me due to selling youtube views fb fans and other seo services too.... today i sig...
- 500k IG Account Disabled permanatly (Need you Help) HI Guys, I had an account in tattooed Girls niche, and it got disabled recently. they asked for the dick pic and i was quick enough to send them the picture they asked for. After that, they replied with this:"Hi, Your account has been disabled for not following the Instagram Community Guidelines and we won't be able to reactivate it. We understand that people have different ideas about what’s okay to share on Instagram, but to keep Instagram safe, we require everyone to follow...500k IG Account Disabled permanatly (Need you Help)
- I’m in danger? What do you think guys I'm in danger?View attachment 95185
- WHY Buy Facebook Ads Accounts? [HELP APPRECIATED] Hi BHW members, I am helping a not-for-profit charity organisation and wondering why people buy facebook ads accounts and if there are Black Hat methods which help with the effectiveness of Facebook Ads? The charity organisation are running events from city to city and Facebook Ads is the most effective medium for our advertising to get people to the events. We have just started running new ads in a city and they are not running. Whilst it's likely due to the bid amount, I'd like to learn...WHY Buy Facebook Ads Accounts? [HELP APPRECIATED]
- Can you reapply to adsense with a Disabled Domain? Last week my Adsense account was disabled and I lost the whole month earnings. I can get a new Adsense account easily, but questions; Can I still place adsense ads on the old site that used to display the ads before. It has good traffic.
- [WTS] Fine Pair of ASICS GT-2170 – Collectors Line Up! Although these shoes have some miles on them there are still some miles left in them. Originally paid about 110.00 USD for them, I am making them available at the discounted price of 29.99 American dollars. I'll accept Western Union, Moneygram or Crypto only. This pair of shoes is truly a collector's item and would look spectacular on a shelf in your study. For only 29.99 plus shipping and handling, country surcharge, upcharge, VAT, State and...[WTS] Fine Pair of ASICS GT-2170 - Collectors Line Up!
- Buy Real Facebook Fans 100% Real and Active WOrldwide Fans Hello BHW members, WELCOME to my BST thread BUY 100% Real & Active Facebook Fans We are providing 100% Real and Active facebook fans for your Fanpage. All these time people were fooled by the fake fans that they bought but the fans that we are p...
- [Journey/Methods] Instagram semi-active journey to $100/day Hello friends! This will be my new journey where i share the most that i will do My goals is $25 per day, then $50 and finally $100 Method 1: Grow accounts to 10k followers and then sell the accounts for minimum $100. right now i grow accounts in ...
- How often should I set Ads on YouTube videos? Hi everyone. I have got a channel where are uploaded 10-11 minutes long videos. I have on every video ads in these time period: before video, 1:00, 3:00, 6:00, 9:00, after video. My earnings are low. CPM is 1 USD. Is it possible to change ads time period for every video in order to increase my YouTube earnings? What is the best time ads for YouTube video. I don't know what should I change in my YouTube Ads tactic to make more money than 1 USD for 1000 impressions now? Please, help me...How often should I set Ads on YouTube videos?
- If one of my YouTube accounts linked to Adsense is… I have been looking for this answer everywhere and can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere. My question is, if I had like 20 YouTube accounts where I uploaded youtube videos and had them all connected to Adsense monetizing the videos and then one of my accounts gets banned for having 3 copyright strikes or anything else, does my Adsense account then get banned? I don't want to have all of my 20 accounts useless that are all linked to my Adsense if one gets banned and my whole Adsense...If one of my YouTube accounts linked to Adsense is banned, does my adsense get banned also