Say, I have 3 same products of different colors.
Should I use different keywords for each listing title (case A), or all uses the same, but the color makes a difference (case B)?
Product 1: keyword 1 keyword 2, red
Product 2: best keyword 1 and keyword3, blue
Product 3: keyword 2, buy green keyword 1
Product 1: keyword 1 keyword 2, red
Product 2: keyword 1 keyword 2, blue
Product 3: keyword 1 keyword 2, green
Which one is a better practice?
Thanks in advance.
- Choosing unique font colors not good for light… For all posters who like to use unique font colors in their posts, which seems to be especially popular in the journey threads which I love to read, it's impossible to read font in the cyan, yellow, and light green or blue spectrum. I have to edit css on the page to force #000 for all font. This is because I use the light-colored theme option for the forum which is much easier on my eyes than the super high contrast dark version. Although the dark version of the forum does look pretty cool,...Choosing unique font colors not good for light colored forum theme
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Is this duplicate content bad practice? (E-Commerce) Hello I have just been reading this: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66359?hl=en I have 6-8 products that have the same content throughout. Only the keyword for the quantity has changed for the product, for example: "Buy 500 Red Tee Shirts" "Buy 1,000 Red Tee Shirts" but all products have the same content inside, just different numbers variations for my focused keyword (the number). Is this bad for my SEO - Am I best moving all product variations into...Is this duplicate content bad practice? (E-Commerce)
- Downvoted on deal site by a gang = listing got removed Hi, I have an ecommerce site selling minimalist mens watches and fashion accessories at affordable prices, I have cool looking products that appeal to fashion lovers on a budget. I found a deal site to create a listing, a group of 8-10 people down v...
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- [GET] TinyPNG and TinyJPG 2.3.9 – $50 ->… TinyPNG and TinyJPG 2.3.9 Smart PNG and JPEG compression - Optimize your images with a perfect balance in quality and file size. TinyPNG uses smart lossy compression techniques to reduce the file size of your PNG files. By selectively decreasing the number of colors in the image, fewer bytes are required to store the data. The effect is nearly invisible but it makes a very large difference in file size! ...[GET] TinyPNG and TinyJPG 2.3.9 - $50 -> YOUR's FREE
- Difference between ranking a site with pages 30k+… Hi everyone! Sry for my bad english, its not my native, but i try to learn it. I have been with you for a long time in readonly mode, now it's time to create a thread. Hehe As you understand from the title of the topic, I am intrested to ranking site with a large number of pages. With low competiton keywords and ... with almost non-unique text.lol Now i worked in my niche without backlinks at all, and I got some traffic but I want to...Difference between ranking a site with pages 30k+ and sites with a small number of pages.
- Pure Green Hemp Oil At Pure Green Hemp Oil factor whilst trendy exercising is consolidated with predictable, stimulating dinners, energy hold on burning at a quickened price for some hours. Calories smoldered depending upon your movement degree. Not just fats supply a fe...
- Avoid to VeRo ? Hello , I'm quite new in eBay . I'm offering marketing services here on eBay and have a big problem . Everytime when I create listing of marketing service .... my listing is visible for 2 days then get message and ebay remove my listing . "Your listing was reviewed after receiving a report from the rights owner that your listing used their trademark without their permission. We urge you to contact the rights owner directly for more information about why they requested the review of your...Avoid to VeRo ?
- I’m Growing Green ;), Hoping To Make a Million… So I was trying to think of a golden ticket to financial freedom hehe, without using any psychic energy because I'm storing it for later use. About 3 weeks ago I was watching Narcos - and something about Pablo Escobar just vibed with me , lmao. I decided I have to start selling something by the kilo, but I'm not actually retarded, so drugs are out of the question. I came across this: (note - 100 KSH = $1 USD)...I'm Growing Green , Hoping To Make a Million USD Cash In 5-10 Years
- Difference between the SRAM and DRAM explained : Why… Difference between the SRAM and DRAM explained : Why DRAM Needed to be refreshed thousand of time ??? Today I will tell you the difference between the SRAM and DRAM. RAM is a volatile memory it holds the data for a limited period that is till the powe...
- Ebay doesn’t keep sale listing for more than… A buyer opened a case today from a purchase made back on Sept 4th claiming still not received. I went to look at the purchased item link and the page is blank with a message that says something like, "ebay doesn't keep listings of sales made over 90 days". In any case, I refunded the buyer right away. What I'm confused about is if the listings are no longer available after 90 days, why is the buyer still able to see it and open a case? Can only the buyer still see the sale but the...Ebay doesn't keep sale listing for more than 90 days? but open case?
- Confused: What’s the difference between http… Hey Guys Just wanna to know the difference between https and http in seo ? The godaddy support told me that In Jan google start to rank good the sites which have a certificate .. is that true ? 2- Can i convert my http site now to https version ? 3- Should i buy ssl from godaddy which will cost me about 65 $ ayear ? 4- what will happen if i didn`t buy ssl certificate and i choose htttps version while i setup my wp ? 5- is there any relation between https version (which i recently...Confused: What's the difference between http and https in seo ?
- Client that wants to rank for everything Have you ever had a client that wants to rank for everything? ugh... I have one client sells blue widgets and red widgets and green widgets and small widgets and large widgets and they sell in city x and city y and city z they want to rank for everyt...
- Group Uses SEO to Poison Google Search Results With… Black-hat SEO, for the win! This Zeus Panda group decided to rely on a network of hacked websites, on which they inserted carefully chosen keywords in new pages or hid the keywords inside existing pages. The group leveraged the favorable Google SERP (S...