I have 2-days organic traffic drops without Search Console message.
I think, this is not a server fault, I just see for two days 30-50 online users instead of the usual 70-100 users. (This is an online tool, like Cutestats)
- Authority Blog Network, 16 Years Without Drops, TF… Clean domains never used as PBN before, clean backlink profile. Up to 16 years without drops. TF/CF 20+, see screenshot for more detailed metrics. A lot of articles without links. No sticky homepage posts, no “paid” articles on homepages at all. Hidden whois, different IP’s and DNS’s on every site. Bot/crawlers blocked.No reports will be provided for the blog network security.No adult, pharmacy, casino sites will be accepted.Unique handwritten content...Authority Blog Network, 16 Years Without Drops, TF 20+, Handwritten Articles
- Question: Ringless Voicemail Drops Hi guys, Wondering if anyone has knowledge with ringless voicemail drops. My Situation: A competitor of mine has it set to when you sign-up for a free report on his website, you get sent a pre-recorded "phone call" that goes straight into your phone's voicemail. This message was sent the second we finalized our contact info which makes me believe that right after his system gets the phone number from sign up, it auto sends that pre-recorded message. Does anyone know what this person could...Question: Ringless Voicemail Drops
- Installed SSL, what’s next? Hi Can you guys guide me what to do exactly after SSL was installed? What I did so far: 1.Installed Really Simple SSL Wp plugin. 2.Added the new https version to search console plus www non www version ( there are 4 different versions in search console now) 3.Changed the urls in analytics. 4.Submitted a new sitemap (every url starts with https) 5.Fetched the site as google for faster indexing. Is there anything else I should do? I have checked 5+ articles they all provided different infos....Installed SSL, what's next?
- Multiple IP’s for Proxy *Please Help* I currently have a dedicated server with CCProxy and multiple IPv4 addresses. Even though I log in on a separate IP address to access my proxy from my home computer I have a problem with Google reading only the main IP of the dedicated server instead of the separate IP I am using with CCProxy. I want to use multiple IP addresses on my dedicated server with CCProxy but need a way of distinguishing between them on the dedicated server so that it is not reading a single IP. Can anyone tell me...Multiple IP's for Proxy *Please Help*
- Need advice – Xrumer Private message sending Hi, im interesting option in xrumer PM, i make some message sending. But my traffic from it was ZERO Can somebody share couple advices how best use this option? Thanks for help
- I admit the truth: I am guilty of selling rubbish… You learn. You test. You try. Looking back, it makes you puke. However, close two two years ago some "low budget" client wanted some "links" (Approx 30€ or so I guess..) In my and her best interested, I did NOT use the usual GSA spam (WHOOT!). But some standard web2.0 / link pyramid. The stuff, you can still buy today on BHW . and, in low comp (MY low comp, not yours!) , it works. takes for ever. though. from 25 of those propeties, TWO are still there. Rest: Unindexed, PBNs, DB...I admit the truth: I am guilty of selling rubbish links in the past
- Omg all my sites got hacked! Just checked my site and it got hacked by some bangladesh hackers!! See: https://image.prntscr.com/image/iZDTx1LqTH6u-WfqfxqngQ.png Anyone know this guys? How could they hack ALL my sites? Is this my fault or hosting provider? I am currently at poweru...
- FCS Networker problems – Can anyone confirm? For the past 2 days, I have been unable to post to my self hosted wordpress pbn using FCS Networker All post status say 'account failed' I have submitted a ticket so they should get back to me at some point this year Can anyone confirm these problems as I have no issue posting via scrapebox article plugin and seo content machine, so I know its not a fault on my PBN
- Fascinating Technical SEO Question & Solution Open to hearing any others advice here: I've got a new client whos website has a shit ton of powerful backlinks, but very bad rankings. Upon investigation, i discovered the problem: 75% of their website is duplicate content. Basically, their site is a community/glorified message board, but instead of crappy looking message board threads, they are souped up to look like pretty blog posts, with images and fancy headers. Sounds good right? Problem is, each user submitted post is basically a...Fascinating Technical SEO Question & Solution
- Google Deindexed One Article After Buying Links on BHW Hi, I think I got one of my pages deindexed. I cannot find it on Google anymore and the Search Console shows me the following: View attachment 95376 The link package that I bought was from a reputable member of BHW and from a sales thread with...
- Ignoring Buzzsumo and Buzzbundle, using Scrapebox instead I've been trialling Buzzsumo and Buzzbundle for quite some time but am not getting the results I want. Buzzsumo is never quite on the ball for the topics I'm searching, in so much as I'm finding out which content is most popular socially, but that doesn't often equate to commenting opportunities. Buzzbundle finds TONS of results on YouTube that are difficult to exploit for quality commenting and dropping links, or just finds nothing. So I figure I can turn to my old friend Scrapebox. I...Ignoring Buzzsumo and Buzzbundle, using Scrapebox instead
- How can I allow googlebot to crawl my sitemap? .htaccess So I want google to be able to crawl my sitemap but I don't want other people to be able to see or view my sitemap, here's my current code Order deny,allow Deny from all SetEnvIfNoCase User-Agent "Googlebot" goodbot <Files "sitemap_index.xml"> deny from all Allow from env=goodbot </Files> Currently this is giving a 403 forbidden error on google search console when I try to submit sitemap.
- Instagram Advice: To buy or not to buy Hi everyone, I'm about to start a new shopify venture and am looking for a bit of advice for instagram. The shopify store itself is in the fitness niche, so I was debating whether I'd be be best off buying an established IG account with around 10k followers from here on BHW and then change the account's name to my brand name - or if a better option would be start a new IG account for the brand from scratch, and then use purchased IG accounts to help it grow. Does anyone have any advice on...Instagram Advice: To buy or not to buy
- Ezee Rank Tracker Ultimate Rank Tracking Tool… Reviews So Far.... BigBuddy said: ↑ Approved. Excellent Tool with awesome price. When compared to other major tracking tools, this tool provides 10 times more than the price I paid.Click to expand... ...
- Can’t Edit or Reply To My Post in WTB Forum… Hey, so I saw there is a previous thread here about replying to threads:https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/you-have-insufficient-privileges-to-reply-here.962864/ And, yesterday I posted here:https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/need-instagram-account.968193/ In terms of searching the forums for people selling this, the search seems to show threads almost at random instead of by date. Is there any way to search specific threads or for keywords in titles? And, sort by...Can't Edit or Reply To My Post in WTB Forum and Better Search